So you wanna be a fighter?

So you wanna be a ******* fighter? Dana asked that question to the world. So i ask that simple question to all you managers out there. If you do great. If not that's fine it's not for everyone. For those of you who do. It's very simple. If you wanna be a fighter all you have to do is create a 330k+ fighter and give me a shout out and I'll sign him up and you can start being a fighter.

Listen up all you managers out there. Sign up with me and I'll throw your fighter in the cage so you can see what he's made of, make some cash, and afford to train with the best of them. Once you do that you will be hearing Mike Goldberg say his iconic line "It's all over!!! JUST LIKE THAT!!"

More like "IT'S ALL OVER - ... no wait, sorry it's not. False alarm." with Joe Rogan shaking his head sitting next to him.

Girls are dirty dirty whores. They will do you wrong and not give a fuck. You should limit your love to girls body parts which give you pleasure rather than loving girls as a whole.

Don't globalize some girl might be some not, but no need to say "girls are whores" chill and lets hope you find something great in the future...but hey guys I also wanna be a fighter?