Survivor Tournament Episodes/Writing

http://s33.postimg.org/7kywe5vu7/surv.gif

Just made this topic so it is easier to keep log of the survivor tournament episodes and any writing I have done for the tournament.

Written by Rory:

SURVIVOR S1E1: 'INTRODUCING SURVIVOR ISLANDS'

http://s32.postimg.org/e3z7bxa7p/388_1.png

Cliff Jost, Survivor TV host.

Cliff: Hello world! I, Cliff Jost – commonly known as CJ, will be your host for the very first season of the newest and most anticipated tournament to hit the shores of the MMA world. Coming from the mastermind, Rory Daly - the man behind many famous tournaments I present to you his latest creation...

SURVIVOR!

Daly recently bought this beautiful cluster of islands specifically for Survivor thus naming them ‘Survivor Islands’ and here I am on an old pirate ship headed towards the main island, ‘Tribal Island’ where the fights will take place right at the top of the mountain. Also on this island is what we call Tribal Council or Tribal for short, this is where 2 players from each losing tribe will be voted off after each round. Dotted around us, as I mentioned before are several smaller islands, 4 of which will be occupied by our 4 Tribes, where their camps will be set up for training and living.

There is a lot to cover in this crazy tournament filled with brutality, loyalty, deceit and luck but the managers of the ‘to be determined’ contestants know what they are getting themselves into and have all been assigned to their respective tribes. We can’t wait to see who they all choose to put forward on this season.

All we can tell you now is that we have a hell of a line-up of fight managers to kick things off, a lot of diversity, some bad blood, some strong friendships and even the return of one of MMA’s most notorious villains! The question is, will any of those factors affect the way the game is played? Only time will tell… Myself and the Survivor Crew are almost at the island where we will be interviewing a couple of the managers about the season ahead. Stay tuned and see you all after the commercial break!

http://s32.postimg.org/5ne0ipcud/survivor_islands.jpg

Cliff 'CJ' Jost and the film crew sailing towards 'Tribal Island'.

BJORN O'DONNEL

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1452021168300.png

CJ: Welcome to Survivor Islands Bjorn, it’s a pleasure to have you here with us. One of the most famous managers in the MMA world whether that’s for good reasons or bad! So, how does it feel to be in paradise knowing you are part of a first of its kind tournament?

Bjorn: Honestly, I don't know if I'm one of the most famous managers on here. I haven't been in the fight game for that long yet and I also can't say that I am happy with the amount of success that I have had. Most probably part of that is my willingness to fight with bad fighters, but aah well, maybe I'll slow that down a bit in the future. I'm glad that I was able to sign up for this tournament as its format really interests me. It's not a simple Rookie tournament, a lot more thinking will go into it. Deciding who will be voted off will be crucial as it's not just a matter of who you like, but also checking the fighters and see how they are like, how they match up etc... I'm really curious to see how this tournament will go, but I must say that I have high expectations as it's a Rory-tournament... !

CJ: Do you have any idea who you will be putting forward for this season?

Bjorn: It will depend on the weight division. I know that most like to enter the same prototype of debut fighter always, but I'm more in for an experiment. I have had decent success with some odd builds in these tournaments, so I might just try something different again. It might depend a bit on what the tribe leader wants as well, as I suppose he might want a few different types of fighters, so that he can play with the idea of different types of matchups during the tournament. Time will tell, but one thing is for sure, my guy won't be a quiet one...

CJ: Sounds intriguing, nice to know he won’t be the shy type! As I mentioned before you have made a big name for yourself and you roster. Explain to the viewers at home why that is?

Bjorn: Honestly, I'm not really sure. It's no secret that I'm passionate about the business and fight side of MMA, and maybe was a little too passionate about it in the past. I'm learning to chill out a bit more and as I'm doing so, I'm having a lot more fun. Because I talk a lot, I leave myself open for comments and witty remarks, but I don't care anymore. I just enjoy the game and enjoy every win. I have had success in the business part of the game I think, having owned number one company of every possible type, but I'm not happy with my fighters' careers. I have had too many bad hidden fighters that I kept fighting, so that is something I might need to slow down.
I like to write small backgrounds about my guy’s progress and lives, sometimes they come across as cliché but so be it, as it at least shows their character behind the scenes. Right now I most of all enjoy the big fights I can get due to Hoi his great ranking as of lately. I don't want to offend the lower level orgs, but I don't really care much for those fights. I wish that I would have nothing but fully developed fighters to fight with against the real beasts of the sport.

CJ:
So you’ve nailed the business aspect of MMA and are pushing your concentration more towards gaining fighter success. It’s no secret that you have a few enemies in the game, not to name names but perhaps a couple of them are also included in the Survivor Tournament. Do you think this will affect your game at all? And do you want your fighter to face theirs or would you rather avoid any potential conflict?

