Honour Fighting Championship Smack Talk

Vanders: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Will Vanders and today I will be joined by CEO of Honour Fighting Championship Tony Rossi. How you doing Tony?

Rossi: Well Will I am doing great and thank you for asking.

Will: Not a problem at all, and great to hear. The reason Eurosport set up this interview was due to the meeting you had with Jean-Thierry Augustin CEO of Eurosport. Could you talk about how that meeting went?

Rossi: I certainly can. Basically I am trying to get Honour shown all over Europe. Now I know we are a new company and it’s a difficult time to get ourselves broadcast but Mr. Augustin and I were able to reach a non-exclusive terms on a weekly show for Honour.

Will: Well that is major news for sure. Could you elaborate a little more about your new show?

Rossi: Well it’s going to be as I said a weekly show. The show is going to be a half hour in length to start and it will feature highlights, interviews and another segment or two. It will be aired in Finland and Sweden and it be replayed unfortunately late nights in England, France, Germany and Italy. With the success of the company and the show we have put options into the contract that will lengthen the show, and get earlier air times as well as being aired in a few countries.

Will: That is amazing new. Now what did you mean by non-exclusive?

Rossi: Well we are trying to become one of the biggest and best promotions in Europe on the Tycoon network. So I wanted to be able to have the option to have our weekly show broadcast on other networks, and I wanted to be able to be a part of Eurosport Fight Club which airs on a weekly bases. With the way our contract is structured we will be a part of Fight Club, and we can in fact shop our show around to other television companies.

Will: Do you have other companies in mind all ready?

Rossi: Yes, in fact I already have a meeting set up with Barney Francis who is the managing director of Sky Sports. We will be meeting on Wednesday morning and details will be released as soon as I can release them. All of us at Honour are looking very forward to that meeting and I think big things will come from it.

Will: Well of this sounds great Tony. Could you talk a little bit about your new organization?

Rossi: Certainly Will. We are obviously on the Tycoon Network which does help a lot with signing fighters and it helps keeps us organized. We are also a new start up so an ID restriction was a must we felt, but as of right now we have no plans on ever dropping the restriction.

Will: Let me stop you real quick. If there are no plans on dropping the restriction what is to become of the fighters who out grow your organization?

Rossi: Well Will that’s easy. We are affiliated with Honor Fighting Championship in Las Vegas and as our fighters start to outgrow our company because of skill level or just by pound for pound ranking they will have a home with Dan Monk at Honor in Las Vegas. My idea along with Dan Monk’s was to allow Honour to grow to a top thirty company as Honor pushes into the top twenty. Then once our fighters outgrow us and move towards Honor that will help Dan push into the top ten.

Will: We did notice the logo was very similar and your names where the same with different spelling but nobody wanted to mention it in case there was no affiliation. Could you tell us about the weight classes you will offer, and how many contracts you are currently working with?

Rossi: We will offer bantamweight through heavyweight or one hundred thirty five pounds through two hundred and sixty five pounds. Currently we have offers out to over one hundred fighters in and outside of Helsinki, and we have signed twenty two fighters in just over twenty four hours.

Will: Wow you are really making some head way so far. How long until you think we will see some of these fighters in action?

Rossi: Once we hit thirty signed fighters we will start booking arenas. Then obviously next come sending out fight offers and getting our first show booked. I am really excited about that part, but several people have told me to just be patient and that things don’t happen overnight.

Will: When you say people should we just assume that it’s coming from Dan Monk at Honor?

Rossi: Not at all. I have been in contact with owners all over the world which includes not only Dan Monk at Honor but also Pedro Fernandes at Barbarian and Kole from Sisu.

Will: You’re getting advice from the enemy?

Rossi: Well I don’t see it that way will. Sure I am competing with Pedro at the 230k restriction but we are worlds apart as he is in Rio and I am in Helsinki. Then with Kole over at Sisu he is kind of my direct competition being based in Helsinki but they have no restrictions and we are light years away from being true competition for them. Maybe one day though.

Will: Well that is about all the time we have right now, do you have any final thoughts you would like to share with us.

Rossi: I would just like to thank you for your time, and I would also like to thank Eurosport for giving us this opportunity. I would also like to thank Dan Monk and Pedro Fernandes for all of their support and all of the fighters and managers that are no affiliated with Honour Fighting Championship. I also have to send out a big thanks to Nitro for creating out logo and designing our championship belts. If there is anyone else out there that I may have forgot to thank I am sorry.

Will: Well thank you for your time Mr. Rossi. I know you have to be a busy man with everything that is going one. I am sure I will be seeing a lot more from you.

Vanders: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Will Vanders and today I will be joined by CEO of Honour Fighting Championship Tony Rossi. How you doing Tony?

Rossi: Well Will I am doing great and thank you for asking.

Will: Not a problem at all, and great to hear. The reason Eurosport set up this interview was due to the meeting you had with Jean-Thierry Augustin CEO of Eurosport. Could you talk about how that meeting went?

Rossi: I certainly can. Basically I am trying to get Honour shown all over Europe. Now I know we are a new company and it’s a difficult time to get ourselves broadcast but Mr. Augustin and I were able to reach a non-exclusive terms on a weekly show for Honour.

Will: Well that is major news for sure. Could you elaborate a little more about your new show?

Rossi: Well it’s going to be as I said a weekly show. The show is going to be a half hour in length to start and it will feature highlights, interviews and another segment or two. It will be aired in Finland and Sweden and it be replayed unfortunately late nights in England, France, Germany and Italy. With the success of the company and the show we have put options into the contract that will lengthen the show, and get earlier air times as well as being aired in a few countries.

Will: That is amazing new. Now what did you mean by non-exclusive?

Rossi: Well we are trying to become one of the biggest and best promotions in Europe on the Tycoon network. So I wanted to be able to have the option to have our weekly show broadcast on other networks, and I wanted to be able to be a part of Eurosport Fight Club which airs on a weekly bases. With the way our contract is structured we will be a part of Fight Club, and we can in fact shop our show around to other television companies.

Will: Do you have other companies in mind all ready?

Rossi: Yes, in fact I already have a meeting set up with Barney Francis who is the managing director of Sky Sports. We will be meeting on Wednesday morning and details will be released as soon as I can release them. All of us at Honour are looking very forward to that meeting and I think big things will come from it.

Will: Well of this sounds great Tony. Could you talk a little bit about your new organization?

Rossi: Certainly Will. We are obviously on the Tycoon Network which does help a lot with signing fighters and it helps keeps us organized. We are also a new start up so an ID restriction was a must we felt, but as of right now we have no plans on ever dropping the restriction.

