Cut-Throat Fighting Alliance: 365k+ || Smack Talk Thread

Manic

The smack talk thread for the

Cut-Throat Fighting Alliance: 365k+

You might want to announce your org on the "Id restricted orgs" thread so it can be added to the list. Make sure you tell them the city it's located in.

• 1 month later...

CTFA 1: Camera TV Vs Duck: (REVIEW)

G’Day I’m Julian “The Jackal” Wallace (Your parent’s favorite fighter) and we have a nice looking card coming up in the first CTFA event: CTFA 1: Camera TV Vs Duck. Let's get straight into it.

(UNDERCARD BOUTS)

1.Saipam "Sultan" Muwaitang (3-4) vs Jimmy "Brainblast" Newtron (1-1) (LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

Starting off with the first fight of the evening, was Saipam Muwaitang Vs Jimmy Newtron. An incredible fight to watch if you just love to watch 2 fighters slug it out for a full 15 minutes.

Throwing an impressive 502 strikes (Including combos) combined.

There was a very close first round, with Jimmy seeming to get the better of the striking exchanges, repeatedly landing punches. The next 2 rounds proved who had more heart though, as both fighters were very tired. Saipam showed his grit though as he kept swinging away at Jimmy, while Jim was not as active.

The end to this fight was a unanimous 29-28 decision to Saipam, and both fighters received FoTN awards.

2. Hinski "Bang and stand" Grang (3-3) vs Marckus (3-1) (LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

In Hinski Grang Vs Marckus Reese there were 2 different ways this fight was expected to go. Lucky for Hinski it went his way.

Hinski came in with his usual swing wildly until you get a knockout plan, this proved effective as not even a minute in, the first few punches Hinski Grang landed knocked down Marckus. Marckus then tried avoiding standup for the rest of the fight, taking it to the ground multiple times and controlling Grang with ground and pound. Unlucky for Marckus though as 30 seconds into round 2 he got hit with a huge uppercut leaving Marckus looking like his soul had escaped his body.

The end to this fight was a knockout in round 2, 0:30 in, to Hinski.

3. Julian "The Jackal" Wallace (4-10) vs Elijah "The Gengar" James (0-16) (BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT [135 LBS])

Now for the fight I bet you were all excited for! Julian “The Jackal” Wallace vs Elijah James. I (Julian Wallace) took this fight to the 16 fight veteran, and controlled the entire 15 minutes. With Elijah not giving anything to offer except some takedowns which were quickly escaped, and some defense from all the punches and kicks.

A dominant win for me and I think positions me for a title shot, not much else to really say.

The end to this fight was a unanimous 30-26 decision to me.

(MAIN CARD)

4. Uestus "Cranky" Johnson (4-2) vs Shigeru Uchida (2-0) (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

An incredible showing from Shigeru Uchida, in his fight against Uestus Johnson. Making Uestus look like an amatuer we just picked off the streets.

And in all honesty I was originally thinking Uestus was going to win. Though Shigeru has had no problem with his other opponents, knocking them both out in less than 30 seconds, I thought Uestus would have the striking and experience to take this fight, with his incredible striking accuracy, his bare knuckle boxing record going 58-13, and also how he has spent about an hour more time in the cage then Shigeru.

But Shigeru executed his game plan perfectly. Starting off chopping Johnson’s legs to take away his weird footwork/movement. Then after Uestus had slowed down from the pain of the heavy leg kicks, Shigeru landed a perfect head kick sealing Johnson’s doom as he stumbled to the floor while Shigeru continued raining down with punches.

The end to this fight was a knockout in round 1, 1:23 in, to Shigeru, and received KoTN awards.

5. Chris "Chrissy" Leopoldo (5-1) vs Vlad "Speedy" Antanov (5-4) (SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [265+ LBS])

Not much to say about Chris Leopoldo Vs Vlad Antonov as the fight lasted less than 30 seconds. I was expecting this fight to be quite short as both fighters have been known to quickly KO/TKO opponents as both fighters combined before this fight had 7 finishes in less than a minute. But I was still kind of hoping it would still be close in some way, like maybe they would both knock each other down.

But instead Chris landed 2 very heavy punches and knocked out Vlad.

The end to this fight was a knockout in round 1, 0:26 in, to Chris.

6. Ivan Kloff (1-0) vs Nathan Parker (4-0) (WELTERWEIGHT BOUT [170 LBS])

If you like to see some grappling skills, Ivan Kloff Vs Nathan Parker was for you.

Ivan Kloff landed a few nice kicks before getting taken to the floor, where he attempted to throw up some submissions, but neither he attempted worked and the referee ended up standing them both up for being inactive on the ground.

After both fighters landed a strike, Kloff then went for a takedown of his own. Almost instantly though Parker started to attack subs, got to the back and rear naked choked Kloff to get the sub win.