Bjorn: I'm up to fight any of them, so it doesn't bother me at all. I think the political games that will be played will be fun to watch, although I expect a big part of it to take place behind the screens. It's an intriguing tournament concept and I think it will be a big success. Me personally, I like to fight in tournaments where it's with (nearly) fully developed fighters, as I had some decent success in those, but a newbie fighter tournament is always tempting. I'm currently in one already and doing good so far.

Let’s hope for me and my team mates that this time I'll get some luck with the fighters personal attributes like a good chin and heart as well and that my fighter’s build will work out well.

CJ: And finally, you've seen what other managers you have in your tribe... Are you happy with your fellow team mates? And do you feel safe in trusting that they will not vote you for who your fighter represents?

Bjorn: It's a very impressive line-up of managers. I think that we have one of the strongest tribes on paper, but then again, a lot will depend on on our fighters. I don't know if I should feel unsafe or not, but I know that I will do my best to help my team with my fighter, for as long as I'm in it, that's for sure. I'm a team player and look forward to contributing to hopefully a big team success. I don't know all the managers in my team, but Klatz and Peel are some of the best managers currently in the game, so that's a nice bonus for our tribe.

CJ: Thank you for your time Bjorn! Rory was glad to have you on board his first season and knows you will bring your A-game. The viewers are looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table!

GRANT BROPHY:

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1452400681BaA6ZLyCAAAcD5g.jpg

CJ: Welcome to Survivor Islands Grant, I appreciate you taking time out your busy schedule to fly out here and chat with us while familiarizing yourself with the surroundings of what will be the home to the first ever Survivor tournament. First I must ask how you think the fight between your man Robert Baratheon will go against Rory Daly's Arnie Armstrong will go down at the end of the month?

Grant: First off, glad to be here. I recently signed up for an Alliance tournament and I told myself and a few others that would be my last creation tournament, but the second I saw the format for this, I just had to get involved in it. Robert is feeling as confident as he has ever been in the lead up to a fight. We've heard a lot of talk about the pressure being all on him, but honestly he doesn't feel it. We feel we have the upper hand going into the bout with the 2 previous wins over Arnie, so all we have to do is keep doing what we do best. Hats off to Arnie and Rory, they have balls to step up to the plate with this challenge, but this is only going one way.

CJ: Now, your tribe has been decided and made up of quite a few managers you are very close with, do you think this will help your fighter get through the tribal stages with ease, regardless of how often you win or lose as a tribe? Has there been talk of creating micro alliances with the tribe or is that purely confidential?

Grant: Well we feel we are going to win every week so there's no need for thinking about micro alliancing in our tribe. We'll be the team at the end of the tribal stage with every member still intact. Sure, everyone is going to be wary of potentially being voted out in the event of a loss, but we'll cross that bridge if it comes to it. End of the day, Wolf picked this team based on who he knows and who he feels will get our tribe the wins and I fully support each pick he made. I'm happy with each guy in the team, Wolf and Conor I obviously know and get on with from my Vendetta days, while Bob and RocketSausage are alliance mates, and I have talked a lot with Callum and Joe in the past. I was on the same team as Tony in a recent tournament, so I think I have a decent feel for our team and I am confident we won't need to vote anybody off the team.

CJ: Well it sure is gonna be interesting to see if your band of brothers will be forced into voting against each other! Looking through the list of participants throughout the whole tournament, there is a lot of familiar names. Are there any particular arch enemies or perhaps just any big rivals that you'd relish the opportunity of crushing during the tournament?

Grant: I'm sure a lot of guys expect me to say Bjorn, and a fight with him would have more intrigue to it than others, but honestly I ain't dead set on fighting anyone. In the tragic event of a loss to Arnie at the end of the month, we might look for a bit of revenge against Rory, but apart from that I am happy to see how shit goes and pick fights to help the tribe to victory.

CJ: Well, I can tell ya, Arnie told me he is gonna come out all guns blazing, lookin forward to that one. Is there another tribe besides yours that stands out as a threat or do you feel confident you are currently in the tribe to beat?

Grant: These rookie fighter Tournaments can go anyway possible. From an experience standpoint, I see our tribe and Gwad and his little green men as the favorites. We can't count out the other tribes though, with The Votadini having Peel Steel and Klatz with a decent supporting cast, while Blue Rays have JLP who went undefeated recently in the Infinity tournament and Rory who went undefeated in GONY (Before Dog whooped his ass I might add). If I were to make a prediction right now for the end, I would say it's between us and Gwad's team for the top 2 spots.

CJ: Finally, as one of the fan favorites on the show - the fans have been asking around 'buzz' what kind of fighter is Grant gonna enter in the Survivor tournament? What kind of style do you feel you have had the most success with in previous tournaments, as you have been known to enter quite a few?!

