2012 MMA Predictions

MMATycoon

Hope I'm not to late.

Ortiz vs. Griffin 3 will happen this summer, and it will be the last time we see these two hall of famers, they get introduced the week before the fight, inside the octagon.

Nate Marquardt will come back to the UFC

Now please don't include these into the compitietion:

GSP vs. Diaz will take place in New York.

Jon Jones will fight Evans and Hendo, winning boh.

Sonnen will miss wait against Silva then beat him and then call out Lyoto Machida.

KZ will get a fight against Aldo by the end of the year and will be on the wrong end of the beatdown of the year.

Strikeforce will get rid of the women division.

JDS will beat Overeem, face Cormier. Barnett will face Overeem.

Big Nog will call it quits during the June show, with Wandy.

Cro Cop will come back into MMA for one more fight, against Fedor in DREAM at the NYE event.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

UFC shuts down before the world ends and i never meet Arianny. (If this happens i guess my VIP would be pointless.)

NOOOOOO!!!!

That fat guy who does the dances on youtube joins the UFC (Id root for I'm against Overeem)

All the Featherweights leave the division cause they wish not to fight Aldo. (Cant Blame em)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok but i predicted Hector lombard

Yeah, I didn't really think Hector Lombard joining the UFC was all that unlikely though. It kind of seemed more expected then unlikely. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong I guess. Now had you said Hector Lombard got beat in his first fight in the UFC, I would have said very unlikely, but that actually did happen. Lol.

Yeah, I didn't really think Hector Lombard joining the UFC was all that unlikely though. It kind of seemed more expected then unlikely. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong I guess. Now had you said Hector Lombard got beat in his first fight in the UFC, I would have said very unlikely, but that actually did happen. Lol.

hey hector at the time was stuck bc of contract issues ,but yeah i agree i did not think he'd lose.

hey hector at the time was stuck bc of contract issues ,but yeah i agree i did not think he'd lose.

It honestly may have been unlikely when you made the prediction. I really don't remember back that far. I know as soon as I heard he wasn't signing back or was in dispute with Bellator I immediately thought he's in the UFC but I don't know around what time period of 2012 that conversation began.

It honestly may have been unlikely when you made the prediction. I really don't remember back that far. I know as soon as I heard he wasn't signing back or was in dispute with Bellator I immediately thought he's in the UFC but I don't know around what time period of 2012 that conversation began.

No, it was a lame prediction. A top fighter joining the UFC is never a good prediction. The UFC has enough money to buy guys out of their contract. And they had a lot of reason to do so with all the hype that was following Lombard. The predictions that a champion would lose a fight, or that Tito vs Griffin 3 would happen are also lame predictions in my opinion, since they were all very likely.

• 4 months later...

paul daley gets back in the ufc

dan hardy finally gets kicked

matt serra comes out of retirement and beats matt hughes

Why would they kick out the greatest fighter in MMA today, thats just silly

• 5 months later...

I predict that Anderson Silva will make Stephan Bonnar and Chael Sonnen look like amatuers and destroy them with Knees and punches, and then i predict him to get cocky in 2013 to some up and comer with a kick ass last name like Weed-man.

OK so maybe we should change this to 2014 predictions just an idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

why has everyone mentioned something about GSP. Stop hating he will not lose his belt no Ellenberger wont KO him and Rory wont beat him either.

I Predict that Anderson Silva will lose his belt and get finished. Someone had to say it

good work!

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta get my predictions ready.

We should offer some sort of trophy or prize for the manager who has the most predictions come true at the end of the year... That might be cool and get more people involved... Just a suggestion though.