Will: Let me stop you real quick. If there are no plans on dropping the restriction what is to become of the fighters who out grow your organization?

Rossi: Well Will that’s easy. We are affiliated with Honor Fighting Championship in Las Vegas and as our fighters start to outgrow our company because of skill level or just by pound for pound ranking they will have a home with Dan Monk at Honor in Las Vegas. My idea along with Dan Monk’s was to allow Honour to grow to a top thirty company as Honor pushes into the top twenty. Then once our fighters outgrow us and move towards Honor that will help Dan push into the top ten.

Will: We did notice the logo was very similar and your names where the same with different spelling but nobody wanted to mention it in case there was no affiliation. Could you tell us about the weight classes you will offer, and how many contracts you are currently working with?

Rossi: We will offer bantamweight through heavyweight or one hundred thirty five pounds through two hundred and sixty five pounds. Currently we have offers out to over one hundred fighters in and outside of Helsinki, and we have signed twenty two fighters in just over twenty four hours.

Will: Wow you are really making some head way so far. How long until you think we will see some of these fighters in action?

Rossi: Once we hit thirty signed fighters we will start booking arenas. Then obviously next come sending out fight offers and getting our first show booked. I am really excited about that part, but several people have told me to just be patient and that things don’t happen overnight.

Will: When you say people should we just assume that it’s coming from Dan Monk at Honor?

Rossi: Not at all. I have been in contact with owners all over the world which includes not only Dan Monk at Honor but also Pedro Fernandes at Barbarian and Kole from Sisu.

Will: You’re getting advice from the enemy?

Rossi: Well I don’t see it that way will. Sure I am competing with Pedro at the 230k restriction but we are worlds apart as he is in Rio and I am in Helsinki. Then with Kole over at Sisu he is kind of my direct competition being based in Helsinki but they have no restrictions and we are light years away from being true competition for them. Maybe one day though.

Will: Well that is about all the time we have right now, do you have any final thoughts you would like to share with us.

Rossi: I would just like to thank you for your time, and I would also like to thank Eurosport for giving us this opportunity. I would also like to thank Dan Monk and Pedro Fernandes for all of their support and all of the fighters and managers that are no affiliated with Honour Fighting Championship. I also have to send out a big thanks to Nitro for creating out logo and designing our championship belts. If there is anyone else out there that I may have forgot to thank I am sorry.

Will: Well thank you for your time Mr. Rossi. I know you have to be a busy man with everything that is going one. I am sure I will be seeing a lot more from you.

Dang, that yellow text is hard to read haha Good writing though

Thanks, and yeah I am going to have to stop using the gold text it is a bit much on the eyes. Also for anyone wondering I will be doing all the previews for Honour and Showtime who has a degree in journalism will be doing the reviews. The show I talked about above will be it own seperate entitiy writen by me and/or Showtime. So for all the people who love good write ups this will be the org for you.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w25.jpg

Antonio "Cavalo Louco" Vidal

"Eu gostaria de agradecer a Tony Rossi e Johnny Showtime por me dar este contrato. Eu não posso esperar para destruir essa divisão está cheio de amadores! Clint Eastwood Quero que no evento principal de HFC 1! (I would like to thank Tony Rossi and Johnny Showtime for giving me this contract. I can't wait to destroy this division is full of amateurs! Clint Eastwood I want you in the main event of HFC 1!)"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1400358715HFC.jpg

Honour Fight Championship and Championship Clothing

Join Forces to Keep Honor in Fighting!

On Thursday the 22nd of May Honour Fight Championship and Championship Clothing announced their partnership as Championship Clothing (CC) became not only the official merchandise partner of the new, up and coming organisation but also with the guarantee of helping new fighter develop both in and outside of the the cage.

The Deal saw, as you'd expect from a merchandise partnership, Championship Clothing become the official manufacturer for all clothing related to Honor FC (with a clothing range to be launched on the days leading up to their first event) but along with that Championship Clothing made a pledge to help all up and coming fighters in the organisation - particularly those from poorer backgrounds, who do not have the financial help of some. In a statement from CC owner Daniel "TheMould" Milner (also owner of Championship Press Association) he said;

This partnership is great news for all involved and around both the Championship brand but also those at Honour FC. I promise to make sure every young fighter entering the doors at of this great organisation has access to sponsorship deals with the company and clothing at a reasonable price. Any fighter without sponsorship we urge to get in touch with us and the least we'll do is give you several items of clothing and a 20% discount off clothes to make that side of things easier for the fighters so they can focus on the fighting and not have to worry about equipment and gear.

Strong words from the owner their were matched by even stronger ones when discussing what else they could potentially do for Honour FC fighters. He went on to later say the company is looking to do a scheme where each time a young fighter wins* or receives a "of the night" he will receive a $250-500 bonus on his next sponsorship deal from Championship Clothing. It'll be interesting to see how many take up the offer of Championship Clothing and how many young, aspiring fighters they can help push to the next level along side this promising, growing orgasation of Honour FC.

Report By,

Rachel Baker

Championship Press Association Lead World Stories Editor

• 3 weeks later...

The first HFC event is in the books and if you are a fan of quick finishes then this event was for you. Three fights lasted less than 30 seconds and only four fights made it past the three minute mark. Before I get into the action I want to inform you all that at the end of this review I will tell you the winners of the bonuses. Let’s get started.

Cross vs Perruzi:

This was a very odd fight to me. Early on it appeared that Cross was not sure exactly what he wanted to do as he went from clinch to takedown and then standing back up. Eventually his mind appeared made up and he went to the clinch and proceeded to dominate the fight. Perruzi also baffled me a little in this fight. While not being know for his wrestling he continuously tried, and failed, to take the fight to the ground. Perhaps he thought it was where he matched up best. In the end the only thing that did not confuse me about this fight was the way it was scored with Cross winning all cards 30:27. It is hard to tell exactly what is next for either of these fighters but with 145 being very thin at the moment Cross has put himself in a good spot to make a claim for the winner of next weeks title fight.

Trzcinski vs Bowman:

Not a lot to write about this one as Trzcinski came out aggressive and never even let the bjj fighter have a chance to take the fight to the ground. It only took 17 seconds for this one to be stopped and Trzcinski certainly made some people take notice. A fight against Skarstad seems to make a lot of sense for Trzcinski after this one and we will see if he has a quick turnaround after suffering no damage.

