How about :

Kanis

a notice in the mail with a link, when a fighter thanx you/your company, as his sponsor ??

it would help me reward the loyalty :mf_popcorn1:

Thank you in advance

• Upvote 4

I've always wondered if companies/sponsors get notified when a fighter thanks them after a win.

I havent ever gotten one,.and my half hearted attempt to check, has never revealed any.

what I mean is: " not that I am aware of "

If this isn't the case already, and if it is then please pardon me for my ignorance, do sponsors and/or clothing companies receive a bonus in hype or funds when they sponsor a fighter and said fighter wins a highly hyped title, or goes on a particular number of wins via a win streak, and other certain accomplishments that fighters are rewarded for?

You receive a hype boost when your sponsored fighter wins, but there is currently no system that notifies you when a fighter thanks you.

A fighter thanking you also only effects merchandise sales at an event as well.

I see,...thank you for the info,....well, I could pay an incentive to the fighters. It would be valuable to me to have that,..even if the game doesnt recognize it's value. p.s. I have to rain-check you for your +1, as I have expended all of mine atm :blink:

I think if you are merch partner with an org and one of the fighters you sponser wins in that org and thanks your company in his post fight option you recieve a good hype boost. I THINK.

yep you are right there. Thanking the Sponsor really just counts when the Company is also the Merchandisepartner with the Org, thats when you get the most out of the thanking.

• Upvote 1