**official** post picture of yourself

Kanis i thought you would look like Glenn Danzig lol. Cool pic

Theguvnor i dont know if that second pic is serious with all the wangsters lol but it sure is funny.

wha ? all short and grumpy ?? lol

And I am glad you like it

Lol ... more like, long hair, black clothes like a typical rocker.

hah ! well I am bald now,.my hair got in the way of safety so it had to go,.Black,.its the color that a pro wears (in this industry), and rocker by the grace of god,..so I think you nailed it, but I am not typical, I love ALL good music.

hah ! well I am bald now,.my hair got in the way of safety so it had to go,.Black,.its the color that a pro wears (in this industry), and rocker by the grace of god,..so I think you nailed it, but I am not typical, I love ALL good music.

Can you please write a book so I can just read an entire book of you typing. I actually find the way you write extremely interesting.

• Upvote 2

Can you please write a book so I can just read an entire book of you typing. I actually find the way you write extremely interesting.

Seriously ?!?, I hope its in a good way. I have really worked on it since my earlier debacles :yes: toooo many Negs and alotta *wtf's* lmao

Seriously ?!?, I hope its in a good way. I have really worked on it since my earlier debacles :yes: toooo many Negs and alotta *wtf's* lmao

Yeah in a good way haha when I first read it, I was a bit confused since I didn't really understand, but when you get used to it, it is actually a very artistic and interesting way to write.

• Upvote 2

Yeah in a good way haha when I first read it, I was a bit confused since I didn't really understand, but when you get used to it, it is actually a very artistic and interesting way to write.

I appreciate that :thumbup: . I can imagine it could be pretty rough with any-kind of a language barrier.