$1M on Jon Jones

Jarmas

I like free money we should gamble more often. Maybe you want to bet on McGregor vs Floyd cuz you hate Floyd... lol

I expect Floyd to mop the floor with Conor, as one of the greatest technical boxers of all time should do.

If he doesn't literally humiliate Conor, it will be very embarrassing for the sport of Boxing in general.

But you're right, I think Floyd is a ignorant, uneducated fool..

I'll put $500K on that Conor will put him on his ass, at least once in the fight. (unlikely to happen)

If you're not up for that, $500K on Conor to win for the hell of it (a guaranteed loss of money for me)

or do both. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I expect Floyd to mop the floor with Conor, as one of the greatest technical boxers of all time should do.

If he doesn't literally humiliate Conor, it will be very embarrassing for the sport of Boxing in general.

But you're right, I think Floyd is a ignorant, uneducated fool..

I'll put $500K on that Conor will put him on his ass, at least once in the fight. (unlikely to happen)

If you're not up for that, $500K on Conor to win for the hell of it (a guaranteed loss of money for me)

or do both. :)

If you're in the need for giving away your money, sure. But I don't expect you to take that bet.

Imho Conor will be lucky to hit Floyd clean lol. I don't think he drops him. I think he gasses swinging for the fences and Floyd gets a TKO by 6th or 7th round.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you're in the need for giving away your money, sure. But I don't expect you to take that bet.

Imho Conor will be lucky to hit Floyd clean lol. I don't think he drops him. I think he gasses swinging for the fences and Floyd gets a TKO by 6th or 7th round.

Hmmmm...

Looks like I won the Cormier v Jones bet.. Or at least it got nullified...

Now that Jones cheated as expected.... ;)

Not that I care too much about tycoon dollars........

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry - hadn't noticed this post. Anyway, I'm happy to return it if you want that.

Personally, waiting on the B sample as I highly doubt this is accurate. He passed both random tests leading up to the fight.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/31/16236786/jon-jones-positive-test-ufc-drug-csac-cormier-214

Those were bloodtests, the thing he popped for are only tested for in urine

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...