After this fight Nathan Parker will definitely be looking at a title fight soon.

The end to this fight was a submission in round 1, 3:35 in, to Nathan.

(CO-MAIN EVENT)

7. Black Dawn (5-0) vs Jeremy "The Prophet" Scott (7-3) (MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT [185 LBS])

Moving on we have Black Dawn Vs Jeremy Scott.

This was not a good fight for Black Dawn as Jeremy Scott not only took the 0 off his record but also dominated him throughout the entire round before the ref stepped in. Black Dawn managed to throw one punch (which missed) before being taken down and getting punched and elbowed over and over.

The entire fight was almost 3 minutes of ground and pound and nothing else really to say.

The end to this fight was a knockout in round 1, 2:55 in, to Jeremy.

(MAIN EVENT)

8. Person Woman Man Camera TV (4-0) vs Miracle Duck (7-2) (FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT [145 LBS])

Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for! The title fight between Person Woman Man Camera TV Vs Miracle duck.

This was quite similar to the last fight. When Miracle tried to get a clinch position right at the start PWMCTV took that chance to instantly take him down. While Miracle did attempt a sub and tried advancing positions, PWMCTV was too good at controlling him and everything Miracle tried didn’t work.

PWMCTV pounded his face until the ref had enough and Duck was unrecognisable.

The end to this fight was a knockout in round 1, 2:58 in, to Person Woman Man.

• Upvote 1

Interview with Eliz Gracie

IMG_2190.JPG.1db810a2f8ea610d03f907009be9b8f0.JPG

Julian:

Hope you’re doing well tonight, ladies and gentleman. I’m Julian Wallace, your parents favourite fighter, and tonight we have an exclusive interview with former MW Champ, and is also about to fight for the LHW Championship, Eliz Gracie!

*Camera zooms out now showing Eliz Gracie sitting across from Julian*

Julian:

How do you feel getting this rematch with Hinski?

Eliz:

This rematch with Hinski is a big opportunity for me, a third crack at that CTFA Light Heavyweight chip and a chance to even the score between us. I know there was this big trash talk lead up to the first fight, but if you've seen some of our interactions on social media, not much of thats going on this time, I respect the man as a fighter and a guy in general.

Julian:

You mentioned something about free agency on buzz, can you elaborate on that?

Eliz:

Yeah man, the free agency plan is something I may or not follow, if I can get this win over Hinski Grang chances are almost 100 that i'm willing to sign another contract and complete a few more fights and even a trilogy with Hinski, but if I lose i'm still not 100% gone from CTFA, right now i'm waiting for this fight to pass by and we'll see how it goes.

And i'm 35 years old, i'm trying to fight at least 3-4 times before the year ends.

Julian:

If you win, the Hinski trilogy is an obvious fight, but who else would you like to fight on the roster?

Eliz:

I'm down with a catchweight fight against Mark Arkinson, he likes to run his mouth a lot, and i've beaten a lot of dudes at 205 as well and some rematches wouldn't hurt, specifically one with Fits Miz, our first fight I thought I won pretty clearly but one judged disagreed and scored it 4 rounds to 1 for him so this time i'd like to put a stamp on this little series with Miz, I know he's fighting an undefeated guy in his next fight, so that interests me a lot too. A rematch with Jeremy Scott, overall CTFA is crazy stacked.

Julian:

What do you think of the trash talk coming from Leonardo?

Eliz:

I don't think Leonardo should even be on Buzz right now, he should focus on his training and how he's gonna come back from that loss to me, I made quick work of him and I will do again if he's down to rematch. I'm also down but its a pad on my record basically.

Julian:

Do you have any plans for after retirement?

Eliz:

Plans after retirement is to just live life the right way man, no having to worry about a training camp or a title fight, just a casual life with my family and a good spot in the CTFA hall of fame. 

Julian:

Would you ever consider fighting Hinski's brother, Jinski?

Eliz:

I've seen that kid on the regional circuit, he just snapped a losing streak I know but I think stylistically I wouldn't be a good matchup for him, last April he got RNC'd by a guy who was on a six fight skid, I know he avenged it and all but still, with all due respect, I just think i'm on another level.

Julian:

Without revealing too much, do you have a new gameplan for your upcoming fight?

Eliz:

I absolutely do, after my last fight with Robert Lewandowski, I actually changed camps, despite winning that fight. I'm in a BJJ camp now and all im focused on is taking this fight to the ground and holding him there until he gives up. Obviously easier said than done especially against a dude like Hinski Grang, but I feel I can do what I wanted to do last time, this time against him.

Julian:

Do you have any picks for other fights on the card?

