Who are MMA Tycoon's future top fighters? ( 250k-270k ID)

bjornmma1

Iirc the ToTT doesn't factor in actual numbers. The hierarchy is entirely dependent on ranges. If solid chin is 100-129 a KO Power hidden of 130+ will always trump it. That says nothing about the actual numbers involved though. As long as the chin qualifies as "solid" (a >=100 score) you'll get the "... really solid chins" message.

And Jbomb, I decide what's dumb because I'm literally God made flesh.

im more flesh made god...but each to their own

Here's my nomination:

Dre "Silent Warrior" Still

managed by: Jacob What

Why? Looks good, like he's got a lot of heart. Womba had a lot of heart.

and here's my second nomination

Wes Good

managed by: Jacob What

this guy prolly has 150 KO power. Watch out. Solid/Granite chin too. If his confidence and heart levels are up to par, this dude has a virtual power punching machine on his roster.

I expect one, if not both, of these two fighters will crack top 10 W/C in the future.

Thanks man I hope your prediction becomes reality, but Im Still not sure about Dre :shades: Good on another hand is like you said a beast my best fighter yet I think (now that I said that he probably loses tommorow).

Charles "The Harmonica" Bronson will give Dre Still a good chin test in nigh 23 days. We'll see after that.

Exactly.

Edit: Fuck lol Good just got KO'd

Thanks man I hope your prediction becomes reality, but Im Still not sure about Dre :shades: Good on another hand is like you said a beast my best fighter yet I think (now that I said that he probably loses tommorow).

Exactly.

Edit: Fuck lol Good just got KO'd

Well, he might have good heart, he recovered very quickly from bein rocked and he passes the confidence test. His career longevity might not last as long as Tonal's because his injury hidden, but still a bright future ahead of him.

In my experience of this game your fighters making it to the top with you managing them is about as likely as you staying around to see it happen.

EDIT: quotes don't seem to be working for me. This was directed at Manuel "Salad" Tosen.

I laughed a little inside.

War Dinooo.

In my experience of this game your fighters making it to the top with you managing them is about as likely as you staying around to see it happen.

EDIT: quotes don't seem to be working for me. This was directed at Manuel "Salad" Tosen.

I laughed. And then I wept.

Fighting against both these guys soon...

On papaer it looks like I'll get fucked but never judge a book by its cover:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=256305&fidb=258490

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=255603&fidb=258491

I laughed. And then I wept.

I laughed, then laughed a little more. When i figured out that this was an insult directed at you, i must admit i laughed a little more.

It is pretty hard to argue about your fighters making it to the top without you considering that Hoi and Paulsen were both big league fighters and we seen what Jon Hess did to poor Dustin Douglas. Since you left Jon Hess appears to be on a salad diet or some shit because he is no longer the man he used to be. He needs to go back to the Salad Tosen.

To keep this on topic (kinda) http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=249054 will be one of the most exciting prospects around, he is named the Faceless Man until i can figure out a name for him that doesn't relate to a TV program about a naked dragon lady. I may call him Dante part two since his avatar looks like a slightly less scary Dante.

• 4 years later...

These two will be big time - you read it here first

Ravi Vamoosh 262047

and

Hector Verama 269532

Ravi Vamoosh was #1 KT fighter for literally years.

Hector Verama reached #31 MMA fighter (despite failing 4 times to win a Gamma belt. That Menace Defoe .. grrrr)

Good prediction, well done. *Pats self on back

(and interestingly it seems we go up around 100,000 fighters in 5 years.)

• Upvote 3

I know this guy is just out of the 350k range, and is 349k but he's like a machine and not even my fighter,he's fought one of mine twice and won, since then i kept following his progress, from a purely unbiased opinion this fighter has the potential to go all the way.

Nenad Jovanovic (349018)