The Official Evil Evolution Smack Talk Thread.

BuckWild2690

Welcome Evil Evolution fighters, managers, and fans! This is the official thread for you to exchange verbal blows with each other. Don't be afraid to let each other know how you feel. Call someone out, predict your own victory or announce your desire for a title shot. Let loose guys and good luck to all of you!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w15.jpg

Jim "The Jigsaw" Carlo (126328) 18-9-0

So i see im the main event that's how it should be but whos this chump "Hellraiser" Karl Hungus?? Why have they put this bum in with me? hahahaha what a joke this guys is going to get his arm leg or neck broke. I'm the only star in Evil Evolution don't hate, appreciate. After i destroy this pus*y ill take anyone on. I want to be the first Evil Champion and i wont be beat as for the rest of the Div they will try dodge me guaranteed but i welcome all comers to fight me.

#ANDTHENEW

Jim the Jigsaw says he's a star

Karl was called the same

when he was in his ma'

Jim the Jigsaw 18 and 9

Likes to take it

all from behind

Jim the Jigsaw can for life

Hungus gonna beat his ass

then bang his wife.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b28.jpg

Trey Golden laughs at this petty bickering between two subpar "fighters". He hopes they both know he's calling out the winner now. So you girls better start thinking of ways to lose to one another. Neither of you are worthy nor do you have the guts to take on "The Night". Can you survive the darkness?

Evil Evolution - EE#1 Blood Sweat and Tears Preview.

to be held on Sunday 30th March 2014, at The Underground, Tokyo

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1394770562image.jpg

Welcome to Evil Evolution's first preview.

Coming up for you we have Evil Evolution's first event, filled with 7 exciting fights.

170lbs Jim Carlo (18-9-0) vs Karl Hungus (26-21-0)

Evil Evolution maybe a new org but it's certainly not been short of action from the fighters in the 170lbs division. Jim "The Jigsaw" Carlo has been stating his ambitions about wanting the title and that he's willing to fight anyone to get it. He hasn't been having it all his own way tho as "Hellraiser" Karl Hungus isn't happy with Carlo's comments and has been making a few taunts of his own. Luckily, these two will get to sort it out on the 30th of March as they are Evil Evolution's first two fighters to step in to the cage.
31 year old Jim "The Jigsaw" Carlo has an impressive record under his belt with 18 wins and 9 defeats. He has superb wrestling skills and a brown belt in the art of BJJ, he is clearly happiest on the ground with 12 out of his 18 victories coming by the way of submission, the other 6 being decided by the judges. He also has decent Muay Thai skills so could quite easily switch his game around if he chose and possibly catch Hungus unaware. Our spies in his training camp tell us that he's in fantastic shape, training hard and eager to get into the cage and make a good impression with the Evil Evolution fans.
"Hellraiser" Karl Hungus is confident to stand up for himself in the smack talk and make his own taunts, although he has lost his last 3 fights in a row, he is now under new management and with Hungus' confidence so high, he's clearly very happy with his new manager and this could be just the ticket to turn his losing streak around. He seems to be a little more comfortable in stand up compared with Carlo, with Hungus scoring some of his wins from the clinch via TKO. Hungus has more experience having had 20 more fights but he's only 2 years older than Carlo. They seem to be very equally matched on paper with Hungus having just a slight advantage in boxing. Could the extra experience combined with new management be enough to give him the edge as he walks in to the cage?

One thing's for sure, Trey Golden seems to be content to sit back and let them battle it out for now, but no doubt he'll be keeping a close on the fight as rumours say he will be calling out the winner. With specualtion surrounding the fighter that he is one of the best in the org, that will be one fight the fans will not want to miss! Watch this space for details of Trey Golden fighting the winner of this bout.

205lbs Jake Gustafsson (5-3-0) vs Steely Dan (3-1-0)

Next up is Jake "The Mauler" Gustafsson, at 19 years of age and already 8 fights behind him, he is certainly making his ambitions known, he wants to get to the top as soon as he can. Gustafsson has so far had a good career with some early wins and then spending his last few fights in a KT org. He was doing pretty well at it too until he met the formidable Jay Merel. After the org unfortunately burnt down, he has decided to try and re-kindle his career in a full mma org. He could prove to be a big hit with the Evil Evolution fans as he used to the fast paced, high knockout style of kickboxing and has only ever gone the distance just once in his career. He is competent in bjj and in wrestling but whether he will be comfortable on the ground after spending quite a while solely on his feet remains to be seen. With Gustafsson being a very confident boxer with a big heart, I think he will try and fight the way he wants to fight and not give another thought to what his opponent or critics think.

His opponent is 22 year old Steely "The Man" Dan. Dan's skills are very similar to Gustafsson's apart from Gustafsson does have the slight advantage when it comes to boxing but it's unclear as to whether or not this will be on Dan's mind as he climbs in to the cage as 2 out of his 3 wins have come from submissions. With everybody's thoughts wondering if Gustafsson really can cut it on the ground anymore, there is a good chance Dan will try and take this fight to the floor and find out what Gustafsson is really made of.

