Michael Chandler to UFC?

pauldengel

If it were to happen id want to see him against a top 5 guy, Tony or Dustin maybe.

I'd bet on Tony, but I'd bet on Chandler vs Dustin.

I could see it going two ways. UFC getting him and throwing him in toughest fight possible for somebody they're trying to push into a title fight. If he wins, he's your next contender, if he loses or gets embarrassed it shows that Bellator champ just a B-league.

Or maybe they wanna push him and will try to give him 1-2 fights before title shot or 1 "feed me a highlight reel" fight before chance vs 1 of their top 5.

There are so many amazing fights possible for Chandler. I don't think he'll even get to a title shot if he signs personally(mostly because LW is the most talented division), but he will be incredible entertainment. I don't think I've ever seen a Chandler fight that bored me, and he has multiple fights that were FOTY contenders. I won't get mad if he is just honey dicking to get a better contract from Bellator, because these guys gotta get paid before they retire, but I hope he is serious. Imagine Chandler vs Iaquinta, Chandler vs Felder, Chandler vs Hooker, etc. along with Tony and Dustin who were already mentioned. Those are all 5/5 matchups entertainment wise IMO.

All these matchups mentioned and no one mentioned the match up that would instantly be expected to be FOTY...

Michael Chandler vs Justin Gaethje.

:explode: :explode:

All these matchups mentioned and no one mentioned the match up that would instantly be expected to be FOTY...

Michael Chandler vs Justin Gaethje.

:explode: :explode:

This would be amazing! Though can't see it happening anytime soon - if Gathje beats Khabib (which i doubt) then there will be a rematch, if he loses and looks good in the loss well he will get another number 1 contender fight which i could see being vs Chandler if he beats whichever killer the UFC gives him for a first fight.

Chandler is understandably going to want top 5 money from the UFC and they will expect him to back that up. Could see him being given Tony with the winner getting a title or number 1 contender fight to follow