In regards to uploading in 2-3 days, this Sunday will give us a rough view of how the process will run, and we will have plenty of time until the next podcast to fix anything that may not be going as well as planned.

I can't even confirm if Sunday will be the recording day because we haven't got a TeamSpeak 3 server set up yet and I'll have to ask the rest of the guys to be sure. Keeping a track of the mails I've sent out on MMA Tycoon has been hell, so I'll probably contact you guys through MMA Tycoon mail and ask for your email to make it easier to keep a track of.

I can't even confirm if Sunday will be the recording day because we haven't got a TeamSpeak 3 server set up yet and I'll have to ask the rest of the guys to be sure. Keeping a track of the mails I've sent out on MMA Tycoon has been hell, so I'll probably contact you guys through MMA Tycoon mail and ask for your email to make it easier to keep a track of.

Well I am good to go whenever it is, so as soon as the others are confirmed for times, we can crack on with the server and podcast.

I would say I'd be up for co-hosting, but wouldn't want you guys to have to work timings around me the whole time.

and I can't wait for a Mentor multi story - the way to break that would be classic;

I've recently learned off a.... umm.... reliable....? source *cough* castor */cough* that one of the forums more experienced members and more prolific posters is actually a multi-account. Mentor who....*blah blah blah*

http://www.pamela.biz/en/

Maybe we could use this and do it via Skype?

http://www.pamela.biz/en/

Maybe we could use this and do it via Skype?

I've had problems with Skype in the past and I'm not even sure if we could do a group call with 5 people for free.

I've had sound problems where skype picks up other noise other than just my voice and also had connection problems in the past where people would end up getting disconnected mid call

I've had problems with Skype in the past and I'm not even sure if we could do a group call with 5 people for free.

I've had sound problems where skype picks up other noise other than just my voice and also had connection problems in the past where people would end up getting disconnected mid call

Skype has voice conferences for free :) And it would be just easier...but hey, you guys knows better about audio recording than me ;) So its up to you :)

If I ever have the time and something interesting to say I might pop on myself. I may or may not sound like this though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49CkgeQVh70

Dude, those accents are far from funny - I think they're awesome. NHL playyer meets Ivan Drago. haha

I just hope I don't sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngtu5F5aBME

What's left to do:

- Contact the guests for the first show

- Set up a thread to get a logo done for the podcast

- Get a private TeamSpeak 3 server organised

- Record the show

- Record the intro/ exit for the show

- Select a logo for the podcast

- Find out how to get the podcast on iTunes

- Upload the podcast to iTunes

What's left to do:

- Record the show

Wouldnt it be simpler to upload it on youtube or something

What's left to do:
- Record the show

What??? Why iTunes? not all of us use apple...