Grant: Well it's always nice to hear that the fans are interested in what I am gonna do, especially given I have a pretty "Love him or hate him" kind of personality. I've tried out a few different builds in these tournaments, and had some successes with them. Everyone points to Dog The Multi Hunter's recent unbeaten run in GONY, but you gotta consider a lot of different things like the weight class, training time, the heart, chin etc you are looking to get for builds, and a couple of different things. I can't disclose what the plan is for the tournament, but I can say that I think it's going to be a winning build. I've looked at my previous tournaments, and there's been a lot of entries so I got a decent feel for what has worked and what hasn't, but I gotta also consider how my personal managerial game-planning and tactics has evolved, so that also weighed in on my thinking going into the tournament.

CJ: Thanks again for coming out and the fans can't wait to see how this season unfolds!

Grant: Thanks for inviting me to be here and I'm looking forward to ripping apart the competition. Red Wolves are coming for ya.

RORY DALY

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1413280852images.jpg

CJ: Now, here we are with the man behind this whole plan! Not only did he create the idea for this tournament but he will be entering one of his debut fighters to enter this tournament. Thank you for choosing me to host this fantastic televised MMA tournament Mr Daly.

Rory: Most Welcome, pleasure to have you on board with us.

CJ: Pleasure to be here on Survivor Islands and in the heart of it all on Tribal Island interviewing you. Explain to the fans watching why you came up with this idea.

Rory: Well, I have 2 main contributions to the MMA world. Number 1, I like to make unique tournaments that gain the attention of most of the managers and fans worldwide. During the beginning of my career I put on numerous small and under the radar tournaments and that all changed with the 'World Domination' tournament back in 2013. That's how I made a name for myself then obviously I moved onto the GONY series, which was the first ever draft pick tournament to hit the business we are in. Now here I am with Survivor hoping it tops all the previous tourneys. What makes this different? Well, I'm sure it’s obvious by now... No-one is safe from Tribal Council, you could get voted out for being too good, too weak, too untrustworthy...Whatever one's reason might be...This ain't all about your fighting skills...

CJ: And what is your 2nd contribution to the MMA scene?

Rory: Ah yes. Beating up scrubs.

CJ: Haha of course. Anyway, are you and your fighter gonna be coming into this with a set strategy or are you gonna go full SHIG as you guys like to call it?

Rory: I think it's always a safe option to come in to this type of thing with a strategy, I guess I'll try and show that I intend to play this by displaying honesty and loyalty to my tribe. But, if I sense I'm on the chopping block when it comes to tribal then shit could quite well hit the fan and if I find out your voting me off you better pray your ass doesn't get blindsided and sent off these beautiful islands!

CJ: You have been selected by Scott Davies into the Blue Rays. What was your reaction to that?

Rory: Well, quite a few people say they don't wanna be in any of Scott's teams in various tournaments but I am actually glad to be fighting alongside him. I think he is a good bloke and an underrated manager. They will see that when the Ray's start takin names!

CJ: If your fighter ends up losing before the final 4 of the individual stages and is 1 of the 12 members of the Jury, how would you like him to determine who the first crowned survivor should be?

Rory: I think he will vote for whoever has the best record and fought with an entertaining style. We don't want any bums who rode the coat tails of his tribe to get there and luck his way to the final 4.

CJ: Couldn't agree more. Well that's all we have time for today. I'll let you get everything set up for the tournament ahead! We wish you all the best for a successful and entertaining tournament. (Facing the camera) We hope you enjoyed the exclusive interviews with some of the managers participating in this season of survivor and next time you see us, the tournament will be underway and all the action and drama will begin! I've been Cliff Jost I'll catch ya on the flipside!

(CAMERA ZOOMS OUT SLOWLY WITH A VIEW OF 'SURVIVOR ISLANDS' SHOWING WHERE EACH TRIBE WILL BE BASED WHILE THE CREDITS ROLL)

http://s32.postimg.org/jvxnhqzid/surv5.jpg

• Upvote 8

Written by dinooo:

SURVIVOR S1E2: 'THE EAGLES HAVE LANDED'

http://s31.postimg.org/tn6uv8ua3/pvtjet.jpg

The first of many jets set for landing, occupied by the participating managers.

