Gegard Mousasi vs. Vitor Belfort set for UFC 204

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/27/12304924/gegard-mousasi-vs-vitor-belfort-set-for-ufc-204

A Middleweight clash between Gegard Mousasi and Vitor Belfort will finally go down at UFC 204 on Oct. 8. MMAFighting confirmed an initial Tuesday report by Combate. The promotion has yet to officially announce the fight card, which is expected to take place in Manchester, England.

Mousasi (39-6-2) enters the bout coming off wins over a pair of Brazilians, Thales Leites and Thiago Santos. The former Strikeforce and Dream light heavyweight champion is 4-1 in his past five bouts.

Belfort (25-12) recently suffered his first loss in a non-tile fight since returning to the UFC in 2009. "The Phenom," who suffered a first-round TKO defeat to Ronaldo Souza in May, was 7-3 in his past 10 going into the fight, with all of his wins coming by knockout or submission.

UFC middleweight champion and Manchester native Michael Bisping is expected to headline the pay-per-view card in a rematch against Dan Henderson.

I got Moose by late stoppage. No BelfoTRT should have retired already. Mousasi isn't very consistent but I feel he avoids any vicious barrage or can withstand it and wear Belfort down, his striking is crazy accurate and I think he mixes it up well and stops Vitor late in the third by submission.

What you guys think of this fight?

EDIT: I now see this was posted in fight platform thread, but I'm super excited for this fight and not many people seem to know fight platform thread is there yet and doesn't get many opinions, so I wanted your thoughts on the fight.