Search bar for mail

This really isn't a big deal but I was just thinking it would be good to have a search bar for your mail. So, if I had a mail that was from a while back but couldn't remember how far back it was it would be nice to just type the persons name or the subject of the mail into a bar to get to it quicker.. just a quick suggestion cos my mail is pretty packed. I know what you are thinking; why not just delete numerous messages and take a little time to find it? Well, I am lazy like that...

• Upvote 1

the entire mail system is in need of improvement. but maybe only for business people. if you dont have vip or run a business i dont think you'd need much more than what u got here.

ye if one has an org it would be very helpful to have a search bar other than that it is probably not necessary.. I dont really know what other businesses are like on this. And what do you mean shortmail?

Really good idea. Also one thing could be added - "show unread messages". When I'm flooded by a mails, I am opeing some of them in additional cards in my browser. When a mail require more time to send an answer (question about matchmaking, next fight, potential TS etc.) I am marking such message as unread, to take care about it after I would be done with messages that require lesser time.

Bragi~