Update spin & win prizes

bjornmma1

Think it might not be a bad idea to update the spin & win prices a bit.

Most of all the cash prices need an update in my opinion, as winning $ 100 , $ 1000 etc is peanuts, even for a new manager.

I'm not suggesting for the benefit of the more veteran managers, but actually to help bring more newer managers to the forums hopefully and at the same time make these spin and win things more valuable for them.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

+++++1million gazillion!!!!

Why not just change all the prizes to jets, FA pickups, IQ tests and free avatars?

ok that was a bit harsh. It's meant to be a bit of fun. If you don't play you dont lose anything, but if you play you have a CHANCE of winning something cool. Can't make it too easy.

Just spun 6 times and won nothing... When things can be created out of thin air, it seems funny to me that the game can be so stingy in its lack of generosity.

Just spun 6 times and won nothing... When things can be created out of thin air, it seems funny to me that the game can be so stingy in its lack of generosity.

This is quite reasonable, on average it takes me 3-4 spins to win something. 6 isn't crazy.

• 4 weeks later...

I won $27,000 recently, but yeah, far more likely you are going to win $27

Bump up the low end to something better (i dont know what), and possibly bring down the high end, then increase the odds of winning

Spinning 10 times to win $50 or 50 lottery tickets does not create an incentive to be more active in the forums.