http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1496786912IMG_0348.GIF

http://i.imgur.com/KYLc5Po.jpg

Dynasty 1: Genesis

Pay Per View

Tokyo

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tokyo%20bowl.gif

giphy.gif

Chris Karter announcing the grand opening of Dynasty K-1

"We're proud to announce that we're hosting our first PPV event in the Tokyo Bowl on July 1st.

Dynasty will begin a new chapter in the pages of Kickboxing history, when the formation of strikers and their managers combine in a community effort to evolve and transform the K-1 experience.

We appreciate all the feedback and assistance we've received from the community so far.

We have a special announcement for the fans and followers, the fighters headlining the card are signed and booked. Two Pound for Pound #1 ranked fighters have agreed to face off in a battle of historic proportions. Introducing the Main Event of the evening ... "

http://i.imgur.com/ZOJ4cth.png

Syn' Hall of Famer and former 2x P4P king Randolph "The Legend" Turpin will be facing off against current Syn' and EVO Heavyweight Champion and currently #1 ranked fighter in the MMA world, Kajun "Pinoy Savage" Puno. This will be the first professional kickboxing fight of both of their careers, and another addition to the Peel Steel / Chris Karter rivalry.

(post to be updated as card fills out)

• Upvote 4

"Put Gold on it"
Sean Tallon

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14361440288654.png

Sean Tallon returns to K1 bringing his razzle dazzle and flash back to the ring!

We're proud to announce that we have our co-main event verbally agreed on... his opponent will be announced within the week.
Thanks for all the interest!

• Upvote 3

Ugor Makinwa

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b27.jpg

A Legend Returns

9 months...............It will have been just over 9 long months since Ugor Makinwa has stepped inside any type of ring when he makes his return to combat sports on July 1st. With his legendary manager Scott Davies having retired, Makinwa had to do a bit of soul searching which took him to some dark places. Having finally exorcised the darkness and signed with a veteran manager also making his return, Makinwa has chosen Dynasty 1: Genesis as the perfect time and place to write the final chapters to his illustrious career. Although no opponent has been named, Makinwa is hoping for a fellow legend to step up and throw down one last time.

• Upvote 4

Ugor Makinwa

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b27.jpg

A Legend Returns

9 months...............It will have been just over 9 long months since Ugor Makinwa has stepped inside any type of ring when he makes his return to combat sports on July 1st. With his legendary manager Scott Davies having retired, Makinwa had to do a bit of soul searching which took him to some dark places. Having finally exorcised the darkness and signed with a veteran manager also making his return, Makinwa has chosen Dynasty 1: Genesis as the perfect time and place to write the final chapters to his illustrious career. Although no opponent has been named, Makinwa is hoping for a fellow legend to step up and throw down one last time.

Still no takers???? Calling out any other "old guys" that are looking for a fight. Ugor is waiting...............

If you wanna fight my young gun he is in the 265+ division with dynasty k-1

No one has stepped up to my challenge so if you want we can rumble

I wouldn't want to crush his spirit that quick. Looking for another 40+ year old guy willing to take on a fight. I'm sure there is at least one guy that has the balls to throw down in KT fight.

Such a shame that Flagon Sackett is retired. That would have been an epic KT fight between two old heavy hitters with a history!

I was really hoping to get Colin Croft since they are 1-1 against each other, but since dinooo is gone, I can only dream.

Another possibility, if Davy is down, is fighting Tiyaro Feitsora.

I was really hoping to get Colin Croft since they are 1-1 against each other, but since dinooo is gone, I can only dream.

Another possibility, if Davy is down, is fighting Tiyaro Feitsora.

Davy's guy is currently waiting on TWGC, and since TWGC hasn't started yet, prolly won't be free in time. But he was down. After TWGC he's down for the scrap if your boy is.

Davy's guy is currently waiting on TWGC, and since TWGC hasn't started yet, prolly won't be free in time. But he was down. After TWGC he's down for the scrap if your boy is.

I'll be waiting

Kajun Puno vs Randolph Turpin is a Heavyweight dream fight. If you like to see a slugfest, this is the fight for you. Puno is on a 6 fight win streak with 5 of them by stoppage and he has finished some incredible talent, like Jordi Joestar for the EVO Heavyweight title, he submitted Jean Paul Garcon, and in his most impressive outing to date he knocked out Obelix De Gaul, a top 10 contender in his last fight to unify the Syn' and EVO championships. It was a huge, huge victory for Puno and a huge wakeup call for every Heavyweight fighter on the planet.

"This is fight I wanted for very long time. It took him long enough to step up."

"He's ranked Number one on the planet, and I get the chance to knock his head off, who ain't gonna take this fight?"

In front of him is Randolph Turpin, the former #1 fighter in the world who is more than capable of knocking out any human being on the face of the planet with one shot. He's a Syn' Hall of Famer with 30 knockouts on his resume over top competitors like Sellus Gravius, Jon Hess, and Heavyweight great, Gymer Alexandersson. Turpin is coming off a loss to Puno's last opponent Obelix De Gaul, and would desperately like to come out on top to reclaim his throne and remind the new generation that he is still "The Legend".