155lbs Miguel Gonzales (0-0-0) vs Shinya Hideyoshi (0-0-0)

Our next fight is a battle of two 18 year olds making not only their debuts for Evil Evolution but also their first ever professional fight. Not much is known about these two youngsters at the moment as they do not have any solid history to look back on, all we do know is that Miguel "Loco" Gonzales has close connections with the boss of the Evil Evolution. There are some rumours flying around that the boss is actually paying for his training as he has seen potential in this youngster and is hoping to make a few dollars on the illegal betting of this fight.

Shinya "Mr Nasty" Hideyoshi is under the management of Steve Tompkins, owner of Bad Man Clothing, so no doubt he has some connections of his own to guarantee only the best training for his fighter. Both fighters look pretty equal on paper with Gonzales being a slightly better boxer, Hideyoshi preferring the art of bjj, having already gained his blue belt compared to Gonzales' white belt. With them both being similar fighters and both so young, this fight could come down to who has had the better training and who has the better confidence. One thing is for sure, there will a lot of pride at stake as at the moment they pretty much have the 155 division to themselves and will both want to come out on top.

135lbs Jung Ho Park (0-0-0) vs Gio Avila (2-0-0)

Jung Ho "Crazy Kid" Park will be stepping into the cage for the very first time on Sunday 30th March, he will be looking to make a good impression with his manager and the Evil Evolution fans. There are already quite a few fighters on the roster of the 135 division, with a lot of the fighters also recently starting their careers. A win here could put him above the majority and hopefully help him on his on his first steps towards that elusive title.

Gio "Ludovick" Avila has had 2 previous fights and 2 wins. A great start to his career and he'll be wanting to make sure Park doesn't interfere with his plans to continue his winning streak. Both these youngsters have purple belts in bjj and there are no prizes for guessing where this fight will mostly like take place. Avila has already proven he is very confident on the ground, both of his wins came by way of submission in under a minute! If Park didn't have first fight nerves before, he probably does now. Nothing much separates these fighters skill wise, expect a great fight.

265lbs Marvin Jackson (0-0-0) vs Larry Daret (1-0-0)

Marvin "Big Daddy" Jackson is another youngster deciding to make his first professional fight with his debut for Evil Evolution. With strong wrestling skills and a blue belt in bjj, we can only guess that he is hoping to take his opponent down and possibly beat him into a submission or get the ref to jump and stop the fight. No doubt Larry "The Slayer" Daret will have something to say about that. He is also trained to blue belt standard in bjj with pretty good wrestling skills of his own. He also has some basic skills in boxing and Muay Thai so could easily be a surprise package for Jackson. Daret showed great initiative last time out by landing a superb head kick to his opponent, distracting him enough to surprise him with a takedown. After grappling his opponent to the floor, it was only a matter of seconds before he was unloading bombs and the ref had to jump in save his opponent. The fight was over in just over 40 seconds of the first round. Not bad way to start your career.

185lbs Tyson Tyco (0-0-0) vs Tyler Miller (0-0-0)

Tyson "Double T" Tyco is a new recruit in every way to Evil Evolution. Tyco has no previous experience in the cage but will rely on his expert knowledge of bjj to make a good impression with his first ever professional fight. He is thought to be training in one of Tokyo's top gyms and the benefits seem to be paying off. He is fantastic shape with sky high morale and is eager to get in the cage and get his career started. One thing he'll have to keep an eye on tho is his weight, being one of the heaviest fighters in the 185 division, if he doesn't pay close attention to his training and energy nearer fight day, he may not be able to make weight and that would be a disastrous way to start off.

Tyler "Kid Money" Miller will also be looking to make a good impression on his first fight. He will be relying on superior wrestling skills to help him clinch a win, as Tyco has quite an advantage when it comes to bjj. This fight could become a very dangerous of cat and mouse, both fighters will be looking to take the fight to the ground but one small mistake could see them ending up in the wrong position with their opponent waiting to pounce. This could turn into a battle of strategy and minds or if they both decide to go aggressive, a battle of raw power.

170lbs Fujiwara Takamori (1-0-0) vs Adrian McMullen (1-0-0)

Fujiwara "Evil" Takamori joins the org with one previous fight. Although it ended up going the distance Takamori proved that he has superb takedown offence and a granite chin, his manager must have been quite pleased with that. At just 18 years old, he has already been awarded his blue belt in bjj and has pretty decent wrestling skills but he's going to need every ounce of skill in both as he goes up against his next opponent. His confidence and his morale probably couldn't be much higher right now, with his first win under his belt and a new contract in his back pocket things aren't looking too bad for this fighter right now.

Adrian McMullen also made his manager proud with his first entry into the cage. In a qfc bout he managed to stop his opponent by way of a triangle inside the first round and a few days later, he landed himself a contract with Evil Evolution. McMullen seems to have the slight advantage in the build up to this fight, he has slightly superior bjj skill, will that be enough to spoil Takamori's current run? With Takamori's excellent takedown skills, this fight could come down to whoever gets the first takedown. There could be a lot of sizing each other up in the beginning but I imagine this fight will go off like a firework in an aggressive scramble to take the other fighter down.

And that concludes the preview for Evil Evolution's highly anticipated event EE#1, Blood, Sweat and Tears. It looks like it will be the first of many great events to be held over the coming weeks.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to Evil Evolution’s first ever interview, with mma’s new kid on the block, Josh Rogan.

http://i60.tinypic.com/20k88ia.jpg

We’re hoping to bring some exclusive interviews to over the next few weeks, from some of the biggest names in the org to some of the youngest and newest fighters making their debut fights.