Eliz:

I'm not really the guy who picks fights, but Jamal Lloyd is the featured bout of the night so I obviously gotta back him, he's just a great dude in general man, also a really tough fighter. Leonardo De Vinci vs Saipam Muwitang, thats gonna be a good fight, i've beat both dudes but I think the winner could be a good fight for Hinski Grang win or lose against me.

Julian:

Whats it like having 10 years experience in MMA?

Eliz:

Crazy to think I made my debut when I was 25, and now i'm 35. Having the experience advantage over most of my opponents is useful most of the times, I usually love to take advantage of it, like I did against Lewandowski, I didn't train much for that fight but for this fight against Hinski im going all in on the training.

Julian:

If you were 155 instead of 205, how do you think you would fair in that division?

Eliz:

If I was at 155... If I was at 155 I think I could beat a lot of guys there dominantly, I would love to have to test myself against the champ there Bryce Michel, he's got a solid record and some great skills in the grappling zone, and as for Lester Neich, him and Hinski Grang are managed by the same manager. He's also a young tough dude that i'd love to face, but I think if he tries takedowns against me, i'd pull something off, because I have lots of tricks up my sleeve on the ground.

Julian:

Who do you think is top 5 p4p in the CTFA?

Eliz:

If its MMA, Right now the Top 5 P4P list would be: #1 Hinski Grang #2 Myself #3 Bryce Michel #4 Leonardo Di Vinci #5 Keizo Kasai

Julian:

How soon do you think you should be in the HOF?

Eliz:

I think if I can secure this win over Hinski, I line myself up for a spot in the HOF of CTFA, but if not, I think a couple of more wins would help me, because I’ve beaten other contenders, won the middleweight strap and defended it once too, and I never lost it either

Julian:

Well sadly thats all the time we have, it was great catching up with you Eliz.

*Julian turns to the camera as it zooms back in on him*

Catch you all next time, and good night!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, julzthejackal said:

Interview with Eliz Gracie

IMG_2190.JPG.1db810a2f8ea610d03f907009be9b8f0.JPG

Julian:

Hope you’re doing well tonight, ladies and gentleman. I’m Julian Wallace, your parents favourite fighter, and tonight we have an exclusive interview with former MW Champ, and is also about to fight for the LHW Championship, Eliz Gracie!

*Camera zooms out now showing Eliz Gracie sitting across from Julian*

Julian:

How do you feel getting this rematch with Hinski?

Eliz:

This rematch with Hinski is a big opportunity for me, a third crack at that CTFA Light Heavyweight chip and a chance to even the score between us. I know there was this big trash talk lead up to the first fight, but if you've seen some of our interactions on social media, not much of thats going on this time, I respect the man as a fighter and a guy in general.

Julian:

You mentioned something about free agency on buzz, can you elaborate on that?

Eliz:

Yeah man, the free agency plan is something I may or not follow, if I can get this win over Hinski Grang chances are almost 100 that i'm willing to sign another contract and complete a few more fights and even a trilogy with Hinski, but if I lose i'm still not 100% gone from CTFA, right now i'm waiting for this fight to pass by and we'll see how it goes.

And i'm 35 years old, i'm trying to fight at least 3-4 times before the year ends.

Julian:

If you win, the Hinski trilogy is an obvious fight, but who else would you like to fight on the roster?

Eliz:

I'm down with a catchweight fight against Mark Arkinson, he likes to run his mouth a lot, and i've beaten a lot of dudes at 205 as well and some rematches wouldn't hurt, specifically one with Fits Miz, our first fight I thought I won pretty clearly but one judged disagreed and scored it 4 rounds to 1 for him so this time i'd like to put a stamp on this little series with Miz, I know he's fighting an undefeated guy in his next fight, so that interests me a lot too. A rematch with Jeremy Scott, overall CTFA is crazy stacked.

Julian:

What do you think of the trash talk coming from Leonardo?

Eliz:

I don't think Leonardo should even be on Buzz right now, he should focus on his training and how he's gonna come back from that loss to me, I made quick work of him and I will do again if he's down to rematch. I'm also down but its a pad on my record basically.

Julian:

Do you have any plans for after retirement?

Eliz:

Plans after retirement is to just live life the right way man, no having to worry about a training camp or a title fight, just a casual life with my family and a good spot in the CTFA hall of fame. 

Julian:

Would you ever consider fighting Hinski's brother, Jinski?

Eliz:

I've seen that kid on the regional circuit, he just snapped a losing streak I know but I think stylistically I wouldn't be a good matchup for him, last April he got RNC'd by a guy who was on a six fight skid, I know he avenged it and all but still, with all due respect, I just think i'm on another level.

Julian:

Without revealing too much, do you have a new gameplan for your upcoming fight?

