How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

Im very new to alts so i appreciate your posts. Ive read and watched a lot over the last few months trying to get a grip on this. Ive done quite well since ive been in. But it seems tough to lose with the way things have gone. (I regret Token Fund, was me seeing potential in Crypto amd not knowing hpw to get in). I have learned fairly quick since.

Also, I dont claim to be an expert in any way, but I feel a possible price drop only effects day traders... I think we all agree Bitcoin has not topped out at even 6k. There was a mini sell off leading up to the fork in August. And look at the results in August. It seemed nearly impossible to invest in a crypto in August and not see nice gains.

Im personally thinking about buying some Tenx or Monaco to add to my portfolio . I like the idea of those projects. I think the complexity of buying/using crypto is whats holding it back atm. Most my buys (OMG,NEO) i look to future.. mainly because I feel the potential long term is quite high on those. So low times shouldnt hurt too much. Am I wrong on that? In your opinion. Like I said I am new to buying Alts, so if ypu think a better buy window is coming up ypur advice is appreciated. I just feel the need to get in now because i just missed NEO at about $10. It got tp $45 real quick and i dont want to miss again.

• Upvote 1

Going nuts right now. Finally had another deposit clear to coinbase - had been hoping to buy BTC to then buy BQX. Watched the value of of go up while I just waited. Trying to decide if I should wait for a dip, or buy in (and more BAT and OMG) since I'm planning to go long on these.

Any opinions? Also, what exchange are folks using for BQX?

On another note, what wallets are folks using for their BAT and OMG?

https://www.myetherwallet.com/ will hold both BAT and OMG.

I keep everything on the exchange at the moment, just to keep liquid but I wouldn't recommend that long term, Exodus is a decent wallet for desktop if you need one :) I'm going to get a trezor hardware wallet shortly.

Adam, Did you look at the Ledger Nano S ? I'm leaning towards this over Trezor. Plus I would wait till the end of the year as the TREZOR2 is going to be coming out.

Any opinions? Also, what exchange are folks using for BQX?

https://www.coinexchange.io/ This is where i got mine and really the only exchange with any volume BQX/BTC transactions. I don't really know much, but this should pull back from current price. I still like it at this price, just think under a dollar is better. :yes:

Had a pretty nasty pull back the last few hours on BTC, it just rushed up too fast yesterday. Whatever you do, do not bail out of your alt coins at a loss when you wake up this morning, its fine.

Buying opportunity in the alt coins the way I see it.

• Upvote 1

Had a pretty nasty pull back the last few hours on BTC, it just rushed up too fast yesterday. Whatever you do, do not bail out of your alt coins at a loss when you wake up this morning, its fine.

PS: I have zero NEO at this point. Scaled out of it last week and into QTUM, great article on why you should do the same after the price rebounds to your buy in point - https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/neo-vs-qtum-which-is-the-real-chinese-ether

Had been looking at this as well, What would you think is a good buy-in point?

How low can they go? OmiseGO - 24%, Neo -27% QTUM -26%. I'm buying while everything is on sale.

Deal of the day if you ask me.

Screen_Shot_2017-09-04_at_4.08.11_AM.png

Update NEO now down 43% today. It's getting crazy watching billions fall off the total market cap.