Tonight we are joined by Shinya “Mr Nasty” Hideyoshi and Miguel “Loco” Gonzales. Both these fighters are due to step into the cage for the very first time in their careers on Sunday 30th March in the 155lbs division of the Evil Evolution Org.

I was lucky enough to be able to spend a short time with them to ask them some questions for the Evil Evolution fans.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w4.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w14.jpg

Shinya Hideyoshi Miguel Gonzales

Josh Rogan: Firstly, thank you both for taking time out of your busy training schedules to answer some questions.

Shinya, if I could start with you if that’s ok. First off, this is one question we have to get out of the way, why “Mr Nasty”? Is this something to do with your general day to day personality or just when you get in to the cage? Tell us a little bit more.

HideYoshi: I was training at the dojo gym, some new guy was being loud and cocky, he was making fun of me and my team mates. We was sparring, he started going a bit too hard, he was bigger at 185 and I just flipped. Next thing the guys were pulling me off him and his face was a mess, all busted up. That's not like me, I am reserved and humble. Next day in the gym, my trainers and team mates were like “here comes Mr Nasty”.

Josh Rogan: A lot of fighters normally get to grips with mma by making their first bouts qfc’s as some believe they can be a good indicator as to how a fighter is progressing or whether he has natural talent. You have chosen not to go down this route, was there any reason for this?

Hideyoshi: Qfc’s are ok but I wanted to fight somewhere I could grow. I know Evil Evolution is a new org, I am a new fighter so we can grow together, they also match my ambitions so it's great.

Josh Rogan: 18 years old is pretty young, are you confident given time, you will be able to battle it out with some of the 25 year olds and older this org will no doubt attract?

Hideyoshi: Age can play its part, I will just keep trying to learn and progress. If I have to fight older guys with more experience, that's the way it is.

Josh Rogan: Ok, moving on to the fight. You were born and bred in Tokyo and live just down the road from the Underground Arena, do you think fighting on home ground will give you an advantage or put you under extra pressure to do well?

Hideyoshi: It’s great fighting in my home town, I have always dreamed off fighting in front of my family and friends so this is great, also I won't get jet lagged from traveling or eat some foreign food that will give me a upset tummy.

Josh Rogan: Little is known about your opponent, Miguel Gonzales, how do you prepare for the unknown?

Hideyoshi: Miguel has said some horrible things about me and the women of my country and my people, I will avenge my country and Miguel will regret these things he has been saying, I will make sure of that come fight night the talking is over and it's time to see what's what.

Josh Rogan: Well thank you very much for your time Shinya, I’ll move on to Miguel Gonzales now if I may.

You are in a similar position to Shinya, in that you have gone for the option of joining an org straight away rather than trying any qfc’s. What was it that attracted you to the org, why Evil Evolution and not any other org?

Gonzales: Why Evil Evolution? Well I know it’s a new company but they seem to have their shit together, a promise of fair fights and good pay with bonuses for doing what I enjoying most – knocking guys out. Oh yeah, and they have their own jet for flying fighters to fights, they’ve looked after me really well so far.

Josh Rogan: You are also 18 years old but you are a long way from home, do you find it hard training in a foreign country?

Gonzales: I do miss my family and my home boys but I keep my mind occupied with training hard finding the best gym in Tokyo is what I want next, also Asian women help pass the time ;)

Josh Rogan: In the excellent preview to this fight written by a colleague of mine, Stu Mackyntre, he says that he received inside information claiming that you are closely connected with Evil Evolution’s boss Ben Frankham, do you deny this?

Gonzales: No, Mr Frankham is my manager and most managers are connected with orgs so that's normal.

Josh Rogan: Ok, so clearly nothing illegal going on there then, that’s good to know. Now there are some rumours going around your training camp claiming that you really don’t like Hideyoshi and you think that he doesn’t even belong in the org. What do you have to say about that?

Gonzales: Hideyoshi is a yellow slit eyed putana I am gonna put to sleep, I don't like anyone who is in my weight class so yea it's true I don't like him.

Josh Rogan: You’ve heard some of Shinya’s answers here, how do you feel about going up against Shinya? Do you see him as a threat or just as a stepping stone in the division?

Gonzales: He is just my 1st win simple and the belt is mine it's just a matter of time.

Josh Rogan: If you were to win on Sunday 30th and somewhere in the future, if you were talented enough to win the Title, would you do the decent thing and accept a re-match from Hodeyoshi if he asked?

Gonzales: As far as a rematch after this fight no one will ever mention are names together because they will know I am on another level to that bum.

Josh Rogan: Well, I think we’ll leave it there for now before things become even more heated. Thank you very much for taking the time out to answer some questions, I’m sure the fans will really appreciate it.

Well that wraps up this interview, please stay tuned and watch this space for more interviews from the Evil Evolution organisation with me, Josh Rogan.

• Upvote 1

Jim "The Jigsaw" Carlo (126328)

Trey the chump

Stinks like a pump

Flat on his back

He will defo TAP!!!