"This is K1, Puno isn't a striker, he's McGregor to my Mayweather, his arrogant manager will regret this move."

"He no take MMA fight because I am superior wrestler but I am true MMA fighter. After I knock him out I prove I am better striker."

Statistically this is a very dangerous fight for Puno, the #1 P4P fighter in the world, because a fighter like Turpin has nothing to lose and everything to gain. The advantage Puno has from youth he gives up in experience, to a battle-tested veteran going into his 60th professional fight that's competed on the biggest stages that MMA has to offer.

"I will treat like all fights and not underestimate opponent. I respect all fighter who step in cage or ring. This fight, no difference. I fight to best of my ability to represent Convicted Fight Club. It is honor that I get opportunity to destroy what is left of Broken Halo Pride at grand opening of Dynasty."

"I'll be in shape, sure, I was still in the gym, just sparring, but I've ramped it up for this one. I feel good, I'm ready to go. I think for our camp, we jump at any chance to smash a Convicted fighter, they are the benchmark whatever your personal feelings are. Its cool to help a new organisation get a foothold in the business, I got fame and fortune out of MMA, so its nice to give back."

This is a fight you can't miss. The odds may favor Puno, the new King of the totem poll, but when you're talking about the Heavyweight division and one of the premier knockout artist of his generation in Randolph Turpin, the dice could roll either way. All it takes is one clean shot to put a fighter to sleep in this division and the fans will be on the edge of their seats until one of these fighters hands are raised.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Only 3 days left! :training2:

Been some smack talk from Turpin and Puno in this thread.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w18.jpg

Legendary Warrior Randolph "The Legend" Turpin , Twice Pound for Pound King of MMA Tycoon, 3 time SYN World Heavyweight Champion, comes out of retirement on July 1st to face reigning P4P Convicted Superstar and current SYN and EVO World Champion, the fearsome Kajun "Pinoy Savage" Puno.

MMA USofA Supremo, Richie Giapelli caught up with Randy days before 'The Legend' flew out to Tokyo to put the finishing touches to his training. An upbeat and confident Turpin, was quick to reassure his millions of fans across the globe that he was still a factor in the world of combat sports.

'People will be talking about my losses to Gaul and Diego and that I'm old and past my best.

But it's well documented that after I absolutely destroyed Gymer Alexandersson, when he was in his prime, to become the worlds best fighter period, well, after that I didn't really care much for the sport.

Sellus Gravius got lucky so I did enough to beat him twice but still I wanted out.

Dale McCann and his false tan begged me to save SYN and keep going for the org as it still needed my greatness to put the finishing touches to its recovery after Bjorn O'Donnell near killed it with his personal super fight campaign of bullshit.

So I saved SYN , I feel I , and the great man Peel Steel, we both saved SYN. So my recent fights mean shit.

I read about Dynasty saw that dude Karter was involved and I'd heard of this kid Puno, and knew he was a Karter fighter.

I saved SYN so why not be the catalyst for the resurgence of K1? I'm the biggest name in heavyweight history so they need the legend.

I'm up for this, I'm facing a young upstart who hasn't faced anything like a 110% motivated Randy Turpin.

I know Karter wanted the fight when Puno was on the way up. Now I get to brain the lad and he can't shoot for a takedown so I'll murder him.

I have heard that Puno says he always wanted this fight? He cant think for himself so I find that hard to believe, he speaks like he's a retard.

But I don't blame him for being told he has always wanted to fight me , I'm bigger than Rinky and Leo Ferreira and they're retired so sure he wants a legend of the sport.

To be honest facing Convicted, Karter, Puno, 3 factors that motivate me. Not since my clinical and merciless dismantling of Gymer have I been so up for a fight, so Puno should sit down with Karter and invite feedback from Michael Knight and watch what happened to Gymer. Mikey Knight cried that night, it broke him, I killed his protégé and I will kill CK's protégé too.

Puno vs me in K1, he's screwed I'll finish him quickly. He's gonna get Ko'd then he's gonna beg in his broken English for a rematch under MMA rules. Know what I'll say? You got it ' go fuck yourself ! '

The Legend has Spoken

Kajun Puno

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b19.jpg

"I sympathize for opponent but show no mercy.

He had brief moment of glory - fame and lights that come with success too bright for him and unknown manager of him.

It boost head and ego, get in way for both, and over confident in ability he crushed again and again.

We try set fight up in prime but he scared of power then and he scared of power now. He talk big KO plan but we know that not case. His manager desperate for victory will make him conservative. He happy just survive 5 rounds. Probably counter looking for KO and try to avoid Puno Power in these hands. I hope he no run away too much in ring and fight like man.

I no need takedown to beat him. We fight in ring with only standup and extra rules to protect me from killing him."

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...