The Perfect Hiddens

Of current fighters, I'd say Manny Pacquiao might have perfect hiddens. I know it might be trendy to say so, but seriously.

Old Chuck would have close to perfect hiddens too.. before his chin disintegrated lol.

Doesn't get cut.

Highly popular.

KO Power.

Big Chin.

Big Heart.

what you think?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that comes due to his long and not very exciting fights, which are that way pretty much because of his soft hands.

I think his fights are exciting. Regardless of the reason, be it because he beat Penn twice, because he is a point fighter or because he is from the Jersey Shore, his popularity hidden is very low :)

high confidence -- moves forward a lot

Are you sure it's not Heart? A fighter of mine alternates between Big Heart and Determined on the ToTT. :)

In context.. "He just refuses to tap out to the armbar! He is determined to get out!" "He just refuses to tap to the arm bar! He is showing a huge amount of heart here!"

or "No matter how many times he gets knocked down, Badr continues to get back up.. he is showing a lot of determination"

"No matter how many times he gets knocked down, Badr continues to get back up.. he is showing that he has a big heart!"

Aldo maybe?

In game I hardly ever get Granite Chins or KO Power... Lotta Bleeders tho'.

It feels like Granite Chin comes much more often.

Instead of making new fighters, I've been scouring the free agent list. Scouting the fighters with a fight or two ( win or lose ) and searching for the golden hiddens that make winners. In my experience.. lots of Granite Chins out there, very very very few KO Power.

It feels like Granite Chin comes much more often.

Instead of making new fighters, I've been scouring the free agent list. Scouting the fighters with a fight or two ( win or lose ) and searching for the golden hiddens that make winners. In my experience.. lots of Granite Chins out there, very very very few KO Power.

That's probably because granite chins stay on the tott no matter what (I think) and ko power disappears depending on other stats. At least that's how it works from what I've seen.

Who would have perfect "hiddens" in real life?

Anderson Silva and Jose Aldo come to mind.

JDS looks good so far, started really late so must be a fast learner, has obvious power, seems to have a good chin and looks really confident in the cage, always moving forward. I guess the question marks are heart and intelligence (as defined in the game, changing gameplan when losing etc.) as he hasn't really been in much trouble and an early career submission loss doesn't say much.

That's probably because granite chins stay on the tott no matter what (I think) and ko power disappears depending on other stats. At least that's how it works from what I've seen.

Well I believe the reason that you always see Granite Chin is because it's the highest level of chin hiddens (probably ranging between 135-150 pts ). Solid Chin / Good Chin ( over ~110 )are often replaced when str/cardio get up into the exceptional range. But as Granite Chin is the highest rung of the ladder, it's rarely replaced :P The same would go for "Knockout Power." Big Right Hand / Heavy Handed is replaced with high physicals.

my 2c

Well I believe the reason that you always see Granite Chin is because it's the highest level of chin hiddens (probably ranging between 135-150 pts ). Solid Chin / Good Chin ( over ~110 )are often replaced when str/cardio get up into the exceptional range. But as Granite Chin is the highest rung of the ladder, it's rarely replaced :P The same would go for "Knockout Power." Big Right Hand / Heavy Handed is replaced with high physicals.

my 2c

Yea but all levels of ko power and such get replaced, granite chin doesn't seem to, hence you see more granite chins than ko power.

Yea but all levels of ko power and such get replaced, granite chin doesn't seem to, hence you see more granite chins than ko power.

I don't really know what to say to that, lol. I mean no offense at all, but I'm pretty sure you are mistaken.

KO Power / Big Right Hand / Heavy Handed / Good Chin / Solid Chin all are replaced as other stats progress higher than the value of the hidden. However, since Granite Chin and Knockout Power are at the very top of the 1-150 scale, they are extremely difficult to be replaced. Perhaps the game is created in a way that there is a higher % chance to get a high chin score than a high KO Power score, but I doubt it.

Christine Santos if this game had women.

popularity/extensive amateur record/ko power would all be low for cristiane and im sure heart wouldn't be maxed because she's been subbed.