2,000 posts! Time for some appreciation

UniConor

It took me a little while, but finally. I am technically a red belt! (not sure if my pretty pink sparkly one will stay or not.. I'm writing this on 1999)

I love this game, I love Mike, and I love the friends I have made on this game.

I've been in this game nearly two years, but only started playing hardcore for the last year and MMAtycoon has sadly become a significant part of my life. Like I said, I love it. I have made friends with a great bunch of people from this site, who I have a lot of respect and admiration for.

I hope now, this is my time to kick off and excel, I've named myself King Con, but if I lose 3 in a row it's getting changed because no King loses 3 in a row.

So, thank you to Mike, and all my friends. Org owners and managers who I have interacted with. If I haven't spoken to you yet, then.. My friends will tell you, that you're lucky because I will probably say the dumbest shit you've ever heard.

2015 will be a good year for me on MMAtycoon, I hope it is for you too.

I hope you all enjoy my random, spontaneous, happy and probably irrelevant garbage

Maybe it's time I got a signature or something? Probably..

*And I still have my pretty pink sparkly belt, ha you red belts will never be on my level.

Unicorn powerrrr!

Edited by UniConor
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

really conor? really? you couldnt have just not posted about your 2000th post? i took a shit this morning and i was so happy about it, that i wanted to share it with you. :P

no joke beside. Sparkel on dude!!! I dont wanna know what you had to do, to get that belt in the Forum. :shades:

I could tell you how to get the sparkly belt.. But then I'd have to kill you ;)

• Upvote 1

racist mother fucker, I'm calling up my unicorn friends to stab the shit out of you

Wouldn't just be Scotland anyway?

And only 1900 of those post were sarcasm :thumbup: ;) ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Hehe, well I suppose the English comes out of me somewhere...

2000 eh? thats cute. Do you even forum bro? :shades:

Unfortunately I do forum a lot... an unhealthy amount.. Which makes it all the more sad I haven't reached more posts :(

• Upvote 1

We would be fine, if you didn't discriminate and alien us in the first place.

Unicorns roamed the earth first. You better believe it

Alien us... Don't you mean alienate? Not only do you resort to needless violence but you lot are completely uneducated.

• Upvote 1