The Battle Over NYFN

Lol wait, so this is real? You guys can check him out like that lmao?

Hmm.... I detect some nervousness in your post.

Just kidding.

• Upvote 1

Sorry I thought that was fairly obvious because Catako wasn't defending Kidlat. Skap is the only douche-bag I have seen do so thus far. I was quoting Catako because he was telling Skap to let Kidlat defend himself & I was saying maybe just did

For skap to respond that agressively was a bit strange. Even if it is your team mate or not, you should not respond that way. If you want to defend him do it in a proper manner. I'm not acussing it's a multi or something, but I didn't hear his part of the story and I'm very curious. :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1

For skap to respond that agressively was a bit strange. Even if it is your team mate or not, you should not respond that way. If you want to defend him do it in a proper manner. I'm not acussing it's a multi or something, but I didn't hear his part of the story and I'm very curious. :mf_popcorn1:

I would be very surprised if we hear from Kidlat in the forums.

Arriving in Canada in his private jet Dean is wondering why the hell he even came here. He jumps into the awaiting limo to take him to MFN’s headquarters in Montreal. He walks straight through the doors and takes the elevator up to the executive offices. As he walks through the door he scans the room. Bjorn O’Donnell is on his twitter account tweeting some nonsense about his fighters and their bowl movements. Bjorn catches a glimpse of Dean and his head instantly looks down, no doubt remembering the night that Dean popped his cherry. Dean heads straight for Lar’s office and opens the door ignoring the secretary.

Lar – Woah, what do I owe this unexpected surprise visit.

Dean – It has been sorted.

Lar – What has been sorted? What do you mean?

The office door opens once again and former NYFN fighters start walking through the doors.

Lar – What the hell?

Dean turns around and walks out of the office.

Dean – Hey Bjorn.

Bjorn turns around as Dean blows a kiss at him. Bjorn instantly looks at the floor again with his face turning crimson. Dean heads back down the elevator and into the awaiting limo and back to his private jet on his way back to New York.

• Upvote 4

I guess the kiss attempt is a result of the night I can't remember much about. I don't know what happened , but I seemed to have a strange itch and couldn't walk straight anymore

awwww, it's love