Eliz:

I absolutely do, after my last fight with Robert Lewandowski, I actually changed camps, despite winning that fight. I'm in a BJJ camp now and all im focused on is taking this fight to the ground and holding him there until he gives up. Obviously easier said than done especially against a dude like Hinski Grang, but I feel I can do what I wanted to do last time, this time against him.

Julian:

Do you have any picks for other fights on the card?

Eliz:

I'm not really the guy who picks fights, but Jamal Lloyd is the featured bout of the night so I obviously gotta back him, he's just a great dude in general man, also a really tough fighter. Leonardo De Vinci vs Saipam Muwitang, thats gonna be a good fight, i've beat both dudes but I think the winner could be a good fight for Hinski Grang win or lose against me.

Julian:

Whats it like having 10 years experience in MMA?

Eliz:

Crazy to think I made my debut when I was 25, and now i'm 35. Having the experience advantage over most of my opponents is useful most of the times, I usually love to take advantage of it, like I did against Lewandowski, I didn't train much for that fight but for this fight against Hinski im going all in on the training.

Julian:

If you were 155 instead of 205, how do you think you would fair in that division?

Eliz:

If I was at 155... If I was at 155 I think I could beat a lot of guys there dominantly, I would love to have to test myself against the champ there Bryce Michel, he's got a solid record and some great skills in the grappling zone, and as for Lester Neich, him and Hinski Grang are managed by the same manager. He's also a young tough dude that i'd love to face, but I think if he tries takedowns against me, i'd pull something off, because I have lots of tricks up my sleeve on the ground.

Julian:

Who do you think is top 5 p4p in the CTFA?

Eliz:

If its MMA, Right now the Top 5 P4P list would be: #1 Hinski Grang #2 Myself #3 Bryce Michel #4 Leonardo Di Vinci #5 Keizo Kasai

Julian:

How soon do you think you should be in the HOF?

Eliz:

I think if I can secure this win over Hinski, I line myself up for a spot in the HOF of CTFA, but if not, I think a couple of more wins would help me, because I’ve beaten other contenders, won the middleweight strap and defended it once too, and I never lost it either

Julian:

Well sadly thats all the time we have, it was great catching up with you Eliz.

*Julian turns to the camera as it zooms back in on him*

Catch you all next time, and good night!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

(This is an excerpt from the CTMMA 22: Kasai Vs Harvey 2 press conference)

Reporter 1: What holes do you see in your opponent's game?

Giuseppe: To be honest I do think that he is one dimensional, a one trick pony. He is just a boxer that mixes head strikes with the body shots, he has no power to knock me out and that's it. Nothing to be scared off.

Uestus: Yeah but now I do have power, I've gone from competent to exceptional strength training for this fight

Giuseppe: You might say you have gained some strength but It does not change the fact that you won't be able to hurt me at any point of the fight and that's just a fact. Also strength doesn't mean power, keep that in mind, you might be stronger but are you really more powerful?

Uestus: I've always had the acceleration and speed, now I have the strength to go with it. Keep believing that I have no power, and while your chin hangs open I'll send you to sleep.

Giuseppe: I guess we will see, hopefully you will back all the talk you did

Uestus: Will do. And to answer the question, he's average at everything, which can work with the right opponent, but I'm not the right opponent. I'll be able to play to my strengths and I feel like I'm able to counter whatever he tries

Giuseppe: I already heard that "Oh he's average at everything", you will see then that this "average" guy will embarrass you in that octagon and show you that there are levels to this.

Uestus: You've never fought someone on my level though, I mop the floor with any of your opponents

Giuseppe: As I already said, you are just a boxer, a volume puncher that brings nothing new to the table for me to be scared of

Uestus: And you're just the blandest ever fighter, If your fighting style was a spice, it'd be flour

Giuseppe: Also what is your level exactly? You are 17-10 against some mediocre opponents, you've already lost 10 times in your career. You are 27 years old and you are supposed to be close to being in your prime, I'm 22 and I'm already showing improvements in my career, and what have you done? You are stuck in the same place, with the same fighting style, throughout your whole career. You may say that in your last fight you showed your clinch game, against who? Another boxer that has never even been into a Muay Thai class? Don't make me laugh.

Uestus: I've shown clear improvements, my weakness at the start of my career was obviously grapplers, now I beat every grappler I fight. Every fight I've lost recently they've had to mix in grappling, clinching & takedowns, and I've been working very hard on my clinch game recently and you'll be next to experience my improvements

Giuseppe:I beg you to try and test yourself in the clinch against me, I really do.

Reporter 2: Do you think you should fight for the championship after this fight?

Giuseppe: I'm not like Johnston and I don't seek it as fast as he does, I do think that after this win we might be in talks about it but I'm not sure if the winner should get an immediate title shot. He said something like "Oh the winner should fight for the belt", and why is that? My 2 wins wouldn't be against the top of the top and yours would be against ME and Mouskal. What happens if Harvey wins the belt? You lost to him twice already, you really think you would deserve a title shot against him?

