DAN TORRES WANTS GOLDEN GLORY!

Guest nunnker

Guest nunnker

He does NOT deserve the #1 spot. There are plenty of unknown guys who deserve that spot and Torres will GLADY expose his overrated ass. LETS DO IT. Torres is in the best shape of his life and is working hard on some new tricks heh heh.

• Downvote 13

I'll take the fight on the condition that if Dan Torres loses, you never post in the forums again and you cut Torres. If Dan Torres wins, I'll cut Golden Glory and also never post in the forums again.

It's a stupid and pointless fight but it'll be worth it to get rid of your subpar and unimaginative trolling.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely pathetic.

If only nunnker would take a page out of your book, it's fun to read your interviews. Nunnker, if you bother to read this, just tone it down a notch. You don't have to go around insulting fighters and their well established managers. There is a way to go about this that other people would actually enjoy. Although I appreciate your spirit, your execution is a little off.

Its bad enough that he talked his way into a fight with Dale that he didn't deserve. I hope the people that could make this fight happen see sense and don't make it happen.

• Upvote 3

I'll take the fight on the condition that if Dan Torres loses, you never post in the forums again and you cut Torres. If Dan Torres wins, I'll cut Golden Glory and also never post in the forums again.

It's a stupid and pointless fight but it'll be worth it to get rid of your subpar and unimaginative trolling.

Either accept these terms nunnker or disappear for a while, you just lost your last fight in under a minute without landing a single thing and now this? Just accept then lose, but have the match soon so we don't have to listen to your inane ramblings for weeks lol

I don't believe that nunnker would uphold the stipulation once he inevitably loses, but I have an idea! Get a forum mod to enforce the wager, loser gets banned from the forums.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe that nunnker would uphold the stipulation once he inevitably loses, but I have an idea! Get a forum mod to enforce the wager, loser gets banned from the forums.

This.

Neilzy, you're the best mod.

Hell, can we have mod enforcement for ALL of these things? Say, someone completely fucking backs out of something like this they get a forum probation/ban?

As long as both parties agree to the terms I don't think it's a problem. I don't think nunnker is going to agree to the terms in all honesty though.

He's just blixxx'in his fighter.

He does NOT deserve the #1 spot. There are plenty of unknown guys who deserve that spot and Torres will GLADY expose his overrated ass. LETS DO IT. Torres is in the best shape of his life and is working hard on some new tricks heh heh.

What a nob.......... Lay off the sauce!

Don't waste the time, Glory will get injured beating Torres into a pulp and it's really not worth that. Just ignore him.

Glory tends to come out of fights with heavy injuries but it's for the greater good. I'm all for hyping up fights and trash-talking but nunnker's way of doing it is stupid. There's a difference between clever trash talking like Chael Sonnen's and screaming gibberish at the top of your lungs until someone gets annoyed enough to make you shut up.

Also, I have a new condition. If either one of us causes a no contest, that counts as a loss and results in the same penalties as losing the fight.

• Upvote 1

Lets do it. Where and when.

So you agree, if you lose or no contest then you release him and quit the forums? And its ok to get Mike or a mod to enforce that?

Guest nunnker

So you agree, if you lose or no contest then you release him and quit the forums? And its ok to get Mike or a mod to enforce that?

So you agree to go nibble on my balls?

• Downvote 5

So you agree to go nibble on my balls?

I would but I'd be afraid they'd slip between the gaps in my teeth and be lost forever, besides I've had my stilton quota for the week :D

• Upvote 1