I want to vomit

JLP

i saw him on FA and thought i might as well try to get him, knew i had not much chance. Any chance he will stay in syn? :D

Probably not now, I told Syn management to send a contract before I cut him. Being good, honest guys they sent a two fight deal before his last fight friday so they could negotiate with the next manager. Now I assume he will head to GAMMA to crush cans and job to multis for the rest of his career. Sad.

Apologies to DS and Louie, had I known he had a FA dibs I would have held him until it was used.

• Upvote 1

Wow, surprised at how hard Scotty Bennett has fallen, I'll remember him as the person who ended Womba's streak as champion

He was already declining at that point too. I expected to get tapped out in that fight due to his ridiculously low IQ(81) but I had to take the chance.

I could have kept him around and fighting in one of the top 3 orgs for another 4-5 fights and won a decent a few fights against top level competition. I just hate to see my fighters top fighters decline at such a young age. It is the most frustrating part of the game and the only part that has ever made me want to quit. McDermot went into the shitter at 31, Bennet at 25. I know that I'm better off letting them go too early than too late though.

Haven't gotten all the details as of yet but it sounds like our good buddy Mentor contacted Dark soul both last night and this morning saying he needed Bennet for GAMMA, with only 1 fight remaining I am amazed, as an Org Owner he would pull that kind of shit but whatever, rather then start something dark decided to be he better man and released him, something I know Mentor is not and never will be capable of.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The whole point is to transfer unearned hype from Bennet to his alliance mate's fighter Custer. He's not going to lose to you before he can do that.

That's my whole problem with the situation, Bennet is going from a competitive fighter to a simple hype transfer to a mediocre org. It's just a cheap way for mentor to boost his dying org.

I do plan to fight in my org, something i have not done in over a year by the way and at the moment Bennet could get a title shot depending on what goes down, but i most certainly wont be "transferring hype". Why would i even want to transfer hype from my fighter to someone else, it just does not make any sense.

I also like the "unearned hype" comment. All the hype is unearned when you sign a damn free agent! As is the training, p4p and history! This is only the 2nd free agent i signed in the past 3 years though, i do not deliberately try to get "unearned hype", i simply won the option on the spin and win.

Do me a favor and change his name and put a new avatar on him and I'll stop publicly grousing about this injustice.

If you wanted him to have a different name, you should have done so before you released him. As for doing you a favor, why would i? You are not my friend and you are not on my list of people i know give a poop about. It seems you don't like me very much either as i make you Vomit :shades:

Also I am not going to spend money so that you "Stop publicly grousing". I did not do anything wrong by signing a free agent and if you want to make a big deal about it, go ahead and publicly say what you want.

Also he ducked Khalid Hayes because he's a punk bitch.

I had already agreed and sent the money to Dark Soul (the owner of Syn) to get him released. I paid WAY above his market value to have that done. So i did not simply "ask for a release" like most of you guys do, i paid for my release and that was done before i was offered any fight. I logged in after a few hours and he was no longer in Syn so i was unaware he was offered any fight, so i obviously did not reject a fight i did not even see.

Note: This is my last post here!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

Not gonna comment on anything else, but picking up a FA and asking for a release right away is a bitch move. Not something you'd expect from an org owner since you should know how annoying it is.

Plus then immediately sign the fighter to your own org... :thumbup:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I do plan to fight in my org, something i have not done in over a year by the way and at the moment Bennet could get a title shot depending on what goes down, but i most certainly wont be "transferring hype". Why would i even want to transfer hype from my fighter to someone else, it just does not make any sense.

Because it's your alliance mate and your champ. That whole division seems to be set up to funnel hype to Custer. A lot of past their prime fighters churning each other for a chance to lose to your golden boy

I also like the "unearned hype" comment. All the hype is unearned when you sign a damn free agent! As is the training, p4p and history! This is only the 2nd free agent i signed in the past 3 years though, i do not deliberately try to get "unearned hype", i simply won the option on the spin and win.

And now you are going to can that hype out into your org. Any one else who doesnt try to manipulate the game like you did would be happy to see what they can do with a top fighter, you on the other hand will simply get smashed to benefit your shitty dying org.

If you wanted him to have a different name, you should have done so before you released him. As for doing you a favor, why would i? You are not my friend and you are not on my list of people i know give a poop about. It seems you don't like me very much either as i make you Vomit :shades:

Yes, how can anyone like a cheater, an admitted multi, an internet scammer. You are a shit, probably always been one and always will be one. I dont care much about the name or avatar, but I offered it as a way out for you. Obviously you are too stupid to seize the opportunity though.

Also I am not going to spend money so that you "Stop publicly grousing". I did not do anything wrong by signing a free agent and if you want to make a big deal about it, go ahead and publicly say what you want.

Wow 5 VIP days that would go into mike's pocket, times must be tough for internet scammers. From your video you portray yourself as very successful. I guess your profit margin went out the window when you paid the prostitute to stand next to you and try to smile.

I had already agreed and sent the money to Dark Soul (the owner of Syn) to get him released. I paid WAY above his market value to have that done. So i did not simply "ask for a release" like most of you guys do, i paid for my release and that was done before i was offered any fight. I logged in after a few hours and he was no longer in Syn so i was unaware he was offered any fight, so i obviously did not reject a fight i did not even see.

Note: This is my last post here!!!

Sounds like most of what comes out of your mouth, utter bullshit. Keep on being a loser and pretending you have any kind of success here or in real life. After all the shit you admitted to I'm pretty shocked that anyone is signed to your garbage org at this point. I didnt realize some GEG orgs that had sworn they would have nothing to do with you anymore were back to sharing fighters. I'm very disappointed in TTFC in particular.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1