1. 1. If I open an KT org should it be?

• Open
    • Old gizzard(30 year old+)
    • 280-285+
    • 290-295+
    • 300+
    • Mixed(younger with an open SHW)

8 votes and no comments :tumbleweed:

I voted KT and I would make it a 300k KT. This game needs to get KT a kick in the ass again.

The Island has a nice 18yo KT org that seems to be doing well so far, but I am bias just a bit cuz I love KT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 votes and no comments :tumbleweed:

I voted KT and I would make it a 300k KT. This game needs to get KT a kick in the ass again.

The Island has a nice 18yo KT org that seems to be doing well so far, but I am bias just a bit cuz I love KT.

I agree with this I'd give a non island kt org ago as Ive never done kt b4 this season of the island

• Upvote 1

30+ might be interesting, there are a lot of older fighters that are declining so much they cant keep up with the top guys anymore so would give an option other than retirement or sparbot. But the 300k KT would be good to. I am cutting a guy today and making a new one so I will wait and see what you decide if you open KT I will make him that build. What ever you decide I will send you someone. I would be good with almost any of the choices. Some of them I may have to wait until someone is off contract.

• Upvote 1

Dang, I've gotten more responses than I planned on already! Thanks guys! I'll leave the poll up for a bit longer, but looks like KT is gonna be it. Leads me to my next question, should I do 300k+? Open? Or maybe 300k+ and an open 265+ division? Also would anybody be opposed to it being in Hilo? Can always do special events in Tokyo

Well, I think there aren't any 295k+ or 300k+ KT orgs around with many weight divisions. Only DFC-LV has 265+ KT events. About Hilo - have in mind that most people have their private gyms in North America and London plus there is a general shortage of good public gyms in Hilo. If you find someone to open a gym in Hilo with KT training and invite every fighter of your org, then maybe it could be cool.

• Upvote 1

Dang, I've gotten more responses than I planned on already! Thanks guys! I'll leave the poll up for a bit longer, but looks like KT is gonna be it. Leads me to my next question, should I do 300k+? Open? Or maybe 300k+ and an open 265+ division? Also would anybody be opposed to it being in Hilo? Can always do special events in Tokyo

I'd be good with any of them

What age where u thinking

• Upvote 1

Well, I think there aren't any 295k+ or 300k+ KT orgs around with many weight divisions. Only DFC-LV has 265+ KT events. About Hilo - have in mind that most people have their private gyms in North America and London plus there is a general shortage of good public gyms in Hilo. If you find someone to open a gym in Hilo with KT training and invite every fighter of your org, then maybe it could be cool.

I've been away for awhile man but is traveling still a big issue? I thought when the jets got introduced it would help with that?

I've been away for awhile man but is traveling still a big issue? I thought when the jets got introduced it would help with that?

Well, jets make it easier but not everyone has one. And when fighters are from 5 different cities, it is extremely hard to organize a cheap and comfortable trip for everyone. Still, even with 150% travel speed, long-distance flights take a lot of time, which causes fighters to miss training sessions. Another thing is that the starting contracts' pay sometimes isn't enough to cover the travelling costs for visiting the event. Have in mind that at the moment location no contest has been switched off(long story short - there was a server load issue and Mike switched it off so your fighter could be in Sydney, but still fight in Hilo) but you can't know what would happen if/when Mike switches it back on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1