• THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE
    • Hawaiian Warriors
    • McGinley Fighting Systems
    • Boondock Fight Team

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be really cool if there was one for noob managers with no alliances and a smaller entry fee and then have the two winners face each other just to see how well the noobs would do.

well i was just listening too a song and they said Chinese girls have sideways vagina's? is the true?

EDIT: oops thought i made a topic

Nice idea blixxx. FinnFighters will hog all the best hiddenz and then we gon dstroyy the competition!!! =)

Where is Jungle Movement?!

Did you really come back and Edit that into your post?!? LOL!! You're so fucking cool dude. :horse:

:coach: man u're really lame...i used to think u were cool, but u're obviously a douche.

and i rep the military cuz thats what non bitchmade mentality is all about :thankyou:

It would be really cool if there was one for noob managers with no alliances and a smaller entry fee and then have the two winners face each other just to see how well the noobs would do.

there will be many types of tourneys at The C.O.E. : Convention Center, this just happens to be the grand opening tourney

and seriously djohn,

all joking aside, real dickhead move coming into the post saying this is a waste of time on ur first post when we're trying to get shit going...for real, playa

Should we name our fighters according to the alliance it reps?

i was going to mention that...our fighter will be Mr. Elijah Church

edit: but dont make the fighter yet

djohn you're being a troll-- if you don't like the idea or the tournament, don't post--simple as that. no one is asking you personally to join, and you're trolling is de-railing the thread which is to make an alliance based tournament fight that has the mentality of "shit we're fighting right now"--

as far as noobs are concerned-- gather your noobetry into an alliance; if you have 10 members, that's 1k each to enter with a possible 160k payout.

Considering what I just did with 5 grand in the tycoon lottery, you should be able to make this out. Or you can recruit 20 noobs into an alliance, making it $500 per member.

there will be many types of tourneys at The C.O.E. : Convention Center, this just happens to be the grand opening tourney

Ok sweet idea

well i was just listening too a song and they said Chinese girls have sideways vagina's? is the true?

EDIT: oops thought i made a topic

is dis true?

Re-read my first post. I never said it was a waste of time.... Not until you responded the way you did.

All I did was clarify why you probably wouldn't see my alliance in the tourney for you guys who were trying to make it sound like everyone else was scared.

Is it an interesting idea? Yea, I wouldn't mind seeing it go down and reading the results, even tho' you make it very hard to back the stuff you do sometimes.

But I hold no illusions that it would in any way decide who the best alliance is.

Maybe being offensive and beligerant isn't the best model for success?

no one is asking you personally to join

i may have sent him an email, but yeah no need to talk shit about it being a waste of time.

But I hold no illusions that it would in any way decide who the best alliance is.

why not? everybody is on an even playing field

No need to call any alliance who doesn't enter pussies/scared either, but I guess we all make mistakes.

lets face the truth, The Church Of Elijah is revolutionizing the game and offering something very unique and enjoyable to the MMATycoon world.

BHP is prob made up of peeps that have been playing for over a year, events like this enable even noobs to compete against vets.

U know theres something exciting happening at "The Church"

:coach: Long live the The Church Of Elijah!

I would like to join but I have to wait for 5 days and 3h until I can release one fighter and the create the new one.

Can I still be in or is it too late? When does the tournament start?

Not trying to troll. I said my piece, if you're legitamately interested in an answer msg me in game. But we might as well conference call Falcor and Atreyu, cuz I'm pretty sure this will be a never-ending debate.

one more thing...not enough money? really? at ur level fuck the money...what are u gonna spend it on anyway...10000 tightey whiteys with piss stain & shart?

one more thing...not enough money? really? at ur level fuck the money...what are u gonna spend it on anyway...10000 tightey whiteys with piss stain & shart?

Really dude, I'm trying to be civil. It may not look like it but I am :) I can 100% promise you, you don't want my response to this, or your previous post directed at me, in your Alliance War thread.

I posted an observation/defense in response to a couple of dudes in this thread calling any big name alliance who didn't join a pussy/scared. In Response to that you stated something about kicking the cum out of pussy and idle threats about me never coming and posting in your thread again.

THAT triggered me to tell you wut I really thought about it. I apologize for my part in it and wish you luck with your tourney. If you want any further exchange on the topic... Again, I suggest you PM me and we'll keep it out of your hype thread.