The helicopter camera pans from the tree canopies in the dense forest on “Tribal Island” to give a monumental view of the five islands in all their glory. There are images of private planes being flown in rumored to be carrying the managers of the new series of Survivor. The screen fades away to a shot of a few managers disembarking the first private jet. The first member to enter the fray is the keen historian Mr Wolf followed closely by the man known as GWad. They seem in deep conversation about the Ottoman something? I don’t know, either way it appears Ryan Epicity has woken from his drug induced slumber and is trying to avoid the sunlight like a fat man avoids salad. It becomes apparent that all the Vendetta members have arrived in the same plane, no doubt a money saving scheme created by the next man, Dale McCann. Dale is yapping the ear off Davie about how Generation is better than Havoc, by the look that Davie is giving, I suspect Dale will be flat on his arse in a few minutes. Conor the alliance leader is what we suspect is the final Vendetta member on board the flight, but wait, what is this? An unknown fella in a Viking helmet has walked off the plane behind Conor. He does look like a bit of a helmet wearing a helmet in this heat, it must be the man known as Fearless. The Vendetta members look at the board which states that two of them have been selected as tribal leaders; Grady and Wolf shake hands and walk off towards the luxury sea houses offered to them by Rory, while that fella in the Viking helmet is declaring that he is the supreme leader of the Island.

http://s32.postimg.org/js9dh11yd/survivoraccom2.png

Surivor Islands Resort, 1 chalet for each manager participating.

The next Jet to arrive has BHP eloquently decaled on the side which can only mean one thing, the tin man; I mean the Steel man is here. Steel walks off the plane with his pristine white Giorgio Armani suit and D&G sunglasses as Scott Davies walks behind him carrying the suitcases. Steel walks up to the notice board and smiles as his name has been selected as a tribal leader; however the smile quickly turns to one of bemusement when his baggage handler Scott Davies has been selected as the other tribal leader. The camera men quickly tell me that an usual arrival has happened on the beach, so we scurry off to find out what has happened.

We arrive at the beach to see a wooden raft in the distance coming towards the island with a Corporation flag proudly flying on top of a makeshift mast. This can only mean two things, that the person didn’t know that you were meant to fly here and the Corporations bank account is running low. Marky, Warpig and Joe finally make it to the shoreline and take a quick swim to reach the beach. Both men now drenched in seawater make their way over to the Survivor Islands Resort without any luggage, which I assume has been lost at sea.

http://s31.postimg.org/72hhzitzf/corporationraft.png

The Corporation members arrive by raft, the reason why is uncertain.

Flying overhead as we walk back to the airfield is a Trinity Plane, proudly flying the tri colour. Grant steps off the plane in an out of date lacoste tracksuit as John steps off wearing his usual tailor made suit. Bob and Rocket have clearly hitched a lift with the trinity duo and are running off to the resort, while Grant is tagging some wall with the words Trinity, someone really needs to throw that man an ASBO. We are distracted though as what looks like an airforce has just flown overhead, I feel the urge to sing the dambusters theme song at this point.

Mr J steps off one of the planes, the man with a fleet of jets at his disposal has clearly been charitable as JLP, Justin, Ben, Butch, Rory, Bazzy, Ryne, Dr Who, Callum and TonyScat all disembark the planes. It still seems a bit overkill to fly in that many individual planes but Mr J loves him a jet and has finally found a reason to use them all. We were going to go and talk to the men as they left the plane only to hear the Imperial March blaring from the speakers of a helicopter landing.

LOD sure do like to make an entrance as Skull and Tony arrive only to be nearly taken away by the arrival of a Russian jet, which means that Klatz has arrived at the Island. Skull is given an earful to the air traffic controller as Klatz walks past him and flips him the bird. Some people say that Klatz is former KGB, so Skull is a smart man as he decides to walk back to Tony and head up to the hotel.

The resort's reception is now packed with the managers of this year’s Survivor and they are quickly catching up with each other awaiting the news of the draft. Wolf, GWad, Scott and Steel are all taken up to a conference room to make the draft, some shouting is heard about someone being incompetent and should never have been made a team captain before the doors open. Cliff stands at the top of the stairs and begins to read out the order of the draft. Wolf’s first pick is surprising as he goes for alliance mate Conor but then neglects to pick anymore of his alliance mates. GWad has assembled himself a core bunch of Vendetta members coupled with experienced tournament managers. Scott Davies has quietly managed to get a good draft pick with JLP but then picked Rory before taking another former #1 manager and then picking Dale, so a mixed bag really. Steel is looking rather smug at being able to get Klatz on his team despite the Convicted/BHP divide. Steel’s team will for sure be filled with drama no doubt throughout the season.

The teams are then told to enjoy the rest of their night as soon will be the arrival of their fighters, who appear to be landing right now just as the sun sets...

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/sites/default/files/public/styles/ss_media_popup/public/media/article/plane_at_sunset.jpg?itok=6iwuXjEY

The selected fighters are aboard the plane ready to disembark and meet with their managers in preparation for the season ahead.

• Upvote 8

Rocking that tailor made suit for sure. Shame the one I wore on the plane has to get thrown away though, it reeks of alcohol and sauerkraut.. Don't travel with Grant and Bob, ever.

Well you started the whole thing with stinky cheese and ruined my cloth with it, so i thought i get you back. kaaskop

• 2 weeks later...

SURVIVOR S1E3: 'FLAME ON!'

http://s32.postimg.org/e3z7bxa7p/388_1.png

CJ: Welcome back to our 3rd episode of Survivor! We are live out of Tribal Island as the managers have chosen which of their fighters they choose to put forward and in just a moments time I will be revealing which camp's will be facing each other and I will randomly choose the individual match ups!

First, we have received news from two new camps that were seen fleeing Survivor Islands on the early hours of Sunday morning. The reasons are unknown but I think they decided that they couldn't handle the pressure of this tournament and so we have 2 replacements. First replacement is the Stu Mack camp, highly respected in the MMA world with decent talent - The Votadini were lucky he was the man to replace their newbie manager. He puts forward young blood, Emilio Orisini!

The second replacement is another fighter fighting out of the Steel Camp but representing a different tribe, that tribe will be the Blue Rays! 2 much more desirable and exciting participants to make the tournament even more exciting. It appears Steel has put forward 2 brothers, John and Matt Tucker. Lets hope they don't have to fight each other at any time - that could get ugly... Real ugly!

Each fighter will be given their Torch and tonight we light them, the fire blazing from each fighters torch portrays that they are still in the tournament, if you are voted off at Tribal Council I extinguish your flame and you will pack your bags and leave the island immediately!

giphy.gif

Anyway, without further adieu I will present the match ups...

On the 20th of July we will witness...

The Red wolves against the Little Green Men!

http://s33.postimg.org/jjoqstgxb/survivorred2.pngRed Wolves vs Little Green Menhttp://s33.postimg.org/nxpezarjj/survivorgreen2.png

Hati Hroovitnisson vs Marshall Montgomery

Harold Nicolas vs Andreas Hartwig

Ken Enlow vs Ryu Aokison

Jay Kulina vs Bhaktawar Singh Rajput

Dale McCann vs Ernest Shackleton

Name TBD vs Saul Victoro

Ewald Beltz vs Jamie Lannister

Djimon Babayega vs Kingston Franklin

The very next day on the 21st July we will see The Blue Rays take on the Votadini!

http://s33.postimg.org/4q1tjbsa7/survivorblue.pngBlue Rays vs The Votadinihttp://s33.postimg.org/5kx3dgxyn/survivorblack2.png

Brian Page vs John Tucker

Matt Tucker vs Junkyard Dog

Gobal Batra vs Gilberto Simeone

Terry Hifall vs Richard Cranium

Red Lofgren vs Jamie Bounty

Doctor Rockso vs Julian Lane

Boston Rob vs Hafpor Sigurjonsson

Gunni Vikarsson vs Emilio Orisini

Some very interesting match ups here and I dunno about you guys but I can't wait to see how this unfolds and host the first Tribal Event. To all the fighters out there, I wish you the best of luck and I don't think I need to stress how crucial a first win is... No-one wants to be that guy who gets voted off first and not leave your name in the history books of the 1st of hopefully many Survivor Seasons to come!

This has been Cliff Jost reporting to you from Survivor Islands...

Remember fighters....

Outwit...

Outplay...

Outlast!

(The fighters cheer loudly as they hold up their torches as a few of them can be seen eyeing up their foes...)

Castor, I have 2 guys in it. I am mentoring Scott and JLP in the blue team with a guy after a noob dropped out, and its this guy that is fighting the Votadini, i.e Tony.

Our team is deep with knowledge so slider help wont be a problem. He can ask Stu, he usually whoops my ass.

Yeah i saw your horrible build earlier when JLP schooled you son.

I will win this tournament with ease.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Written by Grant Brophy:

*Due to Cliff Jost being taken ill, we have found a replacement host for this week. We hope Cliff recovers well and is ready to return to his duties in the near future*

SURVIVOR S1E4: 'BATTLE LINES ARE DRAWN'

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14462156512145.gif

"Big" Jezza Kyle

Jezza: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to Tycoon Survivor. We have had the first clash between the teams, with The Red Wolves defeating The Little Green Men 5-3, while the Votadini defeated The Blue Rays also 5-3. As a result, The Red Wolves will now take on The Votadini in the next round, while The Little Green Men will take on The Blue Rays.

But while that is in the future, the fates of the losing teams now comes into question. The Little Green Men and The Blue Rays must now vote for who they wish to leave their team, and leave the Island. The teams are making their way to the beach now, and we will find out which unlucky contestants will find their flames being extinguished.

*All four teams make their way to the beach, and take their places in their own camps. The camera turns onto The Little Green Men*

http://static.tvgcdn.net/mediabin/galleries/shows/s_z/suj_sz/survivor_fiji/season1/survivor-fiji50.jpg

Jezza: Now, you have all made your votes prior to coming here, and we have collected those votes. Now, before we reveal the results of these votes, there is the matter of the Immunity Necklaces. As you all know, one member of the tribe will randomly be selected to receive the Necklace, and be safe.

