You are all sheep

Viking

You are too afraid to use your own minds and you let others do the thinking for you.

We will all die soon and be in our graves.

Eternity awaits, try to find the answers to what life is really about.

We are just bacteria livin on the surface of our host, the Planet Earth, ask yourself what purpose have the bacterias livin on the surface of our skins, and you get the answer on why we exist.

As for you, dont forget to be buried in your grave with your "real parmesan", you know, like ancient Saxon farmers-gatherers.

• Downvote 2

Castor probably missed out on another opportunity to lose his virginity.

I lol'd harder than I should have.

We are just bacteria livin on the surface of our host, the Planet Earth, ask yourself what purpose have the bacterias livin on the surface of our skins, and you get the answer on why we exist.

As for you, dont forget to be buried in your grave with your "real parmesan", you know, like ancient Saxon farmers-gatherers.

I prefer the allusion that we are cancer devouring our host that is Earth.

Just a heads up lady marmadouche, my name on these forums,by choice! Is rocketsausage why the fuck would sausage gifs be anything but totally awesome to me. You total moron.

sausage gifs have nothing to do with RocketSausage...right?....why would that name even come across your mind?....pussy

• Downvote 1

sausage gifs have nothing to do with RocketSausage...right?....why would that name even come across your mind?....pussy

Mike really needs to put some kind of IQ test in place before people are allowed to post anything. You need an IQ of at least 7 to post anything. That'll keep pinky and the brain at bay or should I call them lady marmadouche and his little henchwoman Bianka

I prefer the allusion that we are cancer devouring our host that is Earth.

It can also be that, bacterias doesnt need to be good, some of them are good, some of them are bad, technically we are good fertilizer, like all animals made of meat so by nature we are good bacterais for our Host, we make its "skin" (the planet surface) more luxuriant every time we die and become worms and then ashes, but somehow we developed an anomaly (intelligence thats it) is devouring our Host, so yeah it can also be read like a very aggresive form of CANCER.

To stay on topic though, i have yet to find out if Castor Rollins is a very aggressive form of Cancer or a good fertilizer for our host's skin, like explained above.

I think Castor is just worried because he has to face Wolf in the next round of Survivor... :yeahright:

• Upvote 2