Uestus: Yes, absolutely, I can beat Alec everyone has seen it, I believe I can beat Kasai now as well, his clinching won't work against me as I now have the skill to counteract that.

Giuseppe: But you beat him once at the beginning of his career if I remember correctly, then you lost to him TWICE when he improved.

Uestus: I just didn't predict his gameplan.

Giuseppe: But then whose fault was it? You cannot blame everything on not predicting his gameplan.

Uestus: The overall thing is I can beat him.

Giuseppe: I highly doubt that considering he is better than you at everything, and I really don't see how can you defeat him like at all. You might say that I deserve a title shot after I beat you, but I do think that It should be talked about later with the org owners and what do they think about it. Me for example I don't think this win should grant me a title shot but that's just my opinion.

Uestus: Each to their own then

Reporter 3: What separates you from other fighters in the division?

Giuseppe: I don't really think that there's much that separates me from them, I do think that I have superior Muay Thai Skills to most of them and that's basically it

Uestus: You lack everything else though. For me it's simple, mindset, I'm always determined and I'm always hungry. I'm not one to take time off.

Giuseppe: Taking time off seems like a bad thing to you?

Uestus: Taking a break is pussiest shit to me. We're fighters, thats what we do.

Giuseppe: You see that's the problem, there are fighters that take breaks because something happened and they are forced to, and for you, they shouldn't care about what happened in their life and just go take another fight for whatever reason.

Uestus: Well I've gone into each of my fights in perfect condition.

Giuseppe: Yeah but I'm not talking about that. When did I mention that I meant it like "fighting-related stuff"?

Uestus: Unless it's something physical, fight through it pussy.

Giuseppe: For example, Eliz Gracie took a long break from fighting, do you think that he is a pussy because of that?

Uestus: Yeah fuck em.

Giuseppe: Yeah that only shows what type of person are you. And your stupidity, but I think that we got to that already on Buzz.

Uestus: Look, combined bare-knuckle boxing and MMA fights, I've had almost 100 fights. I don't slow down, I refuse to, and when I see somebody slow down it's a sign of weakness to me.

Giuseppe: Maybe that's the reason you've lost 10 times in MMA already. Also somehow throughout all this fighting, I'm still wealthier than you are, and I got to it by myself.

Uestus: Listen, most of my money goes to my family, that's the entire reason I started fighting. Also didn't you only have to pay $50 a week for the gym for a while? Don't talk about wealth when it's handed to you on a silver plate.

Giuseppe: When?

Uestus: When it was just you and your brother training at the gym, I keep an eye on everything.

Giuseppe: Wait wait wait are you being serious right now? I've been paying 1000$ a week while being in Slavic and before that, and lately, we have been paying 400$ not 50$ as you said IN OUR PRIVATE GYM. But you know why? Because my brother wanted nothing to do with my money, I could've easily afforded gym fees for me and him, but he didn't want me to. Right now all 3 of us are training there because both of them got to a stable point in their lives with their money. Also, you know what's the difference lately when it comes to fighting and my drive in there? That I am tired of people overlooking me, just like you "He's average", "He is boring, he fights for a decision" and lately I've shown that I do have power to knock someone out with a punch, and I will show you this weekend in there that I won't back out from you because you are no threat for me.

Uestus: You will never knock me out

Giuseppe: Who said that I will?

Uestus: I'm just letting you know.

Giuseppe:I will just hurt you badly

Uestus: You cant hurt me.

Giuseppe: 10 losses, 6 by the way of KO/TKO. You really think so?

Uestus: Those have either been people ground and pound or fighters with way more power and skill than you.

Giuseppe: But you don't know my level of power really? How can you tell how much power do I have tho? Based on what?

Uestus: The fact that it took you 31 seconds longer to ko green jones than a pure grappler.

Giuseppe: Are you dumb? I knocked him out with a punch. He threw a head kick and then slammed him.

Uestus: I dont care the method, green jones has shown he has a very weak chin recently.

Giuseppe: Ah so now it's about his chin.

Uestus :No its that thats your little power claim and it isn't very impressive.

Giuseppe: And what about another KO with a punch on Theodorakis?

Uestus: Theo just got KO'd first round recently so bad example.

Giuseppe: But I was the first one to knock him out? So it a very good example.

Uestus: You think you cracked his chin?

Giuseppe: Oh yeah he went down because of gust of wind, my bad.

Uestus: No, do you think you've deteriorated his chin so much that his next fight he would get finished first round?

Giuseppe: When it comes to the finishing sequence, one strike compared to the barrage of them is a bit different don't you think? 

Uestus: You couldn't drop him first round though.

