New Foreign Language Forum (Spanish)

Guest VladTheImpaler

I have no clue why there is Polish but no Russian? That is impossible that this game has more Polish than Russian speaking managers.

They speak Portuguese in Brazil.

Serious question now - is there much difference? I thought those are almost same... .-. Again, no disrespect or something.

I have no clue why there is Polish but no Russian? That is impossible that this game has more Polish than Russian speaking managers.

Simple. I PMed Mike and asked if he can create it and he did. That's how it goes. If Russians would like to get their forum, just PM Mike.

Serious question now - is there much difference? I thought those are almost same... .-. Again, no disrespect or something.

hmmm. yes, they're two distinct languages with the same root...They also share this root with Italian, French and Romanian btw.

As a native Portuguese speaker I can understand and read spanish without having had the subject at school. That does not mean I would be comfortable having to deal with a spanish forum.

anyway, I think these forums are mostly useless. No harm in having them though, if people want them, sure, go ahead. no problem whatesoever in having spanish russian, chinese, greek sub forums here.

hmmm. yes, they're two distinct languages with the same root...They also share this root with Italian, French and Romanian btw.

As a native Portuguese speaker I can understand and read spanish without having had the subject at school. That does not mean I would be comfortable having to deal with a spanish forum.

anyway, I think these forums are mostly useless. No harm in having them though, if people want them, sure, go ahead. no problem whatesoever in having spanish russian, chinese, greek sub forums here.

Thanks for answer :)

Agree with the useless part. I know a few people from my country and if I want to talk to the about something in my native language I just PM them.

i think this has more to do with alliance creating and community building. The main point though is to create meaningful forums (ie specific community forums for groups with enough following). Poles, Finns, Portuguese are the obvious ones based on community size, but i think Mike can easilly find out where most the users are from. Anything over 100 or 200 justifies their own forum, especially if they have enough VIP's to back those numbers.