*Jezza turns to the Immunity Necklace, and reveals the person who has been chosen to receive it*

d98e4322f235e7d79f7fac3074d82398.gif

Jezza: Well, congratulations Kingston, you have been chosen to receive the Necklace, and as a result, will be safe. That does also mean all votes against you will now be wasted.

Now, it is time to find out who has been chosen to leave the tribe, and leave the Island. The first person to be voted off with 6 votes is *Jezza turns the card on his hands, revealing the name* Andreas Hartwig and his manager Jack Walian, please bring your torch up here. Andreas the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go. *Jezza extinguishes the flame of Andreas’ torch, and they leave the tribe*

The second person, to be voted out of the tribe, also with 6 votes, is *Jezza reveals the name on the card in his hands* Bhaktawar Singh Rajput and his manager Mr. J, you need to bring your torch. Bhaktawar, the tribe has spoken *Jezza extinguishes the flame of Bhaktawar’s torch, and they leave the tribe*

Now, we turn to The Blue Rays.

bb464ab61e134f92e5e46b7a6680f22a.jpg

Jezza: Just like with The Little Green Men, one of you have been selected to receive the Immunity Necklace, and I can now reveal the DNA Tests shows that...Oh wait, wrong show, sorry...The person to receive the Immunity Necklace is….

e3635e345caffa995f397b0d436ef0f6.gif

Jezza: Congratulations Boston, you will be safe for this week. But now, we have to find out who it is that will be leaving the tribe. The third person to be voted off the Island, with 4 votes against him is *Jezza reveals the card in his hand* is Terry Hifall managed by Dale McCann. Please bring your torch up here, the tribe has spoken. *Jezza extinguishes the flame on Terry’s torch, and they leave the tribe*

And now, the fourth person to be voted off the Island...My my my...We have ourselves a three way tie for this spot. Gobal Batra managed by Samuel Sinking, Doctor Rockso managed by Butch Harris, and Matt Tucker managed by Peel Steel. Now, we have contacted Rory Daly on the matter, and with this being shown at 3.30pm GMT +1, the fates of these tribe members will be decided by the Island itself. You can see the Island’s decision herehttp://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=109609CEWHR

The draw will happen at 4.00pm GMT +1. Best of luck.

Well, that was an intense round of voting. We have seen three tribe members leave the competition, and we will shortly find out who the fourth person to leave will be. Batra expressed his feelings he felt he wouldn’t be voted out this round, while Rockso and Tucker’s managements seem to be having a bit of a disagreement with each other. Who leaves, you will have to find out at 4.00pm GMT +1.

I’ve been Jezza Kyle, and you have been watching Tycoon Survivor. Remember, Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

Junkyard Dog is looking sharp; earlier today a camera crew from MMA Junky showed up at Savage Empire in Amsterdam to get shots of Dog in action, and afterwards the crew got to sit down with Dog for a quick interview.

Reporter: So, you're off to a good start, having won your first fight on Tycoon Survivor, and helping your team to secure a victory. Were you worried about your debut fight?

JYD: Well, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some concern. You never know how you're going to handle a punch in the face until you've eaten a few. I felt a lot better once I ate a few really hard shots and realized that he wasn't going to stop me. After that it was just waiting for my opening.

Reporter: It was definitely an impressive start to your career. Was all of the hype surrounding the Tycoon Survivor Tournament a factor at all, or were you able to ignore that and focus on your fight?

JYD: To be honest, I don't pay attention to anything except my next opponent; in this tournament, you can win every fight and still be voted off by weaker fighters and managers who I are scared to face you. So it wasn't the hype, so much as the fact that there are a lot of high profile, top-notch veteran managers who are coaching fighters in this tournament, so there is a little bit of pressure to do well and not let my team down amidst some really tough competition.

Reporter: The competition is tough, for sure; in the next round, you got to choose your opponent. Was there a reason that you chose Ewald Beltz to face in the next round of Tycoon Survivor?

JYD: Honestly, I chose Beltz because he looked sloppy in his fight against Lannister. I don't think he has a very dramatic skill set, and he was slow and weak. I figured a fight with him would get me a couple more days of training without losing too much energy.

Reporter: As far as training goes, this is a nice place. How many fighters currently train here?

JYD: I'm not sure; not very many. I think all of the other fighters are managed by Sonny Muchacho, and he never around. So I've kind of got the house to myself.

Reporter: Well, I know you've got to catch a plane to St. Petersburg, so I won't keep you here too long. Thanks for talking to us today.

JYD: You're welcome. Hopefully you guys see me on TV in a few days smashing this fool in the tournament!