Giuseppe: And you couldn't drop anyone. Now he will talk bout his 4 wins by KO.

Uestus: Huh?

Giuseppe: Nah I'm just trying to predict your stupidity.

Uestus: Dont act smart by predicting I'll prove your stupid statement wrong.

Giuseppe: I don't have to act smart compared to you. But your tries are not the best with it.

Uestus:  Why wouldn't I talk about those wins, when it proves your points wrong? Absolute bollocks this is.

Giuseppe: Knocking out a guy that has 14KO loses ot of his 15 is a good example? You were going to mention Fjordlinginsson, your latest KO. Or maybe Balboa? 2 loses, both by KO.

Uestus: I could've said anyone, cause you're just incredibly wrong and stupid.

Giuseppe: Yeah whatever silly English man, whatever you say.

Uestus: I made lester neich drop to his knee is that what you're looking for? Next question im done with this stupid fuck.

Giuseppe: You had to look 7 years back for it? Yikes. But yeah go ahead with another question

Reporter 4: What do you predict will be the result?

Giuseppe: Do I think I will win? Of course, but do I think that he has a chance? Yes of course I'm not saying that he won't put me to sleep in there into a decision with his fighting style same as the audience. Hopefully his little brain understood this little pun.

Uestus: Har Har.

Giuseppe: In all honesty tho I think that he doesn't respect me and he is downgrading my skills. But he will see that underestimating me is a big mistake.

Uestus: I think either I dominate a decision or he gets tired and I swarm him, it entirely based on his cardio.

Giuseppe: Just as I said.

Uestus: I'm just speaking my truth.

Giuseppe:Exactly, YOUR. It has been shown that your truth is not the best source of the information.

Reporter 5: If you lose this fight, what will you do? Whats the plan?

Giuseppe: I will get back to training harder than I did and will look for a win in my next bout, I already had a small step backs but I always came back stronger than before, I lost in my second fight and after that I won 2 bouts, then lost one and what happened after me being 3-2? I am currently riding a 6-fight winning streak and I will hopefully add him as the 7th. I'm not like him, I am being real, I know that I can lose it, he acts like he WILL win 100%, and that's another of his mistakes.

Uestus: If Giuseppe beats me then respect to him, I challenged him because I didn't believe he had the skill that matched his record or rank, and if he proves me wrong, then I will admit that. After that I'll train harder then I had before, I'll come back. I've probably been training the best I have in years, and I will continue training hard like I have been for this fight.

(End of excerpt)

Also thank you Bijnok Trink, and Helmans Ted for helping me write this

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

CTMMA 24: Out With A Bang(PREVIEW)

G’Day, I’m Julian “The Jackal” Wallace (Your parent’s favorite fighter) and we have a nice looking card coming up in the last ever CTFA event: CTMMA 24: Out With A Bang! Let's get straight into it.

(UNDERCARD)

1. Saipam "Sultan" Muwaitang (11-13) vs "The Wolf" Ingolf Ulfriksson (7-20) (LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

Starting with the first fight of the evening is Saipam Muwaitang vs Ingolf Ulfriksson. 

A familiar spot on the card for Saipam as he was also in the opening fight for the first-ever CTFA event, in which he won a decision and gained a FOTN award. Saipam is a glass cannon, with 81% of his wins being by KO and 77% of his losses also being by KO. Saipam has beaten some formidable opponents with his most notable being a first-round TKO over former champ Hinski Grang. There is guaranteed entertainment when Saipam enters the ring, and most likely an unconscious fighter.

Ingolf doesn’t have a great record but when you take a look at the fighters he lost to, it's very understandable. Ingolf has superior Muay Thai skills than Saipam does and will likely be trying to take the fight into the clinch where he has finished most of his opponents, including Jeremy Scott, a fighter Saipam lost twice to that Ingolf beat with ease.

2. Bjorg Fjordlinginsson  (24-15) vs Hideki “Supa Saiyan” Suzuki (0-4) (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

Next up is Bjorg vs Hideki.

Bjorg is a seasoned veteran boasting a record of 24-15 with all 24 of his wins being by submission. He has had ups and downs in the CTFA but picked up a notable win against KT champion Leon Bowser. Bjorg is a dangerous fighter when the fight reaches the mat as a high amount of his wins are in the first round.

Hideki’s 0-4 record is embarrassing next to Bjorg, but he mostly got the fight from his KT career in which he was 4-4 and was once pretty highly ranked in his division. If Hideki can avoid going to the ground and get a clean hit on Bjorg’s suspect chin, he could get himself his first MMA win.

3. Julian "The Jackal" Wallace (7-12) vs Vrej “Hay Kaj” Nazaryan (37-24-1) (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

Now I bet you are all excited about this one! Julian “The Jackal” Wallace vs Vrej “Hay Kaj” Nazaryan. With both of our ages combined equalling a whopping 101, this is a fight for your parents mostly, a throwback if you will.