So this bum calling out the winner ill see you in the cage then just be sure not to stink the place out

• Upvote 1

Trey " The Night" Golden

Aww how cute Carlo was paying attention yesterday in his preschool class when they were teaching rhyming. Maybe when I knock you out you can go be the next Mother Goose. Well if you still have the cognitive ability. You just make sure you don't b*tch out and lose to Hungus. Of course if you do I'd challenge you anyway for trying to avoid me.

Only reason im trying to avoid you is because of your breath YUK!!!

As for losing aint going to happen i will be the first ever Evil Evolution champ and go down as being the greatest belt holder of all time this is my org its going to be built around me and my wins.

Your not even a has bin your a never was. see you in the cage chump

• Upvote 1

My mums a saint!!!!!

Listen chump im headlining the very first event making history while your sitting there on the side lines ever thought of the reason why???

Because your fights are like your smack talk they send people to sleeeeeepppp ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thats proberbly were you nickname comes from your best watching me fight in "THE NIGHT" and just stay in bed that way hahaha

Trey " The Night" Golden

Oh she's a saint alright. And she bowed before me like I was the Lord himself...

Haha you're headlining because you paid your way onto the card. How long did you have to spend in a "private meeting" with the matchmaker to get that spot? That's alright though I'm patient. You can have your little time in the spotlight for now. Just makes it that much sweeter when I knock you out of it.

Good luck punk and don't you dare let that neanderthal hungus embarrass you before I do.

She told me she tripped up in front off you. You saying my mums a liar??????

Hungas beating me now your making me laugh not fall to sleep see you in the cage CHUMP

• Upvote 1

Josh Rogan meets with Evil Evolution’s Jim “The Jigsaw” Carlo.

http://i60.tinypic.com/20k88ia.jpg

With things heating up even more on in Evil Evolution’s hotly contended 170lbs weight class, I thought it was about time to talk with the man at the centre of it all, the one and only Jim “The Jigsaw” Carlo.

Jim "The Jigsaw" Carlo

Josh Rogan: Jim, welcome to the Josh Rogan Experience and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule, I know you are training hard for your upcoming fight against Karl Hungus in just over a week’s time

Carlo: Not a problem, glad to be here.

Rogan: Ok, let’s get to it. There are recent reports of you having a rap battle between yourself and Karl Hungus on twitter, what can you tell us about that?

Carlo: The twitter comments aimed towards Karl were just a bit of banter to be honest. I like to play a few mind games and make it fun for the fans, if there is someone I really don’t like there would be a lot more words let me tell you!

As for Trey, I have no idea who this guy is….. do you know who he is? haha jokes, only a bit of banter yes he’s a good fighter but do I really see him as a challenge. I would have to say yes but not because he’s good but because anybody who wants what I want is not to be taken lightly but before we get a head of ourselves, there is some bum I have to deal with first.

Rogan: Also you’ve made it very clear that it is your intention to become the 1st ever champion of Evil Evolution at 170lbs. Trey Golden has already said we wants to fight the winner, do u see him as a threat?

Carlo: Yeah that is my intention, I want to go down in the history books as the first and longest reigning champion, as I feel I have found a home now. I will be here and be on top for years to come.

Rogan: Between you and Karl Hungus, you have 29 wins by submission, do you think it will be a case of who has the best bjj or do you see this fight playing out in a different way?

Carlo: Yeah I’m a submission artist but I’m capable of a lot more, just the guys I have come up against let me take them down but if he wants a stand up fight, sweet I’ll deal with him. If he wants to hit and run, I’ll chase him or if it’s on the ground, you know there will be only one winner there. Yes he has wins by submission too but look who he has faced. It’s not the case of how the fight is going to plan out, it’s just the case of how he wants to lose. I’m not cocky, I’m just confident so when you tell me I’m the best, Ii take it as a compliment.

Rogan: What training have you been doing for the fight and how have you been preparing for it?

Carlo: Training has been the same as always, nothing specific for the fight just and an all-round training camp but fitness is what wins the fight in my eyes. If you do the miles on the road, you’re ready for the miles in the cage, so I always take it hard with the cardio but everything else is trained equally to make me the best all round fighter I can be.

Rogan: And lastly, I’m sure all the fans will want to know, what made you choose Evil Evolution to sign with, seeing as you’re an experienced established fighter and Evil Evolution are a new org?

Carlo: I joined this org as I see it as a fresh start and they seem ambitious. Also like I said, they treat me as the top fighter I am, so I want to repay them with top performances. I also want to be a part of building history, not just another fighter looking for a huge pay day but looking at growing with the org and ending my career here as champ.

Could I just say to the owner, if you think I’m not ready for the title, just watch and soon enough I will have it round my waist.

Rogan: Ok thanks for that Jim, I think that’s all we have time for. I’d better let you get back to the gym. Best of luck in your fight.

Carlo: Thank you for the interview, I’m sure we will meet again in the coming months and years as I capture the title and become a Hall of Famer, haha. Thanks again...

Well, there you have it. Ambitious word’s there by Carlo, he obviously has a lot of faith in his management and his skills. We’ll wait until Sunday 30th March, where we will find out if he takes his first steps towards the Title. I for one, can't wait to see the outcome of this fight.

Stay tuned for more exclusive interviews from Evil Evolution and the Josh Rogan Experience.

This Week In Evil #1

This very first thing that needs to be mentioned is that there is really twelve owners all baring The Evil Empire name, and yes they are in fact in all twelve cities. Some are very established and some are brand new and we have everything in between. We are going to take a look at where everyone stands today as organizations.

