• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Chineseman

Chineseman

White Belt

• Manager
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:49 AM

Hey, I started this game a bit ago, and three of my fighters were offered contracts after two fights, regardless of W-L record.  However, my best fighter is 4-0 right now and has received a nod from anyone.  Anyone have some ideas on how I can spread the word and get his career going faster?

• Guests

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

Post in the Need a contract? Post contract requests here! thread.

#3 Chineseman

Chineseman

White Belt

• Manager
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

Thank you!

• Guests

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

No problem man... Glad to help. If you need any other questions answered check out some of the stuff in the noob forum area. It's pretty well written... and of course feel free to ask anything you need. Most managers are pretty helpful around here ;)

Welcome to the addiction known as mmatycoon

• Guests

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

Hey, I started this game a bit ago, and three of my fighters were offered contracts after two fights, regardless of W-L record.  However, my best fighter is 4-0 right now and has received a nod from anyone.  Anyone have some ideas on how I can spread the word and get his career going faster?

Like bijakonja has said, try the 'need a contract thread' or another way is to find an org which is suitable for your fighter (maybe an ID restricted one if you haven't got lots of experience?) and then just send a pm to the org owner and ask for a contract. They will more than likely say yes.

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

The tough part is getting a contract in the city of your choice.

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

The tough part is getting a contract in the city of your choice.

You can always change city

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

You can always change city

not all the fighters have enough money...

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

not all the fighters have enough money...

Then you decline the offer stating that your fighter needs money for transportation, the owner re-offers you with a bigger signing bonus. You can always negotiate with org owners. :)

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

I personally look around for an org with the same level fighters for me then ask for a contract buy messaging the owner of the org.  Find a good place for your fighter not just money.

#11 verbalkint

verbalkint

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Yeah, what the guy above says... orgs always need new talent, it's not like asking them for a favour really, in 95% of all cases they will be happy to send you a contract. Also it's a sign of good activity that you search a matching home for your guys yourself i guess.

• Guests

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:19 AM

Organization like Forbidden Violence flew my fighter in, some managers are like that, others aren't. New myself, the community is great. (Outside smack talk threads) :P

#13 lorenzo.prado

lorenzo.prado

White Belt

• Manager
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:02 PM

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=328761

#14 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 936 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:35 AM

Location is off so city isnt a factor right now, you just have to cancel auto-flight

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contract

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users