Boy vs Obelix:

First let me give huge credit to Obelix for managing to make it to the third round in this fight. This wasn’t the fight Boy wanted but since his original opponent wanted nothing to do with him Obelix stepped up. In the end though, Boy was way too much for him to handle. Boy’s skills were on display everywhere in this fight. Obelix was rocked early in the fight but was able to recover. Unfortunately he was never able to mount any kind of offense. Boy finished the fight in the third with a nasty looking superman punch that turned the lights out on Obelix. Boy looked good, very good, and will no doubt see top competition in his next fight, if not a title fight.

Churchill vs Barun:

This fight was certainly far more competitive than anything else on the card up to this point. Churchill was clearly the better range striker as he picked Barun apart and nearly finished him in the first. After that, however, Barun started to find success when he went to the clinch. The problem was that Barun did not feel content to stay in the clinch where he had the advantage. Barun also did a good job scoring on leg kicks. In the end both fighters showed some skills and Churchill looks as if he can strike with the best. Churchill may find himself on the short list for a title fight with this win.

Tugbajev vs Orlov:

Not a lot to report here. Tugbajev got it to the ground and dominated from there. Orlov had no chance at offense in this fight so what he can do will remain a mystery for another time and Tugbajev will likely see a title fight very soon.

Sunday vs Sanchez:

Well it was no mystery what each fighter wanted to accomplish in this fight. Sunday tried to keep it standing and Sanchez wanted to be on the mat. Sunday fended off all of Sanchez's attempts in the first but Sanchez managed to get him to the ground in the second. This led us to the third in a clear 29:29 situation. It ended up being Sunday who managed to have his way in the third and with a weak 135 lb division Sunday now finds himself near the top.

Skalny vs Jackman:

This fight was fast and action packed. Jackman looked to be in trouble right out of the gate when Skalny landed a combo that left Jackman cut. Not losing his composure Jackman scored a takedown and went to work with ground and pound. A huge hammer fist left Skalny out and Jackman with a huge win.

Frederiksen vs Force:

This fight ended in the blink of an eye. Force came out and tried to score the takedown. After a failed attempt Frederiksen caught him with the only punch he truely needed to throw in the fight as Force went down and after a few more shots that were not really needed the ref jumped in. Frederiksen did not need much energy to win this fight so it will be interesting to see if he enters the cage again very soon.

Eastwood vs Noro:

With the 205 title being decided in the fight that would follow both fighters may have been looking to get noticed in this fight. Eastwood did just that. Noro had a moment of success in the clinch but after his corner called for him to release it Eastwood never looked back. Dodging everything Noro threw Eastwood rocked him before finishing with a big right cross. Eastwood put his name in title contention with this impressive performance.

Stromberg vs Vidal:

We knew that Stromberg would need a miracle to get past Vidal but he did not help his cause with the early takedown. Once on the ground Vidal was immediately able to lock in a triangle and put the first HFC title around his waist. It is hard to see who will be Vidal's next opponent but early indications would be Eastwood if he is up for it.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w22.jpg

Jamie 'Dynamite' Dupres signs contract with Honour FC!

"I would like to thank the management of Honour FC for putting their trust in me and giving me a contract when no one else would. I am determined to prove everyone wrong and beat whoever is put in front of me, I will never stop, not after I'm champion, not after I've beaten the whole division, never. Consider this a warning to all fighting in Honour's 155lbs division."

• Upvote 1

This review along with all of the previews and reviews will be available on the Smack Talk thread in the forums. Please drop by and check out the more cosmetic version of the write ups. Also drop us a line and tell us what you think of the previews and reviews and please post your own predictions, and don’t forget the smack talk!

We have a big follow up to the first Honour event with a card that will feature the featherweight title fight. We crowned the light heavyweight champion in our last event and this main event could be bigger than that one. Honour will have another nine fights to complement the title fight and it should really start to shake out the contenders of each weight class.

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Tomasz "Dynamo" Nawarecki (1-2) {0-0} versus Varnius Pratotipas (1-2) {0-0}

We have two fighters who will like most be making their Honour FC debuts in this bout. Both of these guys have a strong boxing base and they should both be looking to stand and bang with each other. Nawarecki is said to have a granite chin but we have seen him finished before so he will need to avoid an all-out brawl. Pratotipas is also one and two but he does have the age experience coming into this as he is seven years the elder of Nawarecki. Pratotipas may want to look for a quick finish as he is on a two fight losing streak in which both losses came via decision. This is a true toss up but I am going with Nawarecki to win this by decision after a three round strike fest.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Marcus Hayden (1-0) {0-0} versus Bosko Balaban (0-0) {0-0}

This is going to be a big time battle between to future champions in the light heavyweight division. Hayden is one and o and he has a great boxing base with a well-rounded ground game to go with. In his only fight he was able to pull off a knockout victory in the second round. He should be looking to use his ground game in this battle even though we haven’t seen it yet. Balaban has yet to fight but he could be one of the best in all of Honour. From what I hear his stand up is top notch and he could be the best pure striker here in HFC. To go with his amazing stand up he is also an accomplished wrestler, but he should be using most of that to keep all of his fights standing. I want to see Balaban work in and out of the clinch in this one. This should be one of the best fights on the card and I think Balaban is going to pull this fight out with a second round TKO.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Thomas "Tommie" Hawk (2-2-1) {0-0-0} versus Steven "Battle Pig" Zisteau (0-1) {0-0}

Hawk is trying to find some footing and get back on to winning ways. He started his career off at two and o but then he dropped two fights before ending his last fight in a draw. He would love to get that third win that has been eluding him for so long and to do so he will need to use his stand up even though he is a wrestler at heart. Zisteau has yet to win a professional fight as he is o and one. Steven Zisteau is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so he would welcome a battle on the ground but since he is facing a wrestler he may want to think about attempting less takedowns and look to counter grapple. He could also hope that Hawk will take him down and then he can work a submission from the bottom. I think Zisteau’s grappling abilities and his big heart will lead him to a third round submission victory in this one.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Ads "Striker" Barton (0-0) {0-0} versus Danny Lynch (0-0) {0-0}

Not only will both of these fighters be making their HFC debuts but they will be making their professional debuts. Barton is twenty one and he is a stand up fighter. Barton is working out at Nordic Top Team and I am sure they will have him well prepared. Danny Lynch is fighting out of Bad Pluto who has more than a couple champions training out of their so Lynch will also be well prepared. I talked to a few people at Bad Pluto and I was told Lynch has a very well developed striking game and he should look to stand and bang with Barton. Somebody is getting knocked out in this fight since both of these guys are going to want to stand up and punch. Barton has the age and reach advantage but I have a feeling that Lynch will pull this one out via TKO in round number two.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Perico "El Pelícano" LosPalotes (0-1) {0-0} versus "Nature Boy" Quentin DeBramalo (1-1) {0-0}

