BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR

Boondock

Once my gym will start making money.

Instead of losing it.

I'll buy more boondock stuff for my fighters

LOL... we're all in dire straights aren't we Redos?! I'm just hoping once we "go public" the hordes will flock to BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR like Mir's to a cheeseburger.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once my gym will start making money.

Instead of losing it.

I'll buy more boondock stuff for my fighters

Seems so, I geus all we can do is survive till we go public.

Nice keyboard warrior stuff, I should buy and give it to one of my bad fighters.

I just had my first guy fight and he was dominating the stand up, and got lazy and got subbed in the last round :explode:

And it seems someone decided to start a another elite gym as well.

Seems so, I geus all we can do is survive till we go public.

Nice keyboard warrior stuff, I should buy and give it to one of my bad fighters.

I just had my first guy fight and he was dominating the stand up, and got lazy and got subbed in the last round :explode:

And it seems someone decided to start a another elite gym as well.

Redos, you own a gym?

Yes FightClub UK.

I currently have 32 members and are good for 4000$ a week.

I need 5000 too pay my coach though, but I'm not worry'd since I started this week and already got a nice amount of members.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to play even by next week

Nice! Sounds like you're on the right track.

"KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2m2vzoj.jpg

BTW, this is "limited edition" and I only made 4 of them. After they're sold I will not make these again as it's not all that "kosher."

So buy the shirt that raises your stats BUT know that your media and press credentials might get taken away by certain fight orgs.

Ugh got to reserve me one, I only got 7.50 on me

I think I have about $5 on me. But you know that when you buy it FOR a fighter it uses their money... which is usually a lot more (at least in my personal experience). My fighters are doing all right while I'm stuck eating Ramen and pocket lint!!

I bought 2 of em, but when I gave one to one of my fighters, it disappeared

Did you dole them out at the same time and then click the button? (I did this and lost 3 supplements)

Was one of the guys in a different country (could be travel time, I was told)

I bought one. for my fighter Marvin Chew.

He also owns a Boondock Submission pants with tiger print

who just won his first fight against a guy from the boondock alliance his name was Thiago Reis, my guy won by sub in the last second of the first round :P

By the way now that I bought servel pieces of boondock clothing I expect to get laid soon

I bought one. for my fighter Marvin Chew.

He also owns a Boondock Submission pants with tiger print

who just won his first fight against a guy from the boondock alliance his name was Thiago Reis, my guy won by sub in the last second of the first round :P

By the way now that I bought servel pieces of boondock clothing I expect to get laid soon

You will get laid soon Redos. And if you don't, since I personally have guaranteed it, I'll stand by my word and make it happen myself. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR.

I can't believe you beat Reis.... he was a favorite of a few of our guys.

WELL DONE BRO! Those clothes are making you better already!!!!

Boondock Fightwear cured my AIDS.

You're telling the entire story here SoothSlayer.

BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR not only cures your AIDS... but it starts by actually giving you teh AIDS! That's right, worn in certain combinations, BFW can give you a fun-loving version of the AIDS virus. But then through the sheer quality of the product, it then cures the very AIDS it gave you by fight time. What a GREAT product!

Wearing BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR is quite an adventure and I'm currently in the midst of lab tests between a Jewish rodent and Muslim rodent to see if it can bring peace between them. Results are encouraging so far and yesterday they even shared the hamster wheel.* If this works out I should get some orders for HUGE shipments of BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR to the Middle East border. So order yours today before I'm swamped by warring factions.

*No animals that you know of have been harmed in these laboratory tests.

Reis was throwing my guy around the ring for pretty much the whole round.

But thats too the Boondock submision pants I was able to pull of a Kimura!

I saw this fight and he's not lying. The pants themselves actually pulled off the kimura without his fighter even using his hands. Just another satisfied customer. Thanks for the endorsement Redos.