#12 Evil Hostility Hilo- Now they are last in their city ranked number five and they are ranked one hundred and eighteenth worldwide but EHH has yet to run an event. EHH is currently signing fighters of all weight classes and with so few organizations in Hilo they should be off and running with a full roster shortly.

#11 Evil Evolution- Currently ranked just above EHH in the world at one hundred and sixteen they become the second organization to be dead last in their home city. Once again just like EHH they have yet to host an event. They have two events on the books and will be kicking off what should be a good long run in Tokyo on Sunday March 30th.

#10 Evil L.A. Fight League- This will mark the third organization in a row to not host an event yet. With L.A. being a crowded market ELAFL has decided to just focus on Featherweights and Light Heavyweights to start building their reputation up. Even though they are the highest of the ranked organizations to not hold an event yet, I think they are the furthest away. We will have to see in the weeks to come.

#9 Evil 9- One event down and three more on the books for Evil 9 and they have a nice lead on the three organizations behind them. Evil 9 is inside the top one hundred and with some good event in the next few weeks and they could be competing for number eight.

#8 Evil HERITAGE- HERITAGE has the up and coming Evil 9 chasing them down while they are in a battle for number seven. Currently being seventy sixth in the world they are only a few spots away from number seven in the Evil Empire and could even over take number six with some strong events.

#7 Evil Empire: Amsterdam- EEA is right in the middle of the second little grouping of organizations by world rank. They are ranked seventh in Amsterdam and seventy third in the world and only six spots away from moving in Evil Empire position number six. To move up to sixth and really start competing with the top five they will need to consider opening another division and try to grab some well hyped free agents.

#6 Evil Troid- The first organization on this list to crack the top seventy Troid is surprisingly in a bad place. The higher you get ranked the harder it is for you to improve and sitting just outside the top five means they will struggle to gain while everyone else is just chasing them down. They are currently ranked sixty seventh in the world and only hold a six spot lead on EEA. I could see it being a major struggle for Troid to crack the top five with the 215k ID restriction.

#5 Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League- Ranked number five in the Evil Empire and ranked number five in Montreal but they are in the top fifty in the world. They have a good lead with the five spot and they are not far behind number four. EHMFL is open id and they have a big event coming up on Saturday so they could get even closer to the number four spot.

#4 Evil Forbidden Violence- Frank King has done just one hell of a job out in Vegas. He is currently ranked number forty and he is looking to maintain a firm grasp on the number four slot. If he can improve EFV more than he has in the past month or two we could see him in the top twenty worldwide. I think everyone should take a look at his bonus structure because things like that attract fighters and managers.

#3 Evil Empire: Throwdown- This is the only organization to currently hold the number one rank in their city. They are also the first org appearing on this list to have cracked the top twenty. I did see an event scheduled but with no fights confirmed yet so I cannot pass judgment if they are moving up or down this week. Throwdown has a comfortable lead on EFV and they are only six spots from the number one slot in The Evil Empire so I hope they get some big fights on this next event.

#2 Evil Siberian Fight League- Currently ranked sixteen in the world and number two in their city as well as The Evil Empire. They have a huge event coming up this week and would like to explode into the top ten. If they do that they will pass up The Evil Empire New York and overtake first place. ESFL I think is the most equipped org to hold the number one slot for a long time.

#1 The Evil Empire: New York- Number eleven globally, number three in their city, and number one in The Evil Empire is a nice feat. I would say they have no issue getting into the top ten but with no event scheduled this week they are going to drop, the question is how far? Will they still be number one in The Evil Empire and will they still be number three in New York? The answer is no. They could keep their ranking in New York but with the event that ESFL will be holding they should easily jump EENY for number one in The Evil Empire.

This ranking list is real interesting to me. There are small clusters of orgs almost like divisions. Twelve through nine are all extremely close, eight, seven and six are bunched together, four and five are very close, and one through three I think will battle with each other for a while. I personally can’t wait to see people start getting jumped in rankings spots, and what some of the owners do to try and get their spot back.

Now that we have seen where each of the organizations has fallen for this week I would like to look at the best events of last week. We all know that event rating is the most important thing to an event, the organization, and the owner so took the top five events by rating within The Evil Empire so you can see who is moving up, down, or just maintaining.

#5- March twentieth Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League held HMFL Fight Night 30. With a big title fight main event and several other decent hyped fights EHMFL was able to pull out a 168.67 event rating. Since they are ranked fifth within The Evil Empire I am sure they would have preferred to finish higher on this list to make sure nobody was chasing them down.

#4- FV#12 Leave it in the Cage on March 22nd scored a 186.56 on the rating. Evil Forbidden Violence is nearing that two hundred mark and they will need to quickly exceed it to move up in the rankings. They do have a big event coming up this week which will have two title fights on so the two hundred thresh hold could get beat then.

#3- SFL 80 had a rating of 311.14 and was on pay per view. The main event was a huge title fight for the ESFL welterweight title featuring Alex Mercer against Andrew Kehoe. I am sure ending up third on this list is not what they had in mind, but I think next week will be a much bigger week for them.