LosPalotes has a zero and one record after he was finished via TKO quickly in his only fight. He was only able to last forty seconds but he will be looking to turn things around in this match up. The twenty four year old LosPalotes is going to have trouble keeping up with DeBramalo rather its standing up or on the ground but he will have a punchers chance regardless of where the fight takes place. The Nature Boy Quentin DeBramalo is a great striker, a good wrestler, and he holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so I guess you could say that he is the total package. Quentin showed off his stand up and ground skills in his last fight which he won by decision but that was a long time ago. DeBramalo should be looking for a finish since we know LosPalotes has a questionable chin at best. I think DeBramalo wins this fight by TKO in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Jerrod Murphy (2-1) {0-0} versus Matt Hold (1-1) {0-0}

Both of these guys are coming off losses in their last fight so this could be a battle of redemption. Murphy participated in a tournament with a field of sixteen but was eliminated after winning in the first two rounds. He has now decided to take his talents to Honour where he will be looking to out grapple his first opponent. Murphy will have a tough time out grappling Hold who is a very accomplished wrestler who should be looking to ground and pound his opponent into a TKO finish. Hold is the better striker so he may look to stand but I am not so sure of that with all of his wrestling skill. Murphy is the guy I have to pick to win this and I think he does it by submission in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Clinton Biggsby (1-2) {0-0} versus Ardan Chulainn (0-1) {0-0}

Biggsby has been more and more aggressive in each of his fights and he has showed great improvement with that. I see him coming out just as aggressive or more throwing tons of head kicks. This biggest worry would be gassing out before he gets a knockout but you have to take the good with the bad. Chulainn is o and one after he was submitted by a much bigger opponent. He now has a chance to fight someone his own size so we will get to truly see Chulainn’s abilities in this one. He has a strong wrestling game to go along with his stand up and purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so look for him to get this fight to the ground to take away Biggsby’s strengths which is kicks. I see Ardan Chulainn getting his first win in this one with a round two TKO via ground and pound.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Nonito Melo (3-2) {0-0} versus Esko "Etikka" Tikkanen (0-2) {0-0}

Melo made a name for himself by winning his first three fights he had in Barbarian Fight Club. Things started to take a wrong turn when he was defeated twice in a row so Melo decided to give it a try in Helsinki. The king of decisions is looking to get back into the winners circle in this one and he will need to use his wrestling to out point Tikkanen in this one. Esko Tikkanen was a part of Evil 9 before it closed up and he took two straight losses. He has a chance to turn things around in this one, and if he wants to he will need to utilize his stand up in this one. He should be able to out box Melo but if he can’t he does not have a ground game to fall back on. I will pick Melo to win this fight by decision of course but I think it will be very close.

Headline Bout Main Card Bout Number 4- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w26.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b15.jpg

Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (2-1) {0-0} versus Anton Kujwanen (1-0) {0-0}

Boesh is on a two fight winning streak after he lost his debut bout by split decision. On his two fight win streak Boesh has shown his knockout power with two wins by knockout, one in the second round and the other in the first. Boesh does have a developed ground game but he will need to keep this fight standing if he wants to get a win in Honour. Anton Kujwanen is a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and he is a tremendous wrestler. He will be looking to get the fight to the ground as soon as possible since we all know about Boesh’s power. If he can get the fight to the ground he will look for some ground and pound or a loose limb to grab on to. This is a tough fight to pick but I am going to say Boesh keeps the fight standing and he gets a knockout victory in the second round.

Main Event Main Card Bout Number 5- Featherweight Title Fight (145lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140517210156belt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b1.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w4.jpg

John Swift (2-0) {0-0} versus Harmon "Double Barrell" Darrell (1-0) {0-0}

Swift has won both of his fights since turning pro and he won both of them by TKO. He got both of those TKO’s via ground and pound as he has shown off his amazing wrestling abilities. Swift will need to get his opponent off his feet quickly in this one or it will be lights out for him. Harmon Darrell has a great boxing background and he can strike with the best of them in the featherweight division. Not only does Darrell have a good stand up game but his isn’t horrible on the ground. Darrell has a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and in his only fight he showed off his ground skill. The very heavy handed Darrell rocked his opponent and then ended up on top as Perruzi pulled guard. From there Darrell took Perruzi’s back and submitted him via rear naked choke. This is going to be a great match up and it is a coin flip decision as to who will win. I am going to pick Darrell to win by submission in the third round, but don’t be surprised if Swift can ground and pound him out before Darrell can lock in a submission.

This review along with all of the previews and reviews will be available on the Smack Talk thread in the forums. Please drop by and check out the more cosmetic version of the write ups. Also drop us a line and tell us what you think of the previews and reviews and please post your own predictions, and don’t forget the smack talk!

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w25.jpg

Donald Cross wanting title shot

"If anybody doubts my ability in the 145 weight class should be evaluated by a professional. As I sat in the stands for the well deserved victory by John Swift and saw the belt being placed around his waist I made eye contact only for a moment. In that moment I saw a man experience the highest high of being on top followed immediately by the fear of knowing the target he feels on his back was the one drawn by 145 lbs of raging machine coming to claim his rightful spot and to cram fist after fist down his throat until the world is screaming for mercy."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13958666217904.jpg

Marcus Hayden @ Bosko BalaBan "Hey Bosko, losing to you was a serious kick in the nuts.....literally. Anyway after a chat with my management, they are still happy enough to stick by me so I hope to see you somewhere down the line. Congrats on the win, I just wasn't ready for you this time. Next time will be different, I assure you of that."

Mike "The Swine" Sioldster (249049)

"Hey, Balkov "Quick Wick" Ursalev you should start to lose your fat! You look like kid who is lost in candy store, or whale in beach. You should even accept your fights, or just decline if your not ready to fight".

"Allmoust forgot, If there is anyone who would be ready to take fight from Fat Balkov ask it from CEO Rossi. Fight is 6 days from now!".

Ladies and gentleman HFC 2 is in the books and it was another night filled with exciting fights. The judges took the night off, to the delight of every fan in the building, as every fight was finished. HFC is beginning to gain a bit of a reputation for not seeing decisions. Let’s get to the action.

