Goodbye

Well friends, this is goodbye for a while. Just not enjoying the game right now, but I'll be back.

Most of you are great, so I hope you stick around.

Sad to see nobody picked up Jimmy Ryan, Nick Graves or Luc Gagnon. The latter two were unique and successful builds, but oh well.

I intended to come back under this account eventually, but looks like Mike deleted my fight history when I asked to have my fighters released, so I probably won't come back to this novelty account.

My resurgence will most likely be in the form of Dr. Octagon and probably won't happen unless there's some cosmetic changes to the game, or somebody buys the game off of Mike. I never got into the top 5, so there's unfinished business here.

Until then, you can find me on CSFBL and any other decent MMA sim sites that may arise.

Feel free to email me if anything comes up (corybradleyjones@gmail.com)

• Upvote 5

Well friends, this is goodbye for a while. Just not enjoying the game right now, but I'll be back.

Most of you are great, so I hope you stick around.

Sad to see nobody picked up Jimmy Ryan, Nick Graves or Luc Gagnon. The latter two were unique and successful builds, but oh well.

I intended to come back under this account eventually, but looks like Mike deleted my fight history when I asked to have my fighters released, so I probably won't come back to this novelty account.

My resurgence will most likely be in the form of Dr. Octagon and probably won't happen unless there's some cosmetic changes to the game, or somebody buys the game off of Mike. I never got into the top 5, so there's unfinished business here.

Until then, you can find me on CSFBL and any other decent MMA sim sites that may arise.

Feel free to email me if anything comes up (corybradleyjones@gmail.com)

Your fighters are still pending FA pickup, I'm sure they'll get new homes.

I let your sliders on and lost two fights

You cannot run on autopilot in this game usually. I tweak my sliders all the time (except when I forget to set them at all, but we aren't going to talk about that). Plus, a lot of managers shuffle their slider settings all up before cutting them so people cannot get an idea of how they set sliders. Don't know if Kendrick did or not, but...

The way I look at the free agent pickups is this. I would prefer to see those top fighters going to top managers rather than letting someone like myself pick them up and shitting all over their legacy. :rolling:

Yes, I think that is fine. I just want to get a top class fighter so I can get some experience slidering at that level. But cannot really fault the fighters for not wanting to be my guinea pigs.

Then its your own fault.

It makes me sad that i would have beaten you for da silva but my extra fighter slots were not added to my account until 3 hours past the fa handout time.

He picked up Da Silva with an FA Dibs. I'm pretty sure Da Silva was on a tonne of people's shortlists as well so 0 chance of anybody outside the top 5 getting him, especially since Lance was taking all of Ovo's guys at the time

• Upvote 2