I (Julian Wallace) am having my last fight (officially this time). I’ve had a mixed-bag MMA career with most fights ending with a finish. My success lies mostly with my KT career in which I became champion for a short while, and the 3 fight winning streak I left it off with.

Vrej is truly a veteran, still fighting at the ripe age of 53, and if you combine his MMA & KT career he has been in 91 fights! In Vrej’s MMA career, almost half of his wins were by KO/TKO, and only 4 of his losses were by KO. He also has a very decorated cabinet, being filled with 9 belts, 6/9 of which he won by TKO.

4. James "The Martian" Murray (10-5) vs Bjorn “Viking” IronSide (7-23-1) (LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

This fight sadly could’ve been much bigger as it was originally intended for James to have a rubber match against Leonardo De Vinci to end their rivalry, but sadly Leonardo refused to accept the fight, and James was paired up with the only other available fighter in the division.

That being said, this fight could be very interesting to see.

James Murray is the former champion, only just losing the belt in his last fight. He has proven recently he has massive power in his fights against Leonardo and Saipam and also is very skilled as shown in his outings against Hinski Grang.

Bjorn is the former champion of Slavic FL, winning the belt by submission, this could play into the fight as James just lost his belt by submission recently. He has had good moments against notable fighters in the CTFA, including Martin Johnson who is fighting for the title tonight.

5. Uestus "Cranky" Johnson (18-11) vs Somchai "Skeleton" Saetang (6-3) (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

Our featured prelim of the night will be Uestus vs Somchai.

Uestus has become a staple in the CTFA as this will be his 24th time entering the octagon, meaning after this event he would’ve competed in almost 60% of the events ever set up by us (Including KT events). Uestus’s high work rate is also complemented by the way he fights as he is constantly attacking and doesn’t ever seem to stop. He is just recently coming off a split decision loss to the elite LW champ Keizo Kasai, this probably being the closest fight ever in CTFA history, and easily the most entertaining to go 5 rounds. Something to note though is the weight Uestus has gained recently, I’m interested to see if that affects his gas tank which his fight style is almost based around.

Somchai is a very technical Muay Thai fighter who has shown strong clinch fighting and some lethal kicks in his debut against Franklin (who he knocked out in 11 seconds). Somchai also has never lost to a striker before, with his 3 losses being against submission specialists and wrestlers. Somchai has the formula to negate Uestus’s game plan if he uses his strong clinch fighting well, and could easily walk away with a big win.

(MAIN CARD)

6. “Sumo Meister” Hajimaro Fujinuma (10-11) vs Giuseppe “Scarafaggio” De Rossi (10-3) (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

To start our main card we have Hajimaro vs Giuseppe.

All of Hajimaro’s wins have come by way of submission, so it’s pretty obvious what his plan is for this fight. Hajimaro has notable wins over Somchai and Leon Bowser and has been competing in MMA for 11 years now. Hajimaro’s wrestling is also better than Giuseppe’s, so let's see if that plays into the fight, as he will try to get the fight to the ground.

Giuseppe was riding a 6 fight winning streak which was sadly snatched by Uestus. But Giuseppe has been improving as right after that fight he got a first-round TKO victory over Nick Holey. Giuseppe has power as he quickly finished Green Jones & Nick Holey, and in his fights has shown to be very good in the clinch. If Giuseppe wants to win this, he’s going to have to keep away from going to the ground with Hajimaro and use his heavy hands to put his lights out.

7. Nick “Moley” Holey (20-29) vs Verney "Le Beau" Lapierre (6-2) (LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT [155 LBS])

This is another fight that could’ve been much bigger, as the plan was to have Verney fight against Keizo for the championship, but Keizo left the org and went to SMASH FC (we wish him the best of luck there), the plan was for Verney to fight Giuseppe De Rossi instead but that also didn’t fall through.

The fight we have ended up with though is Nick Holey vs Verney Lapierre.

Nick has been going on his best run in CTFA so far, as he has won 3 of his last 5 fights, his losses being against Chito Jacare Salazar & Giuseppe De Rossi. All of Nick’s wins have been finishes, holding submission wins over Blinko Felly, Somchai Saetang, and Hajimaro Fujinuma. He also holds a win over Green Jones, who went unconscious after Nick picked him up and slammed him on the floor 7 seconds into the fight. Nick also held the BFL championship belt when he easily submitted Leonardo Yoshi.