Nawarecki vs Pratotipas:

This was a match-up of two fighters who have extremely similar styles. Both men wanted the takedown and wanted to be active from the top. Nawarecki got into some trouble early as Pratotipas opened up a cut very early in the fight. When it came to striking Pratotipas was clearly the superior fighter. He landed nearly everything he threw and managed to avoid almost everything Nawarecki had to offer. Surprisingly though, despite the success standing Pratotipas continuously tried for the takedown but was unsuccessful. Nawarecki was more successful with his takedowns as he landed all three he attempted during the fight. The end came in the second round after Nawarecki landed a big suplex and took Pratotipas’s back. The end came soon after that when he sank in the RNC for the finish. Pratotipas will have some work to do now as the heavyweight division continues to grow and Nawarecki positions himself a little closer to the top of the heap but will still need another big win to really establish himself.

Balaban vs Hayden:

We knew going into this fight that bombs were going to be thrown but the finish came a little faster than we would have predicted. In a fight that feature two of the best prospects in the company it was Balaban that counter Hayden with a huge head kick that lead to Balaban getting the finish. Early in the fight Hayden was hit by a low blow so it is hard to say if he was able to fully recover from it. Regardless of the outcome Hayden has a very bright future and Balaban looked like a future champion. Balaban will certainly get top competition next time out and I can’t imagine Hayden having much of a drop either.

Hawk vs Zisteau:

Yet another early finish was put into the books for HFC as Hawk knocked Zisteau out cold early in the fight with a beautiful combination. Zisteau clearly wanted this fight to go to the ground and it was apparent why as Hawk came out and landed everything he threw. Hawk looked like he could do no wrong on the feet and made his case for KO of the night when his left hook turned out the lights. 170 has yet to crown a champion but Hawk wanted to make it clear that he is coming and he will certainly be seeing the top of this division in the near future.

Barton vs Lynch:

These two men had never been in action before so HFC 2 was everyone’s first look at both men. I won’t sugarcoat it for the rest of the 205 division, Lynch looked like a beast. He came out hyper aggressive and landed shots for days. Barton tried in vein to score a takedown but failed as Lynch kept the pressure on. Barton showed some incredible durability in this fight as he was able to recover from being rocked and just absorbed a ton of punishment. I tip my cap to Barton, with that kind of chin and heart I know he will be able to bounce back. Lynch made a big statement and don’t be surprised if you see him fighting for a title in the near future.

DeBramalo vs LosPalotes:

This fight was between two men who wanted to end things early from the feet. LosPalotes ran into a situation that was not at all good for him though as DeBramalo showed great striking as well as strike defense. DeBramalo dodged everything while peppering his opponent with shots. The end came early when DeBramalo landed a big right hand that ended LosPalotes’s night. 155 continues to grow but with a lack of established fighters DeBramalo put his name on the short list to try and be the division’s first champion. LosPalotes won’t fall far with this loss and will look to rebound with his next fight.

Murphy vs Hold:

Murphy and Hold both knew how this would start and so did almost everyone else. We knew Hold would get the takedown, we knew he would try and pound out Murphy and we knew Murphy would try to submit Hold. The question was who would score the finish first. It didn’t take long for us to get our answer. Hold got the takedown and started to use his ground and pound, unfortunately for him he was a little to aggressive and found himself in a triangle from Murphy who got the win. Murphy now finds himself near the top of the 170 division with an impressive victory. Hold will look to back in the winners circle soon as 170 continues to get deeper.

Chulainn vs Biggsby:

Let me start by saying I thought this fight would end must quicker than it did. Biggsby showed a lot of determination but not much else in this fight. Chulainn looked fantastic dodging strikes on the feet and scoring takedowns in every round. Biggsby did manage to fend off all of Chulainn’s submissions in the first two rounds and looks to shock the world in the third when he opened Chulainn up with a head kick. The momentum was short lived though and Chulainn got the fight back to the ground and this time was able to put Biggsby away with a RNC. Biggsby will need to try and get a win next time to avoid being forgotten at 155 while Chulainn impressed big time and looks to see a top competitor.

Tikkanen vs Melo:

Tikkanen needed this fight and showed how bad he wanted it in this fight. This fight was extremely competitive as Melo showed his superior wrestling in the first round and came away with the round. Tikkanen would not go away though as he showed his dominance on the feet. He kept Melo from getting him back to the ground in the second and rocked him with a head kick before getting the finish. Tikkanen moves toward the middle of the pack with this win and I also believe Melo remains there. It will be interesting to see if Melo is more aggressive on the ground next time out. I could see a rematch between these two in the future as both men did win a round in this fight.

Boesh vs Kujwanen:

After two fights that escaped the first you knew an early finish was coming soon. It came in this fight. Boesh has displayed big power in the past so Kujwanen knew he had to be careful. Unfortunately for him he failed on his first takedown attempt and never got to try another as Boesh landed a nasty combination that ended the fight. Kujwanen will have time to rebound as 135 is still one of the lightest divisions in HFC. As for Boesh, he has already been tasked with fighting Osborn for the first HFC Bantamweight title.

Swift vs Darrell:

That brings us to the main event. The first featherweight title fight for HFC featured Swift, who wanted this fight on the ground, and Darrell, who wanted this fight on the feet. Swift was able to have his way in this fight as he managed to get Darrell to the ground in both rounds. Now let’s be clear here, Darrell knows how to work on the ground. Darrell tried to get a submission but Swift was able to successfully defend his attempts while landing some nasty ground and pound. The second round showed the ground and pound be to much for Darrell as Swift got the finish and the belt. Darrell will not fall of the map with this loss and it will be interesting to see if he can get back in position for another shot. Swift now has the target on his back and with 145 growing each day let’s see how long he will be able to hold the belt.

• Upvote 2

Each event has gotten bigger and better since the beginning and I am sure it will continue with Honour 3- Boesh versus Osbourne. Those two will do battle in a five round match up for the bantamweight title and we have plenty of other exciting fights to go along with it.

