NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

damn this would be fun haha good luck to all of you that joined!! fantasy is sooooooo fun

Stick around. It seems like someone has to be replaced at the last minute 9 times out of 10, so there might be an opening.

I've done zero preparation.

Same here. I'll probably do a bit of "research" right before the draft

I'm gonna try the mobile app cuz the hurricane knocked out my wifi

Mobile app is solid, from what I remember. It's been 2 years since I've played on ESPN. Stay safe out there with the hurricane.

• Upvote 2

Can some of you guys rate my team? 12 team PPR league. I don't even watch football anymore so I figured I would ask you guys. Team name and image is all I'm proud of.

Hangin’ with Mr. Hernandez

aaron_cell_hang_copy.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_7.01.57_PM.png

Well having drafted T.Y. Hilton for the 2nd year in a row, I'm using my team name from my fantasy league last season.................

Team Deuce7 is now B Double O TY Oh My. If you don't understand the reference, then here

Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_7.01.57_PM.png

Bell, Wilson and Bryant will be your 3 key guys obviously. Hyde can be a solid #2 if he can stay healthy and the 49ers offense clicks sooner rather then later. Rudolph has solid numbers with Bradford at QB, so as long as Bradford is the starting QB in Minnesota he should be fine. Baldwin is hit or miss from year to year. Stewart and Tevin Coleman could be huge later in the season if either one of their teams starting RBs gets hurt (which I'm guessing they will). Mariota could be a steal if the Titans offense continues to improve.

Overall I'd give you a B grade.

Man if this was 2012 i would be stoked to have drafted AP, but that NO Oline is gonna make it hard for him to score me points i think

Maybe but he actually gives NO a decent running back for the first time in a while. AP will have a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. If the focus is on AP then the pass offense opens up and then when they focus on that, AP hits them for a big run. O-lines in Minnesota were never great, probably not as bad as NO, but not great.

@Cobb. I give you a F for the Team name but a B for the team

Bell, Wilson and Bryant will be your 3 key guys obviously. Hyde can be a solid #2 if he can stay healthy and the 49ers offense clicks sooner rather then later. Rudolph has solid numbers with Bradford at QB, so as long as Bradford is the starting QB in Minnesota he should be fine. Baldwin is hit or miss from year to year. Stewart and Tevin Coleman could be huge later in the season if either one of their teams starting RBs gets hurt (which I'm guessing they will). Mariota could be a steal if the Titans offense continues to improve.

Overall I'd give you a B grade.

Thanks guys.

Just to let everyone know, once I have free a bit more free time (mid-week more then likely) I'll do a write up/breakdown of everyone's team, like I've done in the past. Hopefully I'll get all of them done before Week 1.

• Upvote 2