355k Anyone?

BlakePhoenix

• 1 month later...

There should always be xx5k org. Not sure why a bunch of managers only do xx0k. It's just a number, let's keep the prospects rolling in.

I deleted my first 355k guy because he wasnt a strong prospect and there was no org to stay busy in. I still have 3 more if we get an org going

You can always join SMASH. There's always fighters to fight here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WolfPac Fighting Alliance is 345k+ at 145, 170, and 205. However, since 90% of these divisions are 350K & above here soon. They are going to be 350k+.

The biggest thing I run into with 355k+ is there is not enough trustworthy managers (not logging in enough or at all) to keep a full division of 355k. I can only imagine how rough a whole org would be at this moment.

• Upvote 2

WolfPac Fighting Alliance is 345k+ at 145, 170, and 205. However, since 90% of these divisions are 350K & above here soon. They are going to be 350k+.

The biggest thing I run into with 355k+ is there is not enough trustworthy managers (not logging in enough or at all) to keep a full division of 355k. I can only imagine how rough a whole org would be at this moment.

350k isn't bad. I have 40% 355k fighters and only like 3 or 4 guys that are inactive.

• Upvote 1