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Pakile "The Pikeman" Pike (1-1) {0-0} versus Karl "The Megalomaniac" Stromberg (0-2) {0-1}

The Pikeman is a well-rounded fighter who will be coming into this one with a one and one record. He took his loss via TKO after he was ground and pounded out of the fight, but he was able to bounce back and get a submission victory in his second fight. It seems Pike will want this fight on the ground and I am sure Stromberg will be happy to oblige. Karl is a wrestler at heart and he does have some ground and pound skills but he is very one dimensional which explains his o and two record. For a wrestler he has terrible submission defense and that should play into the hands of his opposition in this one. I got Pike winning this fight by submission early in round number one.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

Brady "Big Fist" Barnes (2-1) {0-0} versus Stefano "The Huntington Beach Badb" Perruzi

Barnes is two and one and he will look to continue his two fight win streak in this one. He has won fights via submission and brutal head kick knockout so we know he will mix it up on the ground or standing up. His best bet in this one will be taking it to the mat but we will have to see if he can get it there. Perruzi will be looking to do something different in this match up than his previous bouts as he is coming in with a zero and two record. I think he will need to protect from the takedown and look to counter strike the heavy handed Barnes if he plans on getting the all-important first victory. I am going to go with Barnes in this fight, but if he decides to stand it could easily go either way.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Louis Sobiesky (1-0) {0-0} versus Mike "The Swine" Sioldster (0-1) {0-0}

This fight will be the first on the event card that features two fighters making their Honour debuts. Sobiesky is one and o and his win came by decision after he was very aggressive in the take down department. Louis was able to stay pretty active while the fight was on the ground but he was unable to get the finish. Sioldster lost his only fight by decision in what was a stand up war. He showed everyone how good of a striker he is, and he also showed the world his granite chin. This is a simple fight to break down as Soildster gets the win if the fight remains standing while Sobiesky wins if the fight goes to the floor. I think Sioldster has the wrestling to keep this fight standing so I am picking him to win the fight by TKO in the third round.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Tom Bowman (0-1) {0-1} versus Daniel "Tytan" Trzcinski (1-1) {1-0}

This is the first ever rematch in Honour Fighting Championship. These two hooked it up at Honour 1 and Trzcinski was able to knock Bowman out in just seventeen seconds. We all have heard about Tom Bowman’s knockout power but he was unable to even fire off an attempt as he was cut early and it seem to take away all of his morale. He should be looking to come into this one with a lot more aggression so he can get the knockout instead of it going the same way it did the last time. This could set up the first trilogy in Honour history but I don’t think that will be the case as I am taking Trzcinski to win again by knockout in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Clinton Biggsby (1-3) {0-1} versus Nonito Melo (3-3) {0-1}

This is a very interesting fight because from what I am understading this will be Nonito Melo’s last fight. His manager has expressed concerns of splitting ways with Melo and this could be his last hurrah. Biggsby is in a similar situation as he needs to start winning before management parts ways with him as well. Clinton is doing everything in his power to impress the front office of Honour as he moved up in weight to take this fight on short notice. Biggsby will be coming into this fight giving up almost twenty pounds on top of a few inches so I have to pick Melo to win this fight and get his first finish with a second round TKO.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

"Big" Ron Jeremy Stephens (1-0) {0-0} versus Jorge "Gravity Fighter" Newton (1-0) {0-0}

Both of these fighters are bringing in to their Honour debuts an undefeated record. They are both one and o and both of their wins came by first round knockouts. Not only where they first round knockouts but they were brutal quick knockouts. Stephens relies on his boxing and he loves to throw combinations so he will be looking to get to the inside of Newton and then start throwing leather. Newton on the other hand is going to want to stay on the outside so he can throw his kicks, which is his strength. I have not seen him throw any punches so he might be at a loss if Big Ron can get to the inside. I think Stephens will be able to bull rush his way to the inside and get the first round knockout for the win.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Kyosti Mustalaanen (1-0) {0-0} versus Teijo "Fredi" Fredrikson (2-3-1) {0-0}

Mustalaanen will be looking to keep his record unblemished in this one. He is currently one and o and his strong wrestling background may allow him to remain undefeated. He should look for the takedown early and often which is how he got his second round TKO in his debut. Fredirkson is trying to get things turned around. After starting his career off at two and one he has fallen to two three and one. A win here will get his record back to five hundred and give him the confidence needed to put together a little winning streak. For Fredrikson to win he will need to stay off the ground but I think Mustalaanen’s wrestling is just too good for that so I am picking Kyosti Mustalaanen to win by TKO in the second round via ground and pound.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Leo "Hitman" Scott (1-0) {0-0} versus Slap "Your" Nuts (3-2) {0-0}

Leo Scott is a young gun looking to prove that he should be facing the big boys. He is only eighteen years old and he has a one and o record. In his only fight he was able to squeak out a majority decision in a three round war. The very self-confident fighter showed off his wrestling abilities in that fight by landing several takedowns and then controlling most of the fight from the ground. Nuts is three and two and one and one at bantamweight. He has only been finished once and he has yet to finish any of his opponents. He currently riding a two fight win streak and to continue that he is going to need to out wrestle Scott when the fight goes to the ground. While standing Nuts will have a huge advantage so we will have to see how good his takedown defense and transitions are in this one. This is a tough fight to predict but I am going to go with Scott winning by decision.

Co Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 4- Bantamweight Title Fight (135lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140517210156belt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w26.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w16.jpg

Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (3-1) {1-0} versus Norman "The Green Goblin" Osbourne (1-0) {0-0}

This fight was thrown together at the last minute when another title fight fell through. Boesh has not had much time to recover from his last fight which took place at Honour-2 but the big win there gave him three wins in a row and management decided to give him a title fight since there was a worthy opponent. Showtime should have a huge advantage in the stand up in this one with his boxing background so he will look to mix up his strikes while trying to avoid a takedown at all costs. Osbourne is from New York and his only fight came in Rio de Janeiro. Now he is fighting in Helsinki and all that travel could play an important role in this bout. What will play an even bigger role will be Osbourne’s wrestling as he will need to get this fight to the ground as soon as possible. Osbourne showed off his wrestling in his only other fight scoring several takedowns and flashing some nice bursts of ground and pound. Norman also attempted a few submissions which prove he has a great ground game in general. I think Norman Osbourne will get the takedown and pound Jonny Boesh out or even score the submission victory, but I don’t think that happens until the fourth round of the fight.

Co Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w18.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b17.jpg

Burak "Big" Mihalev (9-2) {0-0} versus Tino Mustalaanen (2-1) {0-0}

Mihalev is the most experienced fighter currently signed to Honour with a total of eleven fights, and he has posted a very impressive record of nine and two in those eleven fights. He has won by TKO, submission, and decision which show that he can do it all. In this one though he is going to want to concentrate on the stand up as I am sure he is not going to want to go to the ground with a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Tino Mustalaanen as mentioned is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and he is also a decent wrestler. He should look to get this fight to the ground as quickly as possible and then look for a quick submission as he will not have time to lay around and look for the perfect opportunity when he is facing such an experienced opponent. I am picking Mihalev to win this fight by TKO in the first round but if he gets taken down then all bets are off as Mustalaanen could win by submission.

