Game of Thrones - Fanpage

Nobody saud about taking it serious. The whole reason many people like it is because its an epic fantasy same with lord if the rings and many many many other films and tv shows. Please go adults are talking or trying to but youve done a good job of stopping that. If your not a fan leave this page and never come back

So your watching TV series but dont take them serious? Are they comedy series? :OMG:

So your watching TV series but dont take them serious? Are they comedy series? :OMG:

Define taking serious and yes there are funny bits have you know

Decide your mind once and for all.

Look here. If you dont like it fine bugger off let me like it and others this is called fanpage for fans

Look here. If you dont like it fine bugger off let me like it and others this is called fanpage for fans

You can like what ever you like I was just asking why grown man like tv series about unicorns.

You can like what ever you like I was just asking why grown man like tv series about unicorns.

You obviously know nothing about it so please do us all a favour and shut up. Theres no unicorns its constant war and deceiving abd a load if other stufc that will take too long to explain

You obviously know nothing about it so please do us all a favour and shut up. Theres no unicorns its constant war and deceiving abd a load if other stufc that will take too long to explain

Stark, stop feeding the troll. He'll go on forever if you keep responding.

I know he really needs banning from the forums he ruined this thread

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/47/14/c78481a997bbf2c816bba62d6b5ed2ef-magically-creepy-unicorn.jpg

I dont understand have a grown ass man can watch tv shows with unicorns and find it meaningful I could understand if it was comedy but now my brain just cant do it.

Unicorns give me a boner.

Shaggywolf kills an unicorn in a wolf dream...

Like Kelly said. Ignore him and he will get bored. It is getting boring though having the twat pop up here and there simply to piss people off.

Lee your still playing?

Shaggywolf kills an unicorn in a wolf dream...

Oh yeah but its not really a unicorn and its not really part of a story as its a dream and just a goat with one horn. Why did you have to go and tell him that

Oh yeah but its not really a unicorn and its not really part of a story as its a dream and just a goat with one horn. Why did you have to go and tell him that

They've already established that "unicorns" live on Skagos according to common folklore, and due to all the exposition about Skagos it'd just be silly to assume Rickon isn't there, especially considering Davos' reaction to where he supposedly is. This is further reinforced by the wolf dream. It's depicted as an one-horned goats, but please keep in mind that "manticores" in this mythos are bugs. Unicorns don't have to be ponies who shoot lazers out of their asses.

As for why I told him that, it's because it's true.

They've already established that "unicorns" live on Skagos according to common folklore, and due to all the exposition about Skagos it'd just be silly to assume Rickon isn't there, especially considering Davos' reaction to where he supposedly is. This is further reinforced by the wolf dream. It's depicted as an one-horned goats, but please keep in mind that "manticores" in this mythos are bugs. Unicorns don't have to be ponies who shoot lazers out of their asses.

As for why I told him that, it's because it's true.

All true but

They arent in tv series which humors was saying is kid tv as there are unicorns and they are a very small part

So humors saying its kid tv by saying there is unicorns is false

All true but

They arent in tv series which humors was saying is kid tv as there are unicorns and they are a very small part

So humors saying its kid tv by saying there is unicorns is false

But the TV show is based on books which DO have unicorns in them.

Anyway whst do you think will happen to Jon Snow

The DWD prologue established that wargs retain their memories for a short while after they die if they warg into one of their animals. Seeing as Ghost was out of harm's way when it happened, I expect him to warg into Ghost. Then Melisandre will give him the kiss of fire, resurrecting him while circumventing the memory loss we saw from other people who received the kiss earlier. Having risen from the dead he's rid of his NW vows, and based on how that scene was written I expect him to become Azor Ashai. He's probably a Targ too, but I hope not. Targs are fucking boring.

But the TV show is based on books which DO have unicorns in them.

The DWD prologue established that wargs retain their memories for a short while after they die if they warg into one of their animals. Seeing as Ghost was out of harm's way when it happened, I expect him to warg into Ghost. Then Melisandre will give him the kiss of fire, resurrecting him while circumventing the memory loss we saw from other people who received the kiss earlier. Having risen from the dead he's rid of his NW vows, and based on how that scene was written I expect him to become Azor Ashai. He's probably a Targ too, but I hope not. Targs are fucking boring.

Do you know when the next book is out

So did anybody watch GoT last night (or sunday if your in America you cheeky devils)

When is yout BD? For a serious man I will buy you this present.

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Unicorn-Castle-Shirt-600x600.jpg?cb5e28