Originally written by Grant Brophy
Edited by Ken Enlow

*Jezza Kyle is on another assignment tonight. In his place is a new Survivor Correspondent*

SURVIVOR S1E5: ‘The Drama Continues’

E4CBDA4E051086846943117959168_pic-r-1402

Mortimer Jungston

Mortimer: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to Tycoon Survivor. We have had the second clash between the teams, with The Little Green Men defeating The Blue Rays 5-1, while the Votadini defeated The Red Wolves 5-3. As a result, The Red Wolves will now take on The Blue Rays in the next round, while The Little Green Men will take on The Votadini.

But while that is in the future, the fates of the losing teams now comes into question The Red Wolves and The Blue Rays must now vote for who they wish to leave their team, and leave the Island. The teams are making their way to the beach now, and we will find out which unlucky contestants will find their flames being extinguished.

*All four teams make their way to the beach, and take their places in their own camps. The camera turns onto The Blue Rays*

http://static.tvgcdn.net/mediabin/galleries/shows/s_z/suj_sz/survivor_fiji/season1/survivor-fiji50.jpg

Mortimer: You have all made your votes prior to coming here, and we have collected those votes. Now, before we reveal the results of these votes, there is the matter of the Immunity Necklaces. As you all know, one member of the tribe will randomly be selected to receive the Necklace, and be safe.

*Mortimer turns to the Immunity Necklace, and reveals the person who has been chosen to receive it*

cab651ab9c39f778f90e90cc45701fd3.png

Mortimer: Well, congratulations Vikarsson, you have been chosen to receive the Necklace, and as a result, will be safe. That does also mean all votes against you will now be wasted.

Now, it is time to find out who has been chosen to leave the tribe, and leave the Island. The fifth person to be voted off with 4 votes is *Mortimer turns the card on his hands, revealing the name* Matt Tucker and his manager Peel Steel, please bring your torch up here. Matt the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go. *Mortimer extinguishes the flame of Matt’s torch, and they leave the tribe*

The six person, to be voted out of the tribe, with 3 votes, is *Mortimer reveals the name on the card in his hands* Gunni Vikarsson and his manager War Pig. But you have immunity, so these votes do not count.

The six person, to be voted out of the tribe, with 2 votes, is *Mortimer reveals the name on the card in his hands* Boston Rob and his manager Rory Daly. Rob, you need to bring your torch. Rob, the tribe has spoken *Mortimer extinguishes the flame of Rob’s torch, and they leave the tribe*

Now, we turn to The Red Wolves.

Mortimer: Just like with The Blue Rays, one of you have been selected to receive the Immunity Necklace. The person to receive the Immunity Necklace is….

f267d55b64b82f667b4defb2546574b1.png

Mortimer: Congratulations Ewald, you will be safe for this week. But now, we have to find out who it is that will be leaving...Yes, Ewald?

Ewald: Mortimer, I have decided to give my immunity to Ken Enlow.

Mortimer: Are you sure?
Ewald: Yes, Mortimer.

The seventh person to be voted off the Island, with 7 votes against him is *Mortimer reveals the card in his hand* is Masia Krios managed by Callum McGregor. Please bring your torch up here, the tribe has spoken. *Mortimer extinguishes the flame on Masia’s torch, and they leave the tribe*

And now, the eight person to be voted off the Island, with 6 votes against him, Ewald Beltz managed by Bob Vendarra. Please bring your torch up here, the tribe has spoken. *Mortimer extinguishes the flame on Ewald’s torch, and they leave the tribe*

Well, that concludes the second round of voting. We have seen four tribe members leave the competition, and one gave the power to save himself away. I’ve been Mortimer Jungston, and you have been watching Tycoon Survivor. Remember, Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by Ken Enlow

*Survivor Correspondent Mortimer Jungston appears on the screen*

SURVIVOR S1E6: ‘Round 3’

Mortimer Jungston

Mortimer: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to Tycoon Survivor. We have had the third clash between the teams, with The Little Green Men defeating
The Votadini 4-2, while The Red Wolves defeated The Blue Rays 4-0 As a result, The Red Wolves will now take on The Little Green Men in the final Tribal round, while The Blue Rays will take on The Votadini.

But while that is in the future, the fates of the losing teams now comes into question
The Votadini and The Blue Rays must now vote for who they wish to leave their team, and leave the Island. The teams are making their way to the beach now, and we will find out which unlucky contestants will find their flames being extinguished.

*All four teams make their way to the beach, and take their places in their own camps. The camera turns onto The Blue Rays*

Mortimer: You have all made your votes prior to coming here, and we have collected those votes. Now, before we reveal the results of these votes, there is the matter of the Immunity Necklaces. As you all know, one member of the tribe will randomly be selected to receive the Necklace, and be safe.