That will wrap up this preview and as always he will have a more eye appealing version on the smack talk thread. Please drop by the smack talk thread and let us know who you want to fight, or who you think will win upcoming fights. The smack talk thread can be found here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43526 as always I will see you next week with another exciting event preview.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully I can update this list for all of you after each event. I will apologize now if I miss a week or two, but if it’s something not so unexpected maybe Showtime will be able to take over. Who knows, maybe I won’t ever miss a week… I would like to bring you a top five list of fighters from each weight class and a top ten pound for pound. When I do this list I will be looking at all sorts of things from the fighters records, hype/pop, record in Honour, skill set, finishes, ect, ect. The first few will be much harder than the future ones since most of the fighters have only fought once or maybe twice in HFC. Well lets kick things off with the heavyweights.

Heavyweight Top 5

1. Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0} A recents win over Tino Mustalaanen pushed him to number and now he is the most likely fighter to face the winner of Kellolinnake versus Frederiksen which will put the Heavyweight strap on the line

1. Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (4-1) {0-0} Kellolinnake is currently on a two fight win streak but all five of his previous fights came over at Infinity. He will be making his Honour debut with a shot at the title and become the tops of the division on June, 28th 2014.

1. Fred "The Fredinator" Frederiksen (2-0) {1-0}- Frederiksen earned his title opportunity at Honour 1 when he was able to TKO Brute Force in just twelve seconds. He will take on Kellolinnake in his next bout and the winner of that fight will most likely take on Mihalev.

1. Moistly "The Wet One" Seeping (5-2) {0-0} – Seeping is coming off a win in his last fight and he will be making his debut to HFC on July 12th. The fight is still pending so we don’t know who his opponent will be but any win will be able to move him up in the rankings as two of these guys will have to be seeing a loss or a draw over the next few months as they are tied up with the title. Seeping could be looking at a title shot with a win or two.

1. Tomasz "Dynamo" Nawarecki (2-2) {2-2}- Alright it’s an even record. Nawarecki is two and two but he is on a two fight win streak which includes his HFC debut which he won via submission by way of rear naked choke against Varnius Pratotipas Honour-2 Swift vs Darrell.

Light Heavyweight Top 5

1. Antonio "Cavalo Louco" Vidal (9-1) {1-0} The Light Heavyweight Champion made quick work of Karl Stromberg at Honour one via submission by way of Triangle. Vidal has yet to sign his fight offer against Eastwood for the title so we will keep a close eye on that.

1. Bob "Probie" Probert (6-1) {0-0} Probert has moved to HFC from WFL in the last few days and he has instantly become one of the top fighters in the division. The reason being his impressive record which includes six TKO’s, with five of them coming in the first round, 2 knockouts, and one highlight reel spinning back fist. Probert’s only loss came in a title fight which he bounced back right away from. Look for Probert to be going after the title very soon.

1. Clint "Cowboy" Eastwood (2-0) {1-0}- Eastwood earned his title shot by winning at Honour 1 by knockout in the first round. Eastwood has signed his intent to fight Vidal for the title on the 12th of July but a fight has not yet been announced.

1. Kyosti Mustalaanen (2-0) {1-0} Mustalaanen defeated Teijo Fredrikson on Saturday and that jumped him into the top five. Kyosti did have an impressive finish in that fight and his undefeated record gives him a great title shot resume.

1. Tony "Scarface" Drago (5-1) {0-0}- Drago has a great record of five and one but he has yet to fight for a true MMA organization which is holding him back on this list. He fights Stobe on Saturday and that could bump him to number four.

Middleweight Top 5

1. Psycho Boy (1-0) {1-0}- Boy made his debut at Honour-1 Stromberg vs Vidal. He won that fight by knockout via superman punch in the third round of the fight. That pushed him to the number one spot and he is a win away from getting a title shot. Up next for Boy is number two rankek Esko Tikkanen at Honour 5.

1. Esko Tikkanen (1-2) {1-0}- The only reason Boy versus Tikkanen is not for the title is the fact that Tikkanen currently has a losing record. He dropped his first two fights but he looked great in his HFC debut as he defeated Nonito Melo at Honour-2 Swift vs Darrell.

1. Nonito Melo (4-3) {1-1}- Melo was three and two and near the middle of the pact in Barbarian Fight club in Rio de Janeiro so he moved over to HFC and became a contender instantly. He lost at HFC 2 but got a quick turnaround win at HFC 3. If Melo could string together another win or two he will be at the top of the division.

1. "The Firestarter" Spontaneous Combustion (3-5) {0-0} Combustion is on a two fight losing streak and he was three and four at East Coast Fighting League. He will be looking to move up by defeating number five ranked Dario Silva at Honour 5 on the 5th of July 2014.

1. Dario "The Killer" Silva (4-5) {0-0} Silva is also on a two fight losing streak at our parent company Honor Fighting Championship in Las Vegas. Silva and Combustion will be going one on one possiably to fight the winner of Boy versus Tikkanen for the Middleweight Championship.

Welterweight Top 5

1. Ci Chulainn (5-2) {0-0} Chulainn is getting the first crack at the Welterweight Championship on the 5th of July 2014 against number two ranked Radostan Tugbajev. Ci had a very impressive run at Ascension Amsterdam until his last fight which was for the title and he came up short. Chulainn does not want to come up short again.

1. Radostan "The Horror" Tugbajev (2-0) {1-0} Tugbajev earned his title shot by defeating Orlov a Honour one. He was able to pick up that win with a first round kimura submission victory in that bout and he will look to get another quick win, this time for the title.

1. Jerrod Murphy (3-1) {1-0} The three and one Murphy is coming off an impressive submission of the night at Honour-2 Swift vs Darrell over Matt Hold. One more win could give him a title shot in the very near future.

1. Pud Pad Noyworawoot (4-0) {0-0} Pud Pad is a QFC tournament winner and that takes up his entire four and o record. He was able to take down a field of sixteen to be crowned the winner and now he will have a chance to take down Thomas Hawk who is fresh off a HFC win.

1. Tom Bowman (1-1) {1-1} Bowman was a part of HFC history when he competed in the first rematch in company history. Bowman was knocked out in seventeen seconds at Honour-1 Stromberg vs Vidal by Daniel Trzcinski. Bowman was able to submit Daniel Trzcinski in their rematch at Honour-3 Boesh vs Osbourne. I am not sure if we will be getting a trilogy but I am sure if the fighters want it they will get it.

