Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1377977520final..%20copy.jpg

Vladimir Putin's

Media Scrum

Vlad: So what's up everybody? Who got the first question?

Reporter: Sold out arena and two great title fights. Pretty nice night, huh?

Vlad: Listen, Evil Muno is beast. He is one of those guys that are in the whole different level. He completely destroyed Cannondale Trail. This was considered to be very competetive match and many experts picked Trail to pull out the victory, but Muno didn't give him any chance. Trail showed great heart and ate many of Muno's devastating bombs, but even he is human and if someone hits you like that, It's only matter of time when your lights go out. I would love to see Trail to fight for us again, i think he is great fighter and there would be many great matchups for him in the future.

If i can continue... Look who's Muno has faced. Those guys are top level fighters and everyone of them has knocked the fuck out. I can't wait to see how Muno handles James Gaston's boxing. That guy is sensational, i think he could compete in top level in boxing.

Reporter: Vasily Zaytsev and Imma Bag gave us high level fight. The challenger looked very impressive and there was no question who won that fight. Can you give us your thoughts about the fight?

Vlad: Yeah... First thing what i want to say is, that i am sure that this wasn't the last fight between Zaytsev and Bag. I talked with Bag after the fight and he was devastated about the loss... That guy doesn't like losing. He is still very young man with tons of potential, and he gets his new chance, no doubt about it. But man, Zaytsev looked great. He looked complete fighter, he mixed up his punches and kicks perfectly and just dominated the former champion. His next fight is very tough, as he faces Takeshi Naoki who is the mirror image of Zaytsev. Naoki just forces you to the ground and destroys you there... It's very interesting to see if Zaytsev can handle the ground game. Can he get back to his feet? We know that Zaytsev is great when the fight is standing, but Naoki will take him down. That's 100 % sure thing.

Reporter: Emilio Izturis and Max Eisenhardt is very interesting fight considering the next challenger for the 185 lbs belt. Does the winner of that fight get the next title shot?

Vlad: Let's see what happens... I can say that it's big fight for both of the guys. But i have something big going on behind the scenes. You know, there is great fighters outside Crucible Fights: London who are seeking great challenges, and our 185 lbs division definitely can offer those great challenges. I will make official announcement when the time comes. If the time comes.

Reporter (From UK): Look mate. Max Eisenhardt will go fucking mental if he doesn't get the next shot if he wins.

Vlad: Enough about Max. Next question.

Reporter: Iso Kaato was succesful in his superfight against the Crucible Fights: St.Petersburg 205 lbs champion Kool Keith. People in the internet are talking that Iso Kaato should finally go up to HW, as he is too big, strong and dominant at LHW.

Vlad: People in the internet... Look, Iso Kaato weighs something like 219 lbs before the weight cut, so he is legit LHW. When he comes to the scale weighing 205 lbs, he is LHW. Right? But to be honest, it would be amazing to see him against the monsters in the HW division. Fast and slim Kaato vs Big and powerful Muno, Rento, Yamaji etc etc... Kaato is offered to fight against the number one contender, Artur Kukla, but after that fight, let's see what happens.

Vlad: I have to go to the meeting now, but remember to watch next weeks event!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://i41.tinypic.com/20a57v9.png

@MaxEisenhardt

"I like when you talk about me in interviews, but you could be more polite Mr. Putin, peoples like to talk about great fighters like me, so it's never enough. If I wouldn't get a TS after the fight against Izturis, that's no problem. I'm curious about one thing, why fighters who dosen't have any fights in the org receives TS, like The Fukushima Effect, never become a model, Froger - Takeshi got it?"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13775023355918.png

MMAJunkie recently had the pleasure to interview the number one contender for the Crucible Middleweight championship, Takeshi Naoki

So Takeshi, what made you sign with Crucible and also drop down a weight class?

I've been a fan of the organization for a very long time, after my contract with Armageddon Fight Promotions ran out, I knew it was time to sign with Crucible. I've also been planning to drop down a weight class for awhile since I believe I could be even more effective at Middleweight.

You've caused a lot of stir after signing, especially Max Eisenhardt has mentioned you a few times, how do you feel about this?