*Mortimer turns to the Immunity Necklace, and reveals the person who has been chosen to receive it*

e56117ad514e4582eb0e0e5e8e1b7e18.png

Mortimer: Well, congratulations Brian Page, you have been chosen to receive the Necklace, and as a result, will be safe. That does also mean all votes against you will now be wasted.

Now, it is time to find out who has been chosen to leave the tribe, and leave the Island.

*Brian Page raises his hand*

Mortimer: Yes, Brian?

Brian Page: Mortimer, I refused to vote.

Mortimer: I see.

The ninth person to be voted off with 2 votes is *Mortimer turns the card on his hands, revealing the name* Brian Page and his manager Scott Davies, but he has immunity, so these votes do not count.
The ninth person, to be voted out of the tribe, with 2 votes, is *Mortimer reveals the name on the card in his hands* Doctor Rockso and his manager Butch Harris.
Doctor, you need to bring your torch. Doctor, the tribe has spoken *Mortimer extinguishes the flame of Doctor’s torch, and they leave the tribe*

The tenth person, to be voted out of the tribe, with 1 vote is *Mortimer reveals the name on the card in his hands* Well, it's a tie between Red Lofgren and Gunni Vikarsson. We will have to put your names in a hat and draw.

Red Lofgren: There's no need to draw, Mortimer. I'm taking myself out of the game and letting Gunni continue.

Mortimer: Ok, Red, bring your torch. Red, the tribe has spoken *Mortimer extinguishes the flame of Red's torch, and they leave the tribe*

Now, we turn to The Votadini.

Mortimer: Just like with The Blue Rays, one of you have been selected to receive the Immunity Necklace. The person to receive the Immunity Necklace is….

a68e4a0a5af115d7fa514a92e2ba558f.png

Mortimer: Congratulations Simeone, you will be safe for this week. But now, we have to find out who it is that will be leaving.

The eleventh person to be voted off the Island, with 4 votes against him is *Mortimer reveals the card in his hand* is Emilio Orisini managed by Stu Mack. Please bring your torch up here, the tribe has spoken. *Mortimer extinguishes the flame on Emilio's torch, and they leave the tribe*

And now, the twelth person to be voted off the Island, with 4 votes against him, Julian Lane managed by DoctorWho. Please bring your torch up here, the tribe has spoken. *Mortimer extinguishes the flame on Julian's torch, and they leave the tribe*

Well, that concludes the third round of voting. We have seen four tribe members leave the competition and next week we head into the final tribal round, will The Blue Rays win a comp?. I’ve been Mortimer Jungston, and you have been watching Tycoon Survivor. Remember, Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

• Upvote 2

The time has come as Doctor Rockso puts out his torch he insisted that everyone took a few minutes to watch a documentary about the man the myth the legend. He also wanted to say a few quick words

"It has been a pleasure and I think you all for having me here. I only did this because I like cocaine and the purse for this would have bout me a lot of it! Thank you all and Blue rays I don't hate you guys for hating on the Rock n Roll Clown."

http://youtu.be/MoLPNugopMc

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by Ken Enlow

*Survivor Correspondent Mortimer Jungston appears on the screen*

SURVIVOR S1E7: ‘Round 4’

Mortimer Jungston

Mortimer: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to Tycoon Survivor. We have had the last round of tribal competition, with
The Red Wolves defeating The Little Green Men 5-1, while The Votadini swept The Blue Rays 2-0. For the next two rounds, it is every man for himself with the final four being voted on by the first twelve to lose.

But while that is in the future, the fates of the losing teams now comes into question
The Little Green Men and The Blue Rays must now vote for who they wish to leave their team, and leave the Island. The teams are making their way to the beach now, and we will find out which unlucky contestants will find their flames being extinguished.

Mortimer: The Blue Rays, I am sorry to tell you this but due to your team not winning a single round, you both have been voted off.

Brian Page, you need to bring your torch. Brian, the tribe has spoken *Mortimer extinguishes the flame of Brian's torch, and they leave the tribe*

Gunni Vikarsson, you need to bring your torch. Gunni, the tribe has spoken *Mortimer extinguishes the flame of Gunni's torch, and they leave the tribe*

Now, we turn to The Little Green Men

The next person to be voted off the Island, with 4 votes against him *Mortimer reveals the card in his hand* is Ernest Shackleton managed by Skull Please bring your torch up here, the tribe has spoken. *Mortimer extinguishes the flame on Ernest's torch, and they leave the tribe*

And now, the last person to be voted off the Island after the team rounds, with 3 votes against him, Kingston Franklin managed by Twokool. Please bring your torch up here, the tribe has spoken. *Mortimer extinguishes the flame on Kingston's torch, and they leave the tribe*

Well, that concludes the fourth round of voting. We have seen four tribe members leave the competition and next round we start the first of the final two rounds to determine the top four and the jury. I’ve been Mortimer Jungston, and you have been watching Tycoon Survivor. Remember, Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.