Non-Stop Nutrition is open for business

Rollins

So my newest fighter JT "The WarWagon" Colossus just unsealed the top on a nice new tub of the good stuff.

Sit back and watch my strength start poppin' like kettle corn.

http://i43.tinypic.com/tan6s8.jpg

If it's good enough to give Shammy that muscle he needed... it's good enough for my guys. (I heard rumor the East Germany women's swim team used this product back in the 1980's and cleaned house at the Olympics)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's going to have plenty of your product when he wins the Pride GP.

Rest assured, every penny earned is going to a good cause, NO not St.Jude Hospital but directly back into the business or paying off my astronomical bank loan....well over 1000 per week easy. With the support I've been getting from all you guys it won't be long before I can take it to the next level. I can create a product right now with the money I have and call it xyz 2.0!!! WITH TWICE THE GAINS!!! blah blah blah but I'd be fooling people. I'm just going to stay true and steady and continue to think about doing the right thing and making a move when I have the money to create even better products.

I need all of you guys out there's support (and thanks to those who have been standing with me) to do this and I know one day we'll get there together.

NON-STOP-NUTRITION TTMFT!!!

Rest assured, every penny earned is going to a good cause, NO not St.Jude Hospital but directly back into the business or paying off my astronomical bank loan....well over 1000 per week easy. With the support I've been getting from all you guys it won't be long before I can take it to the next level. I can create a product right now with the money I have and call it xyz 2.0!!! WITH TWICE THE GAINS!!! blah blah blah but I'd be fooling people. I'm just going to stay true and steady and continue to think about doing the right thing and making a move when I have the money to create even better products.

I need all of you guys out there's support (and thanks to those who have been standing with me) to do this and I know one day we'll get there together.

NON-STOP-NUTRITION TTMFT!!!

I have to say I appreciate you not putting out some halfway product and just saying it's good. I've used about 5 companies and I've not seen the pops on those that I see on yours. On top of that, your candor when it comes to the "underbelly" of the biz is refreshing.

oh snap

I just had an intervention, my family is worried, I've been losing fat and bulking up so fast, I' now in a rehab facility. and to top it all off, there is no weight room!

You got a new shipment coming in? Bought some more and you were looking low. You can't keep that stuff on the shelves can you?

If it gets down to 15-20 units I've got to order fast since it takes 3 days to arrive, the XtremeRecovery came in just as the last unit went out...gotta stay on top of my game! I certainly don't want people coming in my store to get their necessities and seeing.... :tumbleweed: ....those guys are relying on me to come through.

You got a new shipment coming in? Bought some more and you were looking low. You can't keep that stuff on the shelves can you?

If it gets down to 15-20 units I've got to order fast since it takes 3 days to arrive, the XtremeRecovery came in just as the last unit went out...gotta stay on top of my game! I certainly don't want people coming in my store to get their necessities and seeing.... :tumbleweed: ....those guys are relying on me to come through.

I made sure to put in an order and a half so everybody can get what they need with all the fights coming up and not have to worry about going without.... I think I got enough to last till the next shipment...I hope.

I have 10 fighters, with a record of 15-4, and I just bought each of them 2 14 day regiments of recovery, because it helps me beat you

Lol. I wish he had a product that helped me gameplan better. I'm losing like crazy!!

Until Rollins comes out with a "Non-Stop Fight Tactics Supplement"... I'm screwed.

Lol. I wish he had a product that helped me gameplan better. I'm losing like crazy!!

Until Rollins comes out with a "Non-Stop Fight Tactics Supplement"... I'm screwed.

Maybe I should start researching and ask Tycoon of we can make a herbal intelligence/adaptation supplement, in the situation that your coaching sucks ass the fighter will ignore your instructions to a degree and do what he thinks is best to win the fight.

Sounds like it would be hard to implement this though..lol

P.S. I told you yesterday I bought some of your tiger full length tights because my fighters morale was a bit down and I remembered he like that kind of stuff and sure enough, he went in took down his guy (proudly wearing tiger leotards) and pounded the ever living life out of his opponent.

So it's not just good fight planning/training and supplements that win fights....it's looking and feeling good doing it!!

UM

first 3 tactics on the left are all to do with follow my orders or see how it goes, so Boon, I just suggest you put it 100% see how it goes, since you are ordering them to lose

:training2:

Maybe I should start researching and ask Tycoon of we can make a herbal intelligence/adaptation supplement, in the situation that your coaching sucks ass the fighter will ignore your instructions to a degree and do what he thinks is best to win the fight.

Sounds like it would be hard to implement this though..lol

P.S. I told you yesterday I bought some of your tiger full length tights because my fighters morale was a bit down and I remembered he like that kind of stuff and sure enough, he went in took down his guy (proudly wearing tiger leotards) and pounded the ever living life out of his opponent.

So it's not just good fight planning/training and supplements that win fights....it's looking and feeling good doing it!!

You are right... wearing tiger pants really does make you feel good in your heart. And therefore a more confident fighter.

**I'm going to put on MY tiger pants right now.

You are right... wearing tiger pants really does make you feel good in your heart. And therefore a more confident fighter.

**I'm going to put on MY tiger pants right now.

Brosef, I wear mine when I go to the store...people look, yeah...so what? Do they use Non-Stop-Nutrition, train their ass off, fight and look like me and my guys (and many others using the stuff) wearing tiger pants?.....I didn't think so.

Jealousy....such a shame, and very shallow emotion but hey, what can i do? Just keep rocking on! :training2:

hey rollins, are there any plans in the works for a nick diaz supplement? you know, the kind that helped him beat gomi? *nudge* i think some of my guys are jonesin, i mean, eager to get into better shape.

Last time we tried that we were raided by the D.E.A. and the legal fees were astronomical so....I'll have to think about it. :shades: