Photo

FARTMMA: 340k Creation Tournament (170 lbs. Division)

creation; tourney;340k

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 TheRealDon

TheRealDon

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 247 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 03:09 AM

Clint Eastwood, in a promo video: The next round will be better than the first. Voges has no hands whatsoever, and he can't wrestle me to the ground. If he gets caught in the clinch, he's going to wilt. I'm going to knock him out on his feet, and there's nothing he can do about it.

#122 ChuckyV

ChuckyV

White Belt

• Manager
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 03:12 PM

20w13.jpg

Streicher Voges :

Hey Eastwood! Who do you think you are, a cowboy?

You know you are afraid to go to the floor, but it will happen eventually. It will be bloody and messy.

Come fight night and everybody will see how a cowboy cries for his mommy!

1545589159KILL%20logo.jpg

#123 TheRealDon

TheRealDon

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:13 AM

Clint Eastwood: Your mouth is a shovel, and you're using it to dig your own grave. I might help you out by getting it wired shut for ya. Come see me in the cage.

#124 JB90

JB90

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 413 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

Will there be previews and reviews ?

#125 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:24 PM

Will there be previews and reviews ?

For the semis and up maybe but right now I am focused 100% on recruiting and booking our events. 

I want the divisions to be solid for when the x2 tournaments finish. 

Feel free to post interviews and talk crap to each other here or in the main FARTMMA thread. 

1510498238RFL_logo.png1496812091Untitled-3.png

#126 JB90

JB90

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 413 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 05:42 PM

David stringfellow is currently busy putting together the finishing touches to his training camp but has asked me to pass on this message .

"It's a honour to be installed as favourite and top seed by the FARTMMA owners . This has pushed me to train even harder in camp and I want you all to know , you will see an even better 'bomber' in a few days.i hope I get to face the best heelhook because if the one that shows up from his last fight , the fans won't get their money's worth . I predict another first round knockout

#127 JB90

JB90

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 413 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:22 PM

Semi - Finalist

15361709526942.png

David 'Bomber' Stringfellow 

(3-0-0)

I want to start this press confrence off , with some apologies.

1. To Captain Heelhook, i just want to apologise to you for not showing you enough respect beforehand, i thought it would be a straight forward k.o but you hung in there even after being rocked.

2. To all the fans. having to watch 3 rounds of Heelhook trying to take me down and submit me , but baby i have solid takedown defence. Fair play you took me down once after 15 attempts. i also train with bjj killers, Shout out to Hank Lomard for making a brown belt struggle against a little blue belt like myself. But back to the fans , next fight ill put on a show , just hoping the next mug will want to stand toe to toe with me .

Lastly i would like to apologise to the owner - Ibrahim Camara. I have the whole 170lbs division running scared and they all have gone pretty quiet lately. Must be tough trying to promote these muppets.Dont worry ill keep bringing fans to your shows.

Next up i think i have Clint Eastwood, pretty good wrestler and his stand up is coming along. Seems to have some power with 2 knockouts but we will find out if this guy is the real deal soon enough. 

Also thanks for my second bonus of the night award, I'm getting paid .

#128 TheRealDon

TheRealDon

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 247 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:20 AM

Clint Eastwood: You want someone to stand and bang? You might regret saying that. On our feet or on the mat, I'm going to smash your face against the back of your skull. See you in the cage.

#129 JB90

JB90

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:49 AM

Having just spoke to David after his fight , he is gutted. The first two rounds went to plan and he was winning the fight comfortably. The team only changed his plan this morning following Eastwood's late flight . The plan was to just pick him off and hope Eastwood would tire . All credit to Eastwood who stayed in the fight after two poor rounds and got the knockout . David wanted to let everyone know he will be back shortly

#130 TheRealDon

TheRealDon

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 247 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

Clint Eastwood: After a shitty flight, I knew my gas tank was still better than his, and once I found out he couldn't hurt me I just waited for him to get tired and start dropping his hands. My opponents keep underestimating me, and I'm fine with that. Just don't be mad when your corner man wakes you up and tells you what happened.

#131 listerman

listerman

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:15 PM

14111261991568.png

Andy McCallum

"My arm... my fucking arm! Anyways, gonna need time to recover from that fight... mentally mostly. It was fun, especially since I had no expectations, coming into this tournament as a late replacement, but I had a good run, made it to the semi-finals. Good luck to Johnny Bronco in the final. Hope you break another arm, you selfish man."

the-corporation_zps5c78077f.jpg  

#132 TheRealDon

TheRealDon

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 12:52 AM

Clint Eastwood: Unfortunately, I don't think Johnny will be getting the chance to break any more arms. He's dangerous, for sure, and may be the best wrestler I've faced in my career; but I can wrestle, too. That's my bread and butter, so I may not be as easy to toss around as his other opponents. We will have to see on fight night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users