I try not to pay attention to stuff like that. He's a nobody as far as I'm concerned, he needs to start beating up better fighters to deserve to be even in the same conversation as me.

Your first match in the organization is against the new MW champion Vasily Zaytsev, how do you think you match up with him?

I have a lot of respect for Vasily, I know he comes from a great camp and his striking is great, and he hasn't been taken down even once. That's only because he hasn't faced anyone like me before, I've taken every opponent I faced to the ground, and once I take him to the ground it's my world in there.

• Upvote 1

http://i42.tinypic.com/2zfizno.png

@MaxEisenhardt

"I saw the interview on the MMAJunkie's youtube channel. Light reflects from Takeshi's giant forehead and made a few peoples blind. Well, I looked through your career, you beat no one known and demanding. Crack junkie - Freddie Haze and ex-teacher, 28 years old Karl Boreling, impressive... #TheFukushima'sEffect"

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/33w3_zps8f76fbd4.jpg

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/CFLbelt_zps7d78f230.jpg

Vasily Zaytsev

Crucible Fights: London Middleweight Champion

"I will destroy any of so-called challengers. I have respect for next opponent as he is former champion too but I will be victorious again. If former champ earns chance again he will get beating he desires one more time. I train with best camp in world and will only get better. Fighters in middleweight division might want change weight for real chance at title."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1380448779photo-62727.jpg

Vladimir Putin's

Media Scrum

Reporter: Your last event was great success. Another soldout arena and James Dean Rockefeller defended his title again, but i bet that no one expected him to stop Hideo Kono standing!

Vlad: I still get pumped remembering the crowd yelling when Rockefeller rocked Kono! That was amazing. You are right, it makes that finish even more impressing that no one expected James to do that. He was the favourite in people's eyes, but everyone expected him to dominate the fight on the ground. I can't describe with words how impressed i am right now.

Reporter (from sherdog.com): Is James already cleared his division?

Vlad: No. There is a lot of beasts that is after the belt. Coco Cobb, Vesa Sykk and Kalju Harju for example. Arild Einemo and Kira Miyata are both also building their way up to get the rematch with him. I can assure you that there is plenty of challenges for him.

Reporter (iltapaska.fi): So Emilio Izturis has won three in a row, and people in the internet thinks that he is the clear number one contender. Yet you did say before the fight that it's not sure if he gets the next shot. Can you tell us what is the situation with him?

Vlad: I agree with the people in the internet. I would be more than happy to give him the next shot, but the schedules are pain in the ass. Next title fight happens november 9th, so there would be big layoff. I will discuss with his manager about the situation. Nothing is sealed yet.

Reporter: Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Cody Zeller put on a great fight!

Vlad: I was very impressed about both of the guys. This couldve easily be title fight. I am little sad that it was only 3 rounder. Very close fight and i think that it couldve go either way. They both have great future ahead them.

Ariel Helwani: Vladimir Putin, can you tell us your opi...

Vlad: Ok im out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vladimir Putin's

Pre Fight Media Scrum

Cluzet vs Hall

Reporter: Omar Cluzet is headlining the card, this time without the belt. Justin Hall is looking to build his way up to the title picture, how do you see this fight going down?

Vlad: Yeah... Well, to be honest Justin Hall didn't look so great in his last fight. Sure, he made great comeback in the last round after being dominated in the first two, but i was literally yelling at him at the crowd that "what the fuck are you doing?". He didn't attempt a single takedown, not a single. I hope he goes back to his roots in this fight, and forgets his illusions that he is great standup fighter..

If Justin doesn't go full retard in this fight, then i expect a great war and have no idea who's going to pull out the victory. I am favouring Omar though, he knows how to capitalize his strengths.

Reporter: Israel Kamakiwo Ole seems to have strong support around the hardcore fans. We all know that he hasn't proved himself yet, but you can't say that he isn't top class fighter already. Many people are critizizing this matchup against Marcos Dias, since they think it's a mismatch.

Vlad: First of all, i want to say that Ole is great prospect and i have big hopes for the guy. And second, he is that guy who has no name yet but everyone knows how talented he is so no one wants to fight him. Luckily i have guys like Marcos who doesn't care who he is fighting, he just loves to go in there and start to smash. That's why Marcos is so huge fan favourite.

Reporter: Edward Elric was considered to come, see and destroy the whole HW division, but now he finds himself in a 3 fight losing streak. Do you feel that he is underachieving?

Vlad: Look the guys he has faced. Edward isn't that guy who is looking to build his record against cans and then fighting maybe one tough match per year. Sure i was expecting more from him but at the end of the day, best man wins. He is young guy and still has many years to build his way to the top. It's not easy though, our HW division is so stacked. Lil Fame isn't the easiest match either, that guy has great talent too.

Reporter: Where do you consider the winner of that fight goes?

Vlad: After the match, i will sit down with both and open contract renegotiations. But i can say that Reijo Rento is waiting for opponent.

Reporter (hs.fi): Arild Einemo is building his way up and he did cut his 3 fight losing streak in his last fight. We have seen so many times that after fighter loses a title fight, he goes in to a losing streak. Why do you think that is pretty common?

Vlad: I agree. When you are that close for being the champion and lose, that could be devastating. I can't say for sure, but maybe he didn't have 100 % focus after his loss to Rockefeller. I still think that Einemo is one of the best fighters in the division, and i believe that he is one of those guys who can beat the current champion.

Reporter: Guy Georges is back in the cage very quickly. How come?

Vlad: Well not that quickly, but he got the fight offer just little time ago. I want to thank him and Jack for taking the short notice fight. Normally i like to give my fighters enough time to prepare, but i am glad to see that guys are ready to step up.

Reporter (from mmafighting.com) : Any hints that do you have anything big planned in the future?

Vlad: There is couple superfights that might happen. I will announce that when the time is right. I have to go now, and remember to watch todays event, former champ Cluzet meets Hall in the welterweight bout!

• Upvote 1

Vladimir Putin

Special Announcement

I am very sad to announce, that due to personal issues between me and Takeshi Naoki (i didn't touch his wife), the fight between Vasily Zaytsev and him will be a non title fight. I tried to solve the problem and proposed, that if Naoki loses, i will respect his demand to leave the organization, but if he wins the title, it wouldve be fair to everyone that he defends the title until he loses it but he wasn't cooperative.

I want to apologize Vasily Zaytsev and his manager Johnny Sorrow that they have to suffer about the situation. Vasily Zaytsev will defend his title against Emilio Izturis hopefully soon after his fight against Naoki.

- Vladimir Putin (President of Crucible Fights: London)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://i42.tinypic.com/2hg8xuu.png

@MaxEisenhardt

"Naoki knows that he would have to fight against me sooner or later, I think that's the reason why he is leaving, am I right? Well, The Fukushima's Experiment shown his true colour. I'm glad that my previous opponent Emilio Izturis, who is also very good wrestler and not so good grappler, is going to fight for the title, he deserves it. I'm still on my recovering camp, need a few more weeks until I'll be ready to step to the CF's cage. Vasily is very good sportsman and great fighter, I'm sure that he'll knock out Naoki in the first round #Bitch, #IzturisForTheWin #CrazyRussian #CrucibleFights:London".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vladimir Putin

Writer Of The Month Competition

I am glad to announce a little competition, so we (hopefully) get this thread more alive.

Rules are simple: Manager who i find most entertaining (active also) at the end of the november will win the competition. You can write stories, callout other fighters, anything.

If there is only Max Eisenhardt talking with himself, i cancel the competition. It needs to be active.

Prizes

Winner will get either 3 months vip or fighter slot (you can choose yourself which one you want)

Runner up go fuck himself.

There will be special prizes too.

Sincerely yours,

- Vladimir Putin (President of Crucible Fights: London)

http://i42.tinypic.com/2hg8xuu.jpg

@MaxEisenhardt

"Great idea Mr. Putin. The problem is that most of the guys are too scared to say something bad. I'm BAMF! I'm a natural born winner, the prize is mine, can't wait to have a conversation with those bastards".

Bragi Ragnarson's camp annoucment:

"It's great to see that CEO of CF:L, one of the best 200k+ ID orgs in my personal opinion is doing such competition to ecourage fighters to talk shits about themselves. However, I don't see anyone better than The Golden Boy Max Eisenhardt.

Leaving talking aspect of the business. Max will be ready in next 3-4 weeks to sign a contract for next fight. Right now we're working on his weaknesses and we plan to do one-two weeks of sparing sessions. Also we want to announce that our fighter Max has an interview with one of the best MMA reporters in a couple of weeks. Of course everyone will have access to read about such a great athlete, with hughe potential."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b3.jpg

@Emilio Izturis

Yes, @MaxEisenhardt can definitely talk. Unfortunately, much like Chael Sonnen, he doesn't have the skills to back up his big mouth. After I win the title in my next fight, Eisenhardt is more than welcome to step into the cage and accept another beating from me.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w28.jpg

@Vinny Zombo

I just signed on with CFL and I can't wait to get to work. I'm determined to prove that I am the fighter who started 7-0, not the one who is 1-4 in his last five fights. I've been training hard with Emilio Izturis at Team Nexus and will one day hopefully wear the 170 pound strap.

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/33w3_zps8f76fbd4.jpg

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/CFLbelt_zps7d78f230.jpg

Vasily Zaytsev

Crucible Fights: London Middleweight Champion

"I do not care that fight against Naoki is no longer for title. I fight to prove I am best, not for shiny belt. I will win this fight. This is promise. I will stay champion for very long time. I find funny that other fighters make plans. I will take plans and crush them. I will crush dreams and hopes. None of fighters here have seen killer like my self. Naoki and Izturis will be just couple more victim added to list."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b3.jpg

@Emilio Izturis

Yes, @MaxEisenhardt can definitely talk. Unfortunately, much like Chael Sonnen, he doesn't have the skills to back up his big mouth. After I win the title in my next fight, Eisenhardt is more than welcome to step into the cage and accept another beating from me.

http://i41.tinypic.com/x3cx2x.png

@MaxEisenhardt

"Today is really important day in all publishing houses in the world which takes care of develop dictionaries. From today, word "beating" is not associated with blood, pain, discouragement, but it's considered with hitting your opponent 9 times in 15 minutes. Yes, ladies and gentleman. Mr. Izturis is calling "beating" by punching me 9 times. That gives us very good ratio - one punch on every 100 seconds. It was similar like in the story about a race between a rabbit and a tortoise.

@VinnyZombo

I'm not only MMA fighter, I'm also fan who loves to watch good fights. I can't wait to see if your glass jaw is able to survive in the org. We will see if the glass, is half full or half empty or maybe it's half broken?

@VasilyZaitsev

My dictionary says that killer is killing. You may dominating your opponents, but the last KO that you scored was against weaker opponent. With @EmilioIzturis you should write your own dictionary... But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you in the fight against Fukushimas Experiment. KO that fool (fans want to see a KO, not next fight of pillow fisted "killer").

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/JohnnySorrow2_zpsd40ec2bc.jpg

Johnny Sorrow

Manager

@MaxEisenhardt - Fans want to see good fights. Vasily is plenty popular among the fans because he always brings the fight to his opponent and displays great skill. His lack of ko's is more of a testament to the tough battles he's been in. I don't think anyone would call Cain Velasquez "pillow-fisted" when he punished JDS for 5 rounds and re-arranged his face. Don't worry though, CF:London owner Putin seems to like you enough that if you put together a couple wins you can get your shot.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/13831805991380448779photo-62727.jpg

Vladimir Putin's

Pre Fight Media Scrum

Reporter: Evil Muno vs James Gaston is the biggest fight in Crucible Fights: London history, literally. Can you give us your prediction?

Vlad: I think I might have to give slight edge to Evil Muno, since in my opinion he has fought against tougher opponents.

You know, he has proven that he is great. James Gaston destroyed everyone at Wolf Palace, but I think that he has never faced a guy like Muno. Don’t get me wrong, I think Gaston is great fighter, but I also think that Muno is in the different level. You know… I think he is the guy who will leave his mark in the history books.

Reporter (mmafighting.com): Can you reveal us what’s your plan for the winner of this fight? We all know that you have planned something.

Vlad: it’s not a secret that our LHW champ Iso Kaato is eager to fight against the HW champ. Let’s see what happens. We also opened negotiations with Crucible Fights: Vegas again and might bring their HW champ to London to face our champ. All I know is that fights are big in the future also. I can assure that both fighters and fight fans will be happy.

Reporter (from tabloid magazine): Max Eisenhardt stated that everyone is afraid of him and that he is the greatest…

Vlad: Next question.

Reporter: Mike Blow finally steps in to the cage and fights for the 170 lbs belt. Why he didn’t get shot earlier until after getting six straight wins under Crucible Fights banner?

Vlad: In my opinion he wasnt ready. He is young guy, and still improving. I still suspect that he is little too green to fight for the belt, but he has deserved his shot and called the champion out, I am more than happy if he proves that I am wrong.

Reporter: People in the internet is asking why Takeru Masaru got title shot with 0 fights in Crucible Fights: London?

Vlad: Because Takeru Masaru is legit, undefeated former BRFC lightweight champion who came to us to fight against the best. And George Kelly is the best. I think this is a great fight, and I am sure that 97 % of the fans agrees with me.

Reporter: You promised Dennis Page the next shot for the 155 lbs title. Where Ville Paakkari stands if he gets the victory?

Vlad: I don’t remember saying anything about the title shot.

Reporter: Actually you did… Here is full quote: “Look... First i want to say that my respect for Dennis got up after he stated that he is ready for Kelly. And i make promise in public, that if he gets past Paakkari next month, he gets his shot. This fight is the one that makes most sense for him at this moment. Page and Paakkari is ranked very close eachother, and i think that they are very evenly matched. And to be honest, Page doesn't have that big win yet... Win against Paakkari and you get your shot!”

Vlad: Well things change in this sport really quickly, I think that Dennis is 2 or 3 wins away from the title shot. Let’s see what happens. Kelly is in that position that you have to have great resume if you even want to dream fighting against him.

Reporter: If Simon Harrison wins his title defense, is it possible to see rematch against Omar Cluzet next?

Vlad: Absolutely not. I think it’s likely that winner of Zoidberg vs Dela will get the next shot.

Reporter: But both of them lost to Cluzet. People in the internet thinks that it’s not over between Harrison and Cluzet.

Vlad: Well… Dela lost a close decision to Cluzet and has worked his way back to contendership. I think that you have to deserve the rematch. Cluzet lost via KO and needs win or two. End of discussion.

Vlad: Let’s talk more after the event, I have to go now. Remember to watch the biggest event in Crucible Fights: London history!

• Upvote 2

http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/urheilu/mtv3kuvat/mtvn_urheilukasvoja/320731.jpg

@JariPorttila

"I heard a rumor that crucible fights london president vladimir putin is in his hotel room with takeshi naoki's sister and is unavailable to have a meeting with top 155 lbs contender dennis page. stay tuned."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good evening ladies and gentleman, we have the man who's headlining the next Crucible card Takeshi Naoki!

Takeshi what are your feelings about the title fight being changed to a non-title fight

I've agreed that I'm going to leave the organization and head over to something "bigger" as you might say, so I can understand the decision since he probably won't want me leaving the organization with the championship. The thing is though, WHEN I beat Zaytsev everyone will regard be as the champion anyway.

How do you feel about your opponent Vasili Zaytsev?

I've actually trained with Vasili and I have the highest respect for him, but I feel like I can beat him.. I've faced better opponents than him and I have more experience, but I know he's a tough guy so pretty much anything can happen.

There have been rumours that the owner of the organization Vladimir Putin has had sexual intercourse with your sister, your feelings about this?

Well.. I don't know which Vladimir we're talking about here, the president of Russia or the midget from Crucible Fights? I'm assuming we're talking about the latter one, I can say that I really don't care about it, my sister can make his own decisions.

What do you mean by his?

I'm sorry old habits die hard.. My brot.. sister Rin has had a sex change operation so I sometimes get confused.

Oh.. OH you mean.. OHHH... ahm... Good luck in the fight Takeshi

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2