Views on Mighty Mouse

Rocket

What i am saying is that he needs new competition, he has already cleared out his division so beating a bunch of unknown talent won't help his legacy. Not saying he will find that competition at 135lbs, but he needs to do something.

GSP was never in the same position because he was fighting at 170lbs, one of the deepest divisions in the UFC, not some newly formed midget division.

Dan Hardy and Matt Serra.

Honestly I don't think their records are that different. GSP has Hughes but other than that I think a lot of DJ's wins are comparable.

Hell Anderson Silva had worse competition than DJ and he was called the greatest of all time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dan Hardy and Matt Serra.

Honestly I don't think their records are that different. GSP has Hughes but other than that I think a lot of DJ's wins are comparable.

Hell Anderson Silva had worse competition than DJ and he was called the greatest of all time.

MM is amazing and has a legit claim to being the GOAT but GSP has probably the most impressive resume of any mma fighter ever imo. Hughes is a big win but he also beat a prime BJ. And his wins over Condit, and a roided up Hendricks are big wins as well. Even the wins over koscheck, fitch, alves, and shields are more impressive than most if not all of DJ's wins because those guys were elite in that time. DJ has benavidez, cejudo, and dodson and those stack up well with anybody but other than that you can't compare their resume's.

ian mccall is also a really impressive win considering how their first fight ended.

Thats the thing with dj really. Hes the king of rematches. Hes fought some mediocre comp but he destroyed them in appropriate fashion. Meanwhile you get stuff like anderson silva vs leites/cote/lutter/maia or gsp laying on top of dan hardy desperately trying to remember how to do a kimura.