Castor News: 2 - Mentor The Con Man

Viking

Hello folks,

Can I please give an honest NOOB opinion and be respected afterwards?

As I've said... I'm a complete new guy to this game.

I've been following PRIDE and the UFC since 2002. i stumbled on this site 6-8 weeks ago... didn't bother with the 14 day trial and went straight in... BECAUSE I'M A MMA FAN!!

I read the basics and contacted a mentor... Klatz Matz has helped me with sliders and create a couple of fighters.... he was also kind enough to give me 20k and through time I'll repay him with interest... as a result... the couple of fighters he's helped me with was doing okay.... well.... I THINK they are... and please remember.... I'm 1000% new to this game from the end of March...

I then realised I could get free fighters... I have only have one and was contacted by HEAVYWEIGHT PRIZEFIGHTING as the fighter was contracted to him... long story short, he gave me a bucket of cash and a matchmaking job, which I take VERY SERIOUSLY... even though I don't have much of a clue and pissed him and a few mangers off because I screwed it up... I sorted it though and now its good...

THEN.... I was contacted by Mentor and offered an alliance with The Legion of Doom... so i'd like to discuss that a little:

• I joined as outwith Demolition (and The Bushwhackers)... Hawk and Animal were the best tag team in the WWF so joining was a no brainier,,,, especially as a NOOB.
  • Since joining... I have been offered SO MUCH help with training from the alliance it's helped me understand the game a little... and I'd like to add...I'm not a stupid guy... I'm qualified to post grad level (yes I'm old) but this game is WAY DEEPER and MORE complex than anything I've seen.

At this point I want to categorically state... I am not defending ANY individual!

I don't understand multi accounts... but reading through a LOT of posts... this activity MUST have been rife for ANY organisation or alliance to grow to where they are now... because lets face it... me on my own right now would struggle to start fresh against ANY of you guys... So on that note my view is "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

ALSO... reading through a lot of posts... my son is a hardcore UFC fan and wants an account... at 14, I'd buy him a VIP account but now I can't as if either of us did well I'd be looking over my shoulder thinking the community looks on me as a cheat... same IP etc etc (BTW... I have a degree in Networking so understand it well).

I realise there's a LOT of politics in this game. I don't look at the forums a lot but decided to today... I like the smack talk as it's fun and made me chuckle when it's fighter talk but (personally... as a NOOB... and an old NOOB at that) I've found a lot of the recent posts derogatory as they are aimed at individuals.

SO.... can I make a recommendation...

I'd like a a VIP+ forum made (or whatever you want to call it) where you guys that have been in the game for a while can take your politics as reading this has seriously put me off the game. In various posts... you talk about new members... but as the forum is open, all this personal slandering is doing nothing but damage the game... and I'm sorry... but I don't like it or appreciate it.

As I've said... I'm in an alliance with The Legion of Doom... I'm a also matchmaker for HEAVYWEIGHT PRIZEFIGHTING... and I owe Klatz Matz a few $k and a beer...

but I'm new... and your forum posts are doing more damage to the game than helping your cause.

rant over... please...... I'm seriously a noob but had to speak up for the good of the game.... please understand... thanks for understanding.

If you want your son to play I think it's fine to use the same IP as long as you let Mike know what the deal is and there is no interaction between the accounts.

The forum is what it is. At times it was better and at times it was way worse. If we separated to a noob forum and a vet forum they'd both be dead. If you dont like what you are reading hit your back button.

• Upvote 2

Hello folks,

I've been following PRIDE and the UFC since 2002. i stumbled on this site 6-8 weeks ago... didn't bother with the 14 day trial and went straight in... BECAUSE I'M A MMA FAN!!

I read the basics and contacted a mentor... Klatz Matz has helped me with sliders and create a couple of fighters.... he was also kind enough to give me 20k and through time I'll repay him with interest... as a result... the couple of fighters he's helped me with was doing okay.... well.... I THINK they are... and please remember.... I'm 1000% new to this game from the end of March...

I then realised I could get free fighters... I have only have one and was contacted by HEAVYWEIGHT PRIZEFIGHTING as the fighter was contracted to him... long story short, he gave me a bucket of cash and a matchmaking job, which I take VERY SERIOUSLY... even though I don't have much of a clue and pissed him and a few mangers off because I screwed it up... I sorted it though and now its good...

THEN.... I was contacted by Mentor and offered an alliance with The Legion of Doom... so i'd like to discuss that a little:

• I joined as outwith Demolition (and The Bushwhackers)... Hawk and Animal were the best tag team in the WWF so joining was a no brainier,,,, especially as a NOOB.
  • Since joining... I have been offered SO MUCH help with training from the alliance it's helped me understand the game a little... and I'd like to add...I'm not a stupid guy... I'm qualified to post grad level (yes I'm old) but this game is WAY DEEPER and MORE complex than anything I've seen.

At this point I want to categorically state... I am not defending ANY individual!

I don't understand multi accounts... but reading through a LOT of posts... this activity MUST have been rife for ANY organisation or alliance to grow to where they are now... because lets face it... me on my own right now would struggle to start fresh against ANY of you guys... So on that note my view is "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

ALSO... reading through a lot of posts... my son is a hardcore UFC fan and wants an account... at 14, I'd buy him a VIP account but now I can't as if either of us did well I'd be looking over my shoulder thinking the community looks on me as a cheat... same IP etc etc (BTW... I have a degree in Networking so understand it well).