#2- Evil Empire Throwdown 10 ended with a 322.53 rating. Throwdown held their event in a smaller venue then ESFL and it was not on pay per view but they were still able to edge out a better rating. EET did have two title fights on their event line up and I am sure that aided them into the number two spot. By beating out ESFL they were able to get right up next to them in the rankings. Another event like this could push them past Evil Siberian Fight League taking them to number two.

#1- Evil Empire 1 was our number one event. It was the only event to go over the four hundred mark as they hit 452.09. This event was also a pay per view and it almost hit thirty thousand in sales. Only one title fight on the event and it did not make the main card so this was done on just pure fighter hype. EENY could further their place as the number one organization if they had an even scheduled this week. Since their next event will not take place until April 5th they could be pushed as far back as third.

Obviously you want to get on this list if you are not in the top five organizations because that means you are gaining on the competition. It will be difficult to break on to these ranking because the higher hyped fighters sign with the higher hyped orgs but it can be done. As a matter of fact I have predicted next week’s top five shows and it does feature some people that where not on this week’s list. With EENY not holding an event this week and with Throwdown not having any confirmed fights I had to leave them out, but things can change as these are just my best guess.

#5- Evil Empire Amsterdam: EEA 7 Damozzi vs Bishop on Sunday March 30th

#4- Evil Evolution: EE #1 Blood, Sweat, and Tears on Sunday March 30th

#3- Evil Forbidden Violence: FV #13 No Regrets on Saturday March 29th

#2- Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League: HMFL Mayhem by Slick Nik on Saturday March 29th

#1- Evil Siberian Fight League: SFL 81 on Saturday March 29th

If I am correct on my predictions here I can see ESFL over taking EENY. Regardless if SFL can pass EENY or not there will be a lot of shake up in the rankings for next week. Let’s move on to the Of The Week Awards. I took down the top five knockouts, submissions, and fights of the week, and hopefully soon I will find a sponsor to pay out the fighters that hit number one. We will do submissions then knockouts and finish up with fights. Anyone reading this that would like to sponsor OTW awards please get into contact with me so I know how much the fighters will receive.

Submissions

#5 Bruno Santos submitted Carlos Abuate with an Arm Triangle at HERITAGE 39 at 4:56 of the first round

#4 Romulo Barral submitted Billy Torpedo with a Triangle Armbar at T10: Live and Die at :58 of the first round

#3 Love Aikawa submitted Harry Callahan with an Americana at SFL 80 at 1:58 of the first round

#2 Babandiishe Chimutengwende submitted Alexander Volkov with a Triangle Armbar at EEA 6 at 1:37 of the first round

#1 Mikio Okita submitted Caeser Augustus with a Triangle Choke at FV #12 at 1:56 of the third round.

Knockouts

#5 Alex Mercer defeats Andrew Kehoe via TKO do to strikes at 3:51 of round number two at SFL 80

#4 Tesco Vee defeats Phukyorselvf Uzannavabizch via TKO do to strikes at 1:23 of the fifth round at HMFL Fight Night 30

#3 Phan Benjawan defeats Roger Ring via knockout with a punch at :52 of the first round at T10

#2 Rauli Raunio defeats Rista Rpa via knockout with a punch at :16 of the first round at Evil 9: New Age

#1 Winston Cole defeats Ron Kane via knockout with a head kick at 4:55 of the first round at EE1

Fights of the Week

#5 Jermaine Barksdale defeats Jethro Savage by unanimous decision after five rounds at FV #12

#4 Bors Hill defeats Mos Def by TKO via slam at :45 second of round three at HMFL Fight Night 30

#3 Simon Williams defeats Holy Jenova by TKO do to strikes at :05 of round three at EE1

#2 Spiral Stairs defeats Uzbek Krasavchik by submission Triangle Choke at 3:55 of the fifth round at EEA6

#1 Musashi Kato defeats Kazushi Sakuraba by unanimous decision after five rounds at EET 10

As I said earlier I am looking for a sponsor to pay out bonuses for these and I might be able to afford it on my own in the next few weeks. The only rankings we have left for you is the weight divisions and the pound for pound. I will do the top five of each weight class and the top ten pound for pound fighters in The Evil Empire. I was going to do a Fantasy Tycoon segment but considering how much this already is I chose to leave it out. If you would like to see a segment dedicated to Fantasy Tycoon just send me a message and I will consider doing it in the future. On to the fighters lists.

Bantamweight 135lbs

#5 Mike Corey Jr from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 51st at bantamweight and 1184th P4P

#4 CJ Johnson from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 30th at bantamweight and 844th P4P

#3 Yoko Gushiken from The Evil Empire New York, ranked 13th at bantamweight and 414th P4P

#2 Barney Rubble from Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 7th at bantamweight and 175th P4P

#1 Stem Cell from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 5th at bantamweight and 116th P4P

If there was a world title already I guess we would see Stem Cell take on Barney Rubble for it. I think that would be a great fight and it could send the winner to the top 50 P4P or even better. Congratulations to Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League for dominating the bantamweight division by holding three of the five spots.

Featherweight 145lbs

#5 Bruce Gracie from Evil Forbidden Violence, ranked 159th at Featherweight and 1901st P4P

#4 Ivan ORourke Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 146th at featherweight and 1786th P4P

#3 Caol Uno from Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 118th at featherweight and 1420th P4P

#2 Leroy Morris The Evil Empire New York, ranked 71st at featherweight and 835th P4P

#1 Tyrion Lannister Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 15th at featherweight and 133rd P4P

Evil Siberian Fight League had the most appearances at featherweight with two so congratulations to them. The dream matchup would of course be Lannister (ESFL) against Morris (EENY) and that would be one hell of a fight.

Lightweight 155lbs

#5 Braddley Johnson Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 134th at lightweight and 1269th P4P

#4 Lyoto Parks The Evil Empire New York, ranked 103rd at lightweight and 905th P4P

#3 Heavy Damage Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 74th at lightweight and 632nd P4P

#2 Esteban Delgado The Evil Empire New York, ranked 73rd at lightweight and 631st P4P

#1 Metin Eroglu Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 57th at lightweight and 507th P4P

Second division in a row that features EENY and ESFL at the one and two positions they also tied for lead of the division with both having two fighters in the top five. Once we have a system set up for orgs to face off against each other these two seem like the front runners. Delgado versus Eroglu would be a very interesting fight and worthy of any main event spot.

Welterweight 170lbs

#5 Shawn Wexler Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 106th at welterweight and 775th P4P

#4 Tatsua Aoki Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 105th at welterweight and 773rd P4P

#3 Andrew Kehoe Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 56th at welterweight and 419th P4P

#2 Krystian Wojnasiewicz Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 30th at welterweight and 245th P4P

#1 Alex Mercer Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 25th at welterweight and 213th P4P

This will mark the third division in row in which ESFL won or was tied for the lead of most top five fighters for the weight class. Mercer and Kehoe just faced each other in an epic battle and that is what propelled Mercer above Wojnasiewicz. Two top thirty’s at welterweight would serve as a proper world title fight I think.

Middleweight 185lbs

#5 Ricard Cuenca Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 46th at middleweight and 328th P4P

#4 Damon Pierce Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 41st at middleweight and 299th P4P

#3 Kazushi Sakuraba Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 36th at middleweight and 275th P4P

#2 Rufus McTearson Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 24th at middleweight and 206th P4P

#1 Tweedle Dee The Evil Empire New York, ranked 7th at middleweight and 58th P4P

Throwdown had the most representatives at middleweight but both of them failed to make the number one or two spot. If we were scheduling title fights this would be our third EENY against ESFL matchups out of five divisions so far.

Light Heavyweight 205lbs

#5 Randy Orton The Evil Empire New York, ranked 45th at light heavyweight and 316th P4P

#4 Tesco Vee Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 43rd at light heavyweight and 304th P4P

#3 Thomas Stark The Evil Empire New York, ranked 38th at light heavyweight and 270th P4P

#2 Huges De Payens Evil Sibirean Fight League, ranked 33rd at light heavyweight and 241st P4P

#1 Dane Brigglett Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 21st at light heavyweight and 153rd P4P

The Evil Empire New York has two fighters in the ranking giving them the most. The top two Brigglett (EET) and De Payens (ESFL) would be the two to face each other and that is a fight I want to see.

Heavyweight 265lbs

#5 Marcus Dantes Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 62nd at heavyweight and 401st P4P

#4 Andrzej Niedzwiedzki Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 40th at heavyweight and 232nd P4P

#3 Simon Williams The Evil Empire New York, ranked 24th at heavyweight and 129th P4P

#2 Douglas Quaid Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 22nd at heavyweight and 115th P4P

#1 Lan Mandragoran Evil Empire Throwdown, ranked 8th at heavyweight and 30th P4P

If we could get a Quaid Mandragoran fight and Lan wins he could be in the top 20 P4P, and then again if Quaid wins he would be in the top 50 P4P so either way it would greatly benefit both of them. This might be the best fight The Evil Empire could put on as a whole not just individual orgs. Evil Siberian Fight League won the division with two fighters appearing in the top five.

Super Heavyweight 265+lbs

#5 Mr. legendary Evil Siberian Fight League, ranked 73rd at super heavyweight and 3150th P4P

#4 Jimmy James Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 51st at super heavyweight and 940th P4P

#3 Ogusrivimus Amauimus Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 50th at super heavyweight and 938th P4P

#2 Uinicius Cavalcante The Evil Empire New York, ranked 34th at super heavyweight and 686th P4P

#1 Po Panda Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League, ranked 26th at super heavyweight and 458th P4P

This is interesting as this has to be the worst division in The Evil Empire and it is only the second division to not feature an Evil Siberian Fight League fighter in the top two. It would be EENY against EHMFL at the battle of super heavyweight. Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League had three fighters crack the top five giving them the division.

Before we go on to the top ten pound for pound fighters I would like all the fighters involved with The Evil Empire to start striving to make this list. It will be updated weekly and this is what you should be gunning for. Once someone comes up with the clear cut solution to determine world champions contenders will be coming from this list I am sure. Do you want to win the championship at your base org? Yes you do, because it will help you get to the ultimate goal of having a chance to say you are the best in the world. Now on to the top ten pound for pound fighters in The Evil Empire.