Lightweight Top 5

1. "Nature Boy" Quentin DeBramalo (2-1) {1-0} DeBramalo won his HFC debut by defeating a ranked opponent. That is what pushed him up to number one and I don’t see why his next fight shouldn’t be for the vacant 155lbs title. Quentin has great skill and if he gets a hold of that title he should be keeping it for a long time.

1. Miguel "Sari-Sari" Santiago (3-3) {0-0} Santiago is three and three but he is currently riding high with a two fight win streak. A win over Erkki Heimolainen on July 5th 2014 could give him enough push to face DeBramalo to become the first Lightweight Champion.

1. Ardan Chulainn (1-1) {1-0} Ardan improved his record to one and one when he defeated Biggsby at Honour-2 Swift vs Darrell. Chulainn has a fight under offer and he should only be one win away from a title fight.

1. Erkki Heimolainen (1-0) {0-0} Heimolainen is one and o but he has yet to get a win in HFC. He does face number two ranked Miguel Santiago and win could give him a shot at the title if it jumps him over Chulainn.

1. Winston Churchill (1-1) {1-0} Churchill got his HFC debut win at Honour-1 Stromberg vs Vidal in a fight which earned him fight of the night honors. He will be looking to stay in the top five with a win over Todd Frazier this Saturday. A few more wins and he could be looking at title shot but much further down the road.

Featherweight Top 5

1. John Swift (3-0) {1-0} Swift won his first fight in HFC by winning the vacant title against Harmon Darrell. Swift was very impressive in that fight at and he was able to continue his winning streak early in the second round. As of right now there is no title defense scheduled for John Swift.

1. Brady "Big Fist" Barnes (3-1) {1-0} Barnes got an impressive submission and won submission of the night at Honour-3 Boesh vs Osbourne. Barnes has a fight on offer and if he wins it he should be looking at a chance against Swift for the title.

1. Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (1-0) {0-0} Lopez has a fight against the number four ranked fighter at Featherweight in HFC and the winner of that should be the next one to face Swift, unless Barnes is able to hold on to the spot. Lopez has only one fight under his belt but a two and o record might be the perfect match up for the three and o Swift.

1. Tyson "The Prince Of Perfection" Niel (2-1) {0-0} Niel is back from a tour of Japan as he was in three fights over there. He went two and one and he has returned to Helsinki to continue his career. If he defeats Pedro Lopez he too could be in line for a title shot against Swift.

1. Sergei "Crusher" Ce (1-0) {0-0} Ce just signed a contract with HFC but his one and o record has him already ranked in the top five. He currently doesn’t have a fight offer but he is also possibly one fight away from a title fight.

Bantamweight Top 5

1. The Sigit (8-0-1) {0-0-0} The Sigit will make his debut this Saturday against Pelle Kickelssen. I am sure if he defeats Pelle he will be the next title contender considering he is already ranked above the champ. Look for that fight to take place in the middle or end of July.

1. Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (4-1) {2-0} Boesh earned is short notice title chance with a win at Honour-2 Swift vs Darrell against Anton Kujwanen. He then went on to defeat Osbourne at Honor-3 in what might be the best fight in the young history of HFC. After that classic five round spectacle Boesh will await his next opponent.

1. Anna Velvet (4-0) {0-0} Valvet is four and o but all four wins came using kickboxing rules. We will have to see the MMA transition to be smooth if Velvet wants to remain undefeated. This will be tough to do with all the great wrestlers the HFC Bantamweight division has to offer.

1. Slap "Your" Nuts (4-2) {1-0} Nuts won his debut which extended his winning streak to three and his overall record to four and two. Nuts has a fight under offer and another win should propel him into the conversation about getting a title shot.

1. Chacho "The Tornado" Vasilevski (1-0) {0-0} Chacho is currently undefeated like two other fighters above him in the division. He will have to string together a few wins before he is a true title contender but the upside to Chacho is so big he could be the future of the division.

Alright that will take care of all our division. I also have a top ten pound for pound ranking but the descriptions of the fighter will not be used.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w6.jpg

1. The Sigit (8-0-1) {0-0-0} (#1 Bantamweight)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w25.jpg

1. Antonio "Cavalo Louco" Vidal (9-1) {1-0} [#1 Light Heavyweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w18.jpg

1. Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0} [#1 Heavyweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13961928853553.png

1. Bob "Probie" Probert (6-1) {0-0} [#2 Light Heavyweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b1.jpg

1. John Swift (3-0) {1-0} [#1 Featherweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w26.jpg

1. Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (4-1) {2-0} [#2 Bantamweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b15.jpg

1. Ci Chulainn (5-2) {0-0} [#1 Welterweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27b10.jpg

1. Brady "Big Fist" Barnes (3-1) {1-0} [#2 Featherweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w19.jpg

1. Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (4-1) {0-0} [#2 Heavyweight]

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w1.jpg

1. Anna Velvet (4-0) {0-0} [#3 Bantamweight]

I hope all of you enjoyed the weekly rankings. Please let us know what you think on the Smack Talk Thread linked here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43526 The weekly rankings, previews, and all reviews will be posted on there and we would all appreciate each and every one of your opinions.

Sorry guys that my word processor is not working right. It has labeled everyone at one, on the PM I sent out it should have the correct numbers but its typed out twice for some reason. I will get this sorted for the next rankings but all the weight classes and the Pound for Pound list is set from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10.

Edited by nandorossi
  • Upvote 2

Nice work, gives a good *feel* of the environment out there. I appreciate what you at HONOUR, do.

The rankings are awesome man - thanks for putting in the time to make this a sweet org to be a part of.

.. and Norman Osbourne will be recovering from the war of a fight he and champ Johny Boesch put on - he'll be back soon and looking to work his way back into the top 5 and then back to the title.

• Upvote 1

I love rankings. When an org owner puts the time in to do them it shows that they are really into running their org and not just looking at hype+pop rankings and sending out matches for the fighters right next to each other.

Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone. I think I can speak for Showtime on this, We hated running an org the first two or three weeks. Now that its running smothe and everyone seems happy I want to put in as much work as I can to make it just as fun for the other managers as it is for me right now. If anyone has any suggestions to make the org even better please let me know. Right now we cannot affored a poster guy but as soon as we start turning a profit we will upgrade to that. Anything else though post it here or PM me or Showtime and we will try to incorperate it.

• Upvote 2