congrats GBK16 on becoming moderator

bjornmma1

Yes its starting now he is deleting my posts. Good luck with forum I am out of it.

I wonder why. Take a step back and think about it for a second. I am remaining neutral on this one, but the answer is somewhat easy to comprehend in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Congrats GBK16 :) In the past 6/7 months I really got to know you after the Steam group was set up. I know you are a good guy and will do the right thing as a mod. Whenever you get a position in power, people will get jealous, think they can do it better or that you don't deserve it. Just ignore them, as long as you do the right thing and the other staff sees that, all is well :D

Being staff and having friends in the game might be hard, I been there in the past elsewhere, but treat everyone equal, friend or foe, you now have to make sure the rules are not broken and if they are, you need to step up regardless who did it. True friends will understand that. It's best not to mix modding and socializing, so when you are with the guys, be one of the guys :)

And also some advice, don't post who you think has the best quality supplements. I heard it's a touchy subject and people might overreact. The last thing I want for you is to get in trouble on your first day.

Wait a sec, someone just skype messaged me.

Oh.. Well you know, if someone overreacts and goes on a crusade against you, just stand above it and see the humor in it. It's not worth dropping to their low levels. Let other mods deal with anything against you as that's the best solution :D

Best of luck, and try enjoying the mod experience :)

• Upvote 6

not taking sides, but deleting should be the very last thing you do. but since i know you a bit, i am sure you had your reasons.

Edit

btw with great power, comes great responsibility :D cheers

This is what I posted just that no one thinks I did post something against the rules.

I just have to say that I find it very dumb that the topic was locked when clearly the votes where equal. I think the moderator should be the kind of a guy who is accepted by everyone not by only the half of the community and who is favorition his alliance members by a mile. He proved 10 minutes after he got his moderator that he doesnt deserver to have it when he did threaten Grasman and clearly showed that he has no clue about the rules. I dont know you do guys what ever you want but I will not accept him as moderator because he has been picking up me from day one replying to all of my posts and insulting me. Not only that he is a delusional spammer he is also picking on people for no reason. If you think that the topic I made is closed now and the problem is gone you are very wrong you will see that this guy will abuse his power over and over again.

• Downvote 3

No secret we haven't had the best of interactions but I'll wait and see how you act as a mod before I form an opinion of your "professional" character. Congrats, and good luck.

Thank you Xanax, I appreciate the chance

This is what I posted just that no one thinks I did post something against the rules.

I just have to say that I find it very dumb that the topic was locked when clearly the votes where equal. I think the moderator should be the kind of a guy who is accepted by everyone not by only the half of the community and who is favorition his alliance members by a mile. He proved 10 minutes after he got his moderator that he doesnt deserver to have it when he did threaten Grasman and clearly showed that he has no clue about the rules. I dont know you do guys what ever you want but I will not accept him as moderator because he has been picking up me from day one replying to all of my posts and insulting me. Not only that he is a delusional spammer he is also picking on people for no reason. If you think that the topic I made is closed now and the problem is gone you are very wrong you will see that this guy will abuse his power over and over again.

The issue with your post was that it was the same post you put twice already on the other thread

• Upvote 1

Congrats for obtaining new moderator based powers, I think my first post on the other topic was enough to show that I think you'll do fine.

Also regarding Guvnor, just stop replying to him now, he's trying to do the same thing he that he already did in that other topic. I also said this before, he's dragging this through the dirt and you're letting him take you with it.

• Upvote 3