ISO Middle Tier Org Restoration Team

popart

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What does the community want more?

• Help to already existing middle tier open id orgs
    • A whole new org
    • Something unique, such as a bad hiddens org or a baddest man org
    • Other *(comment)

I have a alliance mate that is in need of a recruiter, Bobby Bowen his org is BCS. He is definitely looking to add to the roster, and i would be ok helping with a little contract money if needed.

I hadnt ever heard of BCS, and wouldnt have assumed it was open ID. thats definitely a start, might be a little easier to elevate an org thats already started.

There's enough money at the top end of this game I reckon a few of us could put some funds together for something. I'd be happy to chip in money. Wouldn't be much help elsewhere as I have little to no idea about running and org

It seems to me that ALL of the money is owned by like 10 guys. It's hard out here for a scrub

Yeah I know some managers wouldn't want to do an org like crazy fighters build, but to some it would be enjoyable and it was only a suggestion, that is what we are doing on this forum is "Brainstorming".

You could

A. Start a new Mid-Tier org- Minimal costs/Minimal contracts- Threat of losing top developed fighters to bigger orgs/bigger money constantly- But also threat of being sold out

B. Start a new ID Restricted org- With intent on being a constant solid competing organization to grow talent- Stability is the issue again

C. Start something different- My idea at NSC was to change rules up a bit/ offer mid tier fighters a chance to fight and or redemption. Several of my champions went on to fight in the big orgs during and after it was over. A crazy builds would be interesting as I've never done that or had fighters like that before, definitely brings a different uniqueness to the game.

D. Start another top level Org to compete- Sign away top talent, keep it small, keep it running, but are there enough good fighters out there for that? And are there enough managers who play consistently to make that work?

Yeah I know some managers wouldn't want to do an org like crazy fighters build, but to some it would be enjoyable and it was only a suggestion, that is what we are doing on this forum is "Brainstorming".

You could

A. Start a new Mid-Tier org- Minimal costs/Minimal contracts- Threat of losing top developed fighters to bigger orgs/bigger money constantly- But also threat of being sold out

B. Start a new ID Restricted org- With intent on being a constant solid competing organization to grow talent- Stability is the issue again

C. Start something different- My idea at NSC was to change rules up a bit/ offer mid tier fighters a chance to fight and or redemption. Several of my champions went on to fight in the big orgs during and after it was over. A crazy builds would be interesting as I've never done that or had fighters like that before, definitely brings a different uniqueness to the game.

D. Start another top level Org to compete- Sign away top talent, keep it small, keep it running, but are there enough good fighters out there for that? And are there enough managers who play consistently to make that work?

If you want to sign top talent, expect to pay six figure contracts regardless of what you make. No hometown discounts very often.

Exactly- Which means it must be someone who has lots of money to invest or a group that is willing to donate for one. It could be done, but is it practical? It would take someone who isn't already a manager to put in the work and time to do it. Possibly someone that ran a huge org successfully in the past that is looking to do another one. Idk...., just throwing out ideas in general.

I think something like daugherty has done in the past. I think an open ID Mid level/old guys/Young ID restricted guys wanting to step up to open ID, low contracts so you can still make it profitable. Dare and NSC both worked from what I could see until they were bought out

The game really does need a low/mid level open org. I have no knowledge of the org owner role so I dont know if it makes money, but it is definitely something the game is missing and every time one starts to do well it gets bought out and closed

I think something like daugherty has done in the past. I think an open ID Mid level/old guys/Young ID restricted guys wanting to step up to open ID, low contracts so you can still make it profitable. Dare and NSC both worked from what I could see until they were bought out

The game really does need a low/mid level open org. I have no knowledge of the org owner role so I dont know if it makes money, but it is definitely something the game is missing and every time one starts to do well it gets bought out and closed

I'll happily put up $1-2 million to get something started

Wow, yall. The generosity of the community never ceases to amaze me.

If i can get someone, maybe two someones, that are experienced to help me run it, Ill gladly start one. My worry is that I wont have enough time to micromanage it, so if someone wants to help me run it on the daily we can talk profit %.

If not, i think working for Bowen Combat Series is the way to go.

• Upvote 1

Depends. If an experienced manager is willing to sign a fighter up for free/1k across the board, then sure, it'll stay afloat.

You'd be surprised bro. Some people just want to fight and compete. Some don't care about money. I started JAG with 300 across the board.

If you build it, and let Nate stamp it, they will come

You'd be surprised bro. Some people just want to fight and compete. Some don't care about money. I started JAG with 300 across the board.

If you build it, and let Nate stamp it, they will come

100%

Hype Farm Managers won’t understand this , no point in trying to explain this to them to be honest.

Ok well 3 pages is enough, I have heard y’all loud and clear let me take this topic offline and I will, once again, make this great again.

Thank you all for your contributions.

• Downvote 1

I think for the time being i'm going to help out Bowen's Combat Series, as I don't have any experience in the org business, and revisit this later. Hopefully we can elevate this org and fill in the gaps left by NSC and EFC. :)

I happen to be an expert on filling gaps/ gaping the Stepdads so for the time being Biro ship me them 17 Million and I’ll start taking care of this.