Verney Lapierre Is an incredibly quick finisher. To show this with stats, if you take the amount of time he’s taken to win all his fights (combined) and divided it by the number of fights he’s won, you will find his wins take him an average time of 1:21 to produce. Though Verney is 3-0 in the CTFA, he has yet to hit his 4th minute (overall) inside the CTFA octagon, I bet he plans on being faster than his last 2 outings and trying to win in less than 30 seconds. Though Verney has been successful so far, it’d be interesting to see what happens late in the fight if Verney is unsuccessful in finishing the fight quickly. As the only time Verney has gone past the 1st round, he was knocked out cold halfway through the 3rd round.

8. Devon Jackson (5-2) vs Hinski “Bang & Stand” Grang (15-8) (LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

Here's a banger, Devon Jackson Vs Hinski Grang.

Devon is a very all-rounded stand-up fighter and mixes his stand-up with his clinching very well. He’s torn through most of his opponents, grabbing a hold of them and hammering them with strikes in the clinch, and once they separate landing life-threatening strikes looking to take your head off. Devon has also proved how good his cardio is in his recent fight against Bjorn, as he went the full 15 minutes at a consistent pace and looked like he would be able to go one more round.

Hinski Grang is a KO artist, holding 13 KO wins (9 being in the first round) against a variety of opponents. Hinski is a legend in the CTFA, having 11 title fights in the org and winning 8 of them including a win against current 205 champion Matsuhiro. According to his recent buzz, this is most likely Hinski Grang’s last fight. We hope Hinski has success in his life after he leaves the sport, and are excited to see his final performance in the octagon.

(CO-MAIN EVENT)

9. Matsuhiro Toryiama (8-3) vs Martin “Meatball” Johnson (7-2) (LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT [205 LBS])

Next is a title fight between Matsuhiro Toryiama vs Martin Johnson.

Matsuhiro has had one of the quickest rises in the CTFA. Comfortably winning his debut against Santiago Rodriguez whose last loss was a war against Hinski Grang, Matsuhiro quickly became one of the most popular fighters in the division and earned himself a title shot against Hinski himself, and though Matsuhiro didn’t win he managed to go a full 5 rounds with a prime Hinski. Matsuhiro quickly made his rise back, as he very handily submitted Jeremy Scott & Leonardo De Vinci in the first round. Matsuhiro once again gained the title shot, this time against James Murray, who he beat very easily in the first round and earned his title. Matsuhiro is an incredibly dangerous fighter on the ground, and if he can get you down, it may be game over for you.

Martin “Meatball” Johnson is probably the most balanced fighter in the CTFA, and what's scary is he’s very skilled in all areas. In Martin’s 3 wins we have seen a different style of fighting in each one. Against Montana, he was very patient, showing off some incredible grappling defence and managing his cardio so well he probably could’ve gone a full 5 rounds. Against Bjorn we watched him come out swinging like a maniac and battering Bjorn around the ring before eventually getting the TKO in the 3rd round. And finally, when he fought against Saipam he showed his wrestling pedigree by taking Saipam down and landing vicious ground & pound until the doctors came in to stop the fight. Martin is very good at fighting a style fit to beating his opponent, and it will be interesting to see if the style he chooses will be the way to defeat Matsuhiro.

(MAIN EVENT)

10. Ryan “The Raven Mocker” Locke (1-0) vs Anthony “Sosa” Santana (7-1) (LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT BOUT [205 LBS])

This is the moment you’ve all been waiting for, Ryan Locke vs Anthony Santana.

These 2 have been beefing very early in both of their careers, as Ryan was only just coming off his first KT win, and Anthony was coming off his 2nd MMA win. This fight has been 3 years in the making, and we are lucky enough to finally see it happen.

There isn’t much to about Ryan Locke's MMA career, he got 1 win against a pretty unskilled fighter who was knocked out in less than 40 seconds. What we can talk about though is his KT career, in which he is undefeated 4-0. Ryan Locke gained the attention of many after winning by TKO 2nd round in his fight against Eliz Gracie, everyone was appalled by the fight and quickly wanted this arrogant kid to shut up, and the first people to try were the Grang brothers. Ryan very easily beat Jinski, before going to war against a prime Hinski Grang for 30 minutes, with the result being a unanimous decision to Ryan. Now having earned his title, Ryan fought the 300-pound behemoth that is Igor Vi, who he managed TKO about 7 minutes into the bout.

Anthony Santana is a powerhouse, knocking out all his opponents without ever seeing the 3rd round in his life. Anthony’s only loss was in a title fight which was very unfortunately stopped by a cut in the 2nd round, but he recently avenged this loss, knocking out the former champ in less than 2 minutes. Anthony has been fighting since the age of 16 and made his debut fighting someone 8 years old than him. This didn’t affect him though as he put his opponent's lights out late into the 2nd round. Anthony has some of the heaviest hands I’ve seen in a while and has likely impressed everyone with his ability to knock out very high-level opponents like Mike Hunt. This fight will be one you’ll want to tell your grandparents about.

• Upvote 1