#10 Alex Mercer welterweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#9 Rufus McTearson middleweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#8 Barney Rubble bantamweight from Evil Empire Throwdown

#7 Dane Brigglett light heavyweight from Evil Empire Throwdown

#6 Tyrion Lannister featherweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#5 Simon Williams heavyweight from The Evil Empire New York

#4 Stem Cell bantamweight from Evil Hardcore Montreal Fight League

#3 Douglas Quaid heavyweight from Evil Siberian Fight League

#2 Tweedle Dee middleweight from The Evil Empire New York

#1 Lan Mandragoran heavyweight from Evil Empire Throwdown

There is is folks the top ten fighters that are currently apart of The Evil Empire. Only four org are represented in this list currently so if you do not have a fighter that made this list get out there and recruit, and make sure you are building hype threw your matchups. Honestly some of the orgs that have yet to hold an event could have fighters making this list in just a few months or less. It will come down to you as owners to get your fighters on this page.

Well that takes care of all of our rankings and the most time consuming thing I have done in a long time. All these stats and placements will be gathered on Sunday mornings so it can and will change dramatically over the course of a week. So if you sign someone or have a big fight on a Wednesday and your fighter is not showing up its because of their rank or status at the previous Sunday mark.

Well we are down to just two more segments of This Week in Evil. In this segment I am going to take a pole question for the readers. All answers should be sent to me in a PM and I will stop taking votes on Saturday night. Next week the poll results of this week’s question will be posted with some discussion and a new poll question will be put up. You will need to PM your vote to this question by searching for me. My manger ID is: 93217 and if you think you will be a regular when it comes to voting please bookmark me. Now that we have contact information let’s get on to the question.

What is more important to you when it comes to The Evil Empire?

1. Having a world championship for all weight classes
  2. Having world events and tournaments
  3. Being a part of something that could be game changing
  4. The ability to move fighters around without affecting title contention
  5. Other

Please be sure to send your vote in before Saturday or it will not be counted.

I wanted to do a little segment with ideas that I have about the idea behind the Evil twelve so I will set a paragraph or a page aside for that. That is where this paragraph is coming from. My helpful idea for the Evil 12 is a simple one this week, but it will greatly improve the entire group. I think that everyone should buddy up with another org. The closes by proximity that has one buddy being a top six and the other being in the bottom six. The top six should be looking at the fighters that will not receive a contract extension for whatever reason and try to send that fighter to its sister org. It will help the six orgs in the back of the rankings get a head of the non-Evil Empire organizations. The buddy system should also be used to host fights on each other’s cards as it will give a better rating to the lower orgs, and help the top orgs get some new opponents for their mid card range. Los Vegas and Las Angeles is a perfect example of this. When EFV knows they will not be resigning three fighters in the lightweight division that have 60+ hype plus popularity they should refer them to ELAFL since the distance is close and they would be contenders over there. Also once ELAFL is running events EFV could send two or three fighters over to do a few main event spots which will jump the event rating and allow a larger cash flow which of course leads to bigger names being able to be signed. This is just my thought and idea. I do have plenty more ideas that I will be throwing up on here so you will have to read weekly to see if there is anything good enough to jump on to and try to get all owners on board with it.

This Week in Evil will be posted on its own thread in the Fighter Interview sub forum where anyone can post comments or questions. I will also post it on each of the Evil twelve’s smack talk threads so each one of your fighters can see it. If someone posts a question or a comment on the smack talk threads I will not see it as I do not check the smack talk threads of orgs that I do not work or fight for. You will need to go to the Fighter Interview sub forum to post questions and comments. This thread would be a great thread to talk smack to fighters in other orgs that are a part of the Evil Twelve as it should get back to them with easy.

I have talked to a lot of fighters, managers, and owners with in The Evil Empire and a lot of you guys enjoy my work and I appreciate that. Now I know this is not like my typical work but I wanted to do something different and I had to make it enjoyable for maybe over 1500 different fighters when all 12 orgs become fully operational. With that being said I am thinking of adding a second Evil Empire show that focuses on interviews as I said before. There is also a chance that I will introduce a third weekly show that is more based on my current preview and review work where I do a review of the top ten fights and a preview for the weeks main events but we will see how much time I have available.

I would like to suggest to all the org owners to copy and paste this and send it out to all of your fighters. The reason behind it is that not all managers go to the forums and some people really enjoy the write ups and promos. Who knows it my make them what to bring their higher hyped fighters to your orgs.

• Upvote 1

Evil Evolution are proud to announce that they now have a private gym for the exclusive use of the org's members.

Double and triple elite coaches are already employed at the gym with more elite coaches being added as the number of members increase. It also has quality sparring to further enhance your fighters training.

All this for the bargain price of just $350 per week.

Evil Evolution is the fastest rising organisation in Tokyo, we offer fair fights on a regular bases, with great pay, we also have a gym Ulitmate Mma Training Centre-Evil evolution, at just 500 a week it's a quility gym for a cheap price, so join now and take advantage of this great opportunity, we also have Evil Evolution clothing desings, now in Bad man store in Rio, your fighters can get these items for free just let myself or Harriet Marshall no, and you will receive discount, and free Evil Evolution fight wear. This forum I would like to be fun for managers, so please feel free to ask for a fighter interview, or call out a opponent, predict how your fighter is going to win, or just use to plain old smack talk, lets spice things up a bit I can see great rivalries merging in are org and that's great, we have had one event so far that was great. We have three fully booked events now, which are all predicted to sell out, so the future is bright at Evil Evolution, hope you are all happy, if there is anything I can help with or you have any quires don't hesitate to ask

Yours sincerely Evil Empire owner Ben Frankham