Mac Little meets the KO King

Rambo

If you had real confidence Camara you’d bet that you actually win. Not just survive.

Weak.

Not my fighter, not my sliders, not my money. None of it, none, 0, nada, rien du tout. Valentina, $0 too , everybody nada lol

It`s 10M , last time this was on the line we had to win a weekly destruction derby style tourney that lasted 6 months. Brutal shit , I ain`t doing that no more.

Karter did this to himself, some real sharks out there watching with serious Tycoon Dollas, no vaseline for him.

My mandate: To gape the KO King, The GOAT. To make him walk funny forever.

Sorry Karter, this is strictly business. Play stoopid games ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Not my fighter, not my sliders, not my money. None of it, none, 0, nada, rien du tout. Valentina, $0 too , everybody nada lol

It`s 10M , last time this was on the line we had to win a weekly destruction derby style tourney that lasted 6 months. Brutal shit , I ain`t doing that no more.

Karter did this to himself, some real sharks out there watching with serious Tycoon Dollas, no vaseline for him.

My mandate: To gape the KO King, The GOAT. To make him walk funny forever.

Sorry Karter, this is strictly business. Play stoopid games ...

Outside of manipulating the lottery system (make sure you stick Detective Grumpy on the case) it'll be the easiest money I'll ever make in mmatycoon. The Viking is a scrub managed by a scrub manager. I'll believe this fight will happen when the offer is sent.

Why you contacting Underground for a fight exchange between RFC and FMMA? If Tev is dumb enough to take that bet, bless his poor Philly heart. This bet will knock him out the game faster than Clowney KO'd Wentz.

• Upvote 5

Its well known that making deals with Camara is like putting your arm in an aligator's mouth..... This fight ,IF, it happens is a deal between RFC and FARTMMA . Dont try to involve Underground in this.

This fight is a taste of the 340k Olympics to come.

I already have RFCs buy in but out of respect for tev and Underground (who had been in discussions to do a cross-over event) I need to talk with him and see if he would like to do Underground vs RFC first and summer Olympics or we do just Olympics with the big 3 at 340k

My advise to you is to have a seat on the corner there and let the CEOs openly discuss.

Respectfully

Ibby

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This fight is a taste of the 340k Olympics to come.

I already have RFCs buy in but out of respect for tev and Underground (who had been in discussions to do a cross-over event) I need to talk with him and see if he would like to do Underground vs RFC first and summer Olympics or we do just Olympics with the big 3 at 340k

My advise to you is to have a seat on the corner there and let the CEOs openly discuss.

Respectfully

Ibby

Stop trying to sound important, you cbomb.

Hope CK wins the bet(and takes money that never even belonged to you lol), and makes it rain on these bitches.

Tev is not bankrolling this bet, only reason I mentioned his name is because Underground’s involvement will be key in the upcoming 340k Olympics.

Where the money came from is not important. What is important is the mega hype this fight is already generating and how it will open the doors to the return of the Olympics.

I bet 20 mil its glitched money

Tev is not bankrolling this bet, only reason I mentioned his name is because Underground’s involvement will be key in the upcoming 340k Olympics.

Where the money came from is not important. What is important is the mega hype this fight is already generating and how it will open the doors to the return of the Olympics.

• Upvote 1

Tev is not bankrolling this bet, only reason I mentioned his name is because Undergrounds involvement will be key in the upcoming 340k Olympics.

Olympics should run like TWGC, with possible ID or age restrictions.

Olympics should run like TWGC, with possible ID or age restrictions.

That exact idea was at first proposed to Mike but he said now that the “lend” option between orgs was implemented to figure it out amongst ourselves.

This is us 3 figuring this out exactly as instructed.

It’s time for the best of 340k to fight just as I envisioned it when I started the bracket.

Olympics will get done TWGC style. Medals will be passed out. At best you'll run a tournament that takes 3-5 months to complete and by the end of it few will remember it was even going on in the first place.

Tell Valentina and The Viking to get ready. Kilo is a renown nipple tweaker.

Semantics.

I just asked Jay Stanley for his org`s ID. About to lend Techno Viking to RFC so he can win The Coallision the easiest 10M ever.

The 340k Olympics will bring all the hotties to the table :)

Allison-Stokke-600x800.jpg

• Downvote 1