I realise there's a LOT of politics in this game. I don't look at the forums a lot but decided to today... I like the smack talk as it's fun and made me chuckle when it's fighter talk but (personally... as a NOOB... and an old NOOB at that) I've found a lot of the recent posts derogatory as they are aimed at individuals.

I'd like a a VIP+ forum made (or whatever you want to call it) where you guys that have been in the game for a while can take your politics as reading this has seriously put me off the game. In various posts... you talk about new members... but as the forum is open, all this personal slandering is doing nothing but damage the game... and I'm sorry... but I don't like it or appreciate it.

As I've said... I'm in an alliance with The Legion of Doom... I'm a also matchmaker for HEAVYWEIGHT PRIZEFIGHTING... and I owe Klatz Matz a few $k and a beer...

but I'm new... and your forum posts are doing more damage to the game than helping your cause.

rant over... please...... I'm seriously a noob but had to speak up for the good of the game.... please understand... thanks for understanding.

Hello folks,

Hello folks,

Just on this point about your son wanting an account. Mike Tycoon is fine with your son having an account on the Same IP Address, but he can't interact with you in game in any way. For example:

1. If either of you own an org, you cannot have the other persons fighters signed to your account

2. You can't train in the same gyms, as you may help each other, which is what a multi would do

3. You can't loan each other money

4. You can't go into partnerships with each other

there are probably a few other points but they were the most obvious ones I could think of

1. As long as it is legit then no one really cares they are a few family members who play the game.

2. I am gonna be honest here and say HWP is not exactly the best place to start.

3. These sorts of threads wouldn't come about if people didn't cheat.

4. This thread hasn't been slandering or slagging off anyone. A guy cheated (who happens to be your alliance owner) and he has been punished. If anything the marker has been set for cheaters.

and my main point i would like to make is the fact these forums give newbies quite possibly the best chance of surviving and thriving in this game. As with anything in life you have got to take the good with the bad and in this game politics is a bigger part of it than most people admit. You will find out all about the politics at HWP as it is not exactly the most popular org around these parts. Many managers thrive with just one account and those who build there houses out of bricks can throw those stones at those who didn't all day long.

• Upvote 7

1. As long as it is legit then no one really cares they are a few family members who play the game.

2. I am gonna be honest here and say HWP is not exactly the best place to start.

3. These sorts of threads wouldn't come about if people didn't cheat.

4. This thread hasn't been slandering or slagging off anyone. A guy cheated (who happens to be your alliance owner) and he has been punished. If anything the marker has been set for cheaters.

and my main point i would like to make is the fact these forums give newbies quite possibly the best chance of surviving and thriving in this game. As with anything in life you have got to take the good with the bad and in this game politics is a bigger part of it than most people admit. You will find out all about the politics at HWP as it is not exactly the most popular org around these parts. Many managers thrive with just one account and those who build there houses out of bricks can throw those stones at those who didn't all day long.

Well said dinoo :thumbup:

I watched the Pixies play in the Sydney Opera House on Friday night Mannetosen, then on Sunday wandered along 10km of coast and had a surf.

What did you get up to?

I watched the Pixies play in the Sydney Opera House on Friday night Mannetosen, then on Sunday wandered along 10km of coast and had a surf.

What did you get up to?

I hate that you and Mannetosen are tots BFF's and never include me in your convo's anymore.

</3

What did you get up to?

I scrubbed behind my balls. Took all weekend. Had to use a pocket mirror. Never again.

You're not meant to hold it. Put a piece of glass over it then squat down over it.

If you squint, you can pretend it's a vagina, makes the time go WAY faster.

Relax CG, I am waiting for all this multi stuff to blow over and then we can go back to being the same person!

• Upvote 1

I once saw a video of a guy "squatting" down on a mason jar and it ended very badly.

Damn you.... I had successfully purged the memory of that video from my system and then you went and re-introduced it into my brain.... damn you!

I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm going to leave it that way. The combination of words used in Manne's sentence cannot end well.

I once saw a video of a guy "squatting" down on a mason jar and it ended very badly.

Damn you.... I had successfully purged the memory of that video from my system and then you went and re-introduced it into my brain.... damn you!

Is it that 1 guy 1 jar video? Yeah, that was completely fucked up

It is the most disturbing thing I've seen on the internet.

He is the world's calmest man with the world's steadiest hands. Probably a surgeon, which is fortunate.

I want names of the people out'ing him! Let's cross examine these bitches.

They were all for being dodgy cbombs when the going was good, but now their leader is in the shit they're all happy to spill the beans and absolve themselves of any guilt.

Who are they Castor?

I want names of the people out'ing him! Let's cross examine these bitches.

They were all for being dodgy cbombs when the going was good, but now their leader is in the shit they're all happy to spill the beans and absolve themselves of any guilt.

Who are they Castor?

I would never reveal any of my sources, in fact, I kept all of them anonymous but one of them stepped up anyway and that is EzekelRAGE you can read about it here.

Zeke is good people, which is a reason why you DO out your sources: They bring credibility. He isn't some undercover mole who is going to be shot, or someone who is going to be providing further information by remaining anonymous, therefore there is no reason not to have open sources.

Perhaps Zeke can confirm: Did Mentor ask you to only PM people from Tycoon? Because if so, that may well be in breach of Mike's service agreement, but it certainly isn't illegal. Recruiting people for direct response email campaigns, and doing those campaigns, isn't illegal, or even immoral or unethical, just fucking annoying.

I am still not seeing the beef here castor.

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...