Dear Pizza Hut...

kenlow73

• 2 weeks later...

Least it wasn't a None Pizza with Left Beef.

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/56/15/97b8e54db06f3fc7165bee620c6ffcca-one-small-nothing-pizza-with-left-beef-please.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I worked in a national call center for Pizza Hut when Quikorder was first being rolled out. We hired everyone: non-violent felons, 16-year-old dropouts, people who couldn't even spell Pizza Hut correctly on the application; everyone. We used a unix-based mouse-less ordering system and the CSRs placing people's orders had to type in the toppings by code. I did that part-time for almost 10 years and never encountered anything as stupid as a Left Beef pizza. Ever. Stores have called me to verify no sauce on pizzas before, and I would think verifying a Just-Bread-half of a pizza is just common sense. Left Beef is just so stupid that I'm amazed someone made it without questioning it.

The guy in the OP is my hero. The world needs more people like Jesse. That guy could easily have bitched until he got free stuff, but he owned it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...