• 5,985 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:04 PM

"The Dog" Simba Burns Jr (119110) 

13986922113746.jpg

Simba Burns Jr
champs%20belt.jpg

20130309124350belt4.png
20090611035701cfcbelt.jpgohofsmall.jpgweightG2.jpg

After 5 close back and forth rounds, Ugor defeated Simba Jr by Unanimous decision. Both fighters landed big shots, with Ugor landing a lot of punches while taking kicks from Burns Jr in return. At the end, no one knew who had won the superfight. Close scorecards read, but Ismba had lost.

"It was a tough fight. I thought I had done enough to win but I did take a lot of punches from Ugor. It seemed like a Machida/Shogun 1 sort of fight, where judges don't value kicks as much as punches.. Ugor was hobbling bad from round 3 on, and had no power in his punches anymore. He's an awesome fighter, no excuses, good luck to him I hope he continues to do well. His manager Davies is one of the best dudes around.

I'll be back shortly, I am still the CEC LHW Champion."
Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

#42 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:48 PM

Simba is now fighting a short notice Superfight moving back up in weight to fight MMATYCOON Legend Cinder Smaug at Heavyweight.

While the contenders are being back up after the departure of Trevor Rezneck following two Title fight loses to Simba Burns Jr. Rung Thrym lost recently to Antonio Ronaldo and Simba wanted to be kept in action against top competition.

"I'm gonna knock Smaug out, I cornered my buddy Kyle Carlton when he demolished Smaug not long ago. I see the weakness, his legs are weak & I'll chop him down like a tree and his chin won't hold up for long afterwards. He is a good fighter, very powerful but he can't penitrate my chin, no chance."

Posted Image

#43 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:14 PM

After 3 rounds, to the world it had looked as if Simba Burns Jr had done it again, but the judges didn't agree. It was read that by MAJORITY DECISION, Cinder Smaug had defeated The Lightheavyweight Champion. Commentators had it close, and of the 7 major MMA media websites 4 had it for Burns Jr while 2 scored it a draw and the other scored in favour of Smaug.

Burns Jr's camp was visibly upset but Simba was quick to dismiss the boos from the crowd and shows his class again by saying

"Hey Guy's don't boo, Smaug hits hard and I couldn't finish him, I really tried not his fault the judges hate me. I should have stuck to the game plan but I didn't so it's my own damn fault and my managers. He is a huge HW and I guess the judges saw his punches and missed my kicks, so it is what it is, props to Cinder and his camp. I'll be back very soon to defend my LHW Title again against a fimiliar foe in FRITZIE ZIVIC who has two extremely close wins over me and I will avenge that loss, trust me, it's on."

20130309124350belt4.png

Posted Image

#44 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:45 AM

20130309124350belt4.png

tumblr_ml20098QOZ1qhndw9o1_400.gif

ConditHardy9.gif

tumblr_ml20g29tpm1qhndw9o1_400.gif Burns Jr puts Zivic down in RD1.

Simba Burns Jr had done it again. He defended his CEC LHW Title again for redeemed his two previous decision losses to Fritzie Zivic. All judges scored it a clear 50-45 for Simba Burns Jr.

Simba took control from the get go, showing great footwork to avoid Zivic's power, and took out Zivic's legs and body with devastating kicks that let Burns Jr set up his head punches with. A flash knockdown in round 1 for Burns Jr led to the shutout and after 5 rounds he had landed over 100 more strikes as Zivic had, it was a miricle Zivic had made it to the final bell as his legs and body were black and blue and his face was cut and bloodied from Burns' rapid head punches.

Posted Image

#45 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:49 AM

Highlight all of them

#46 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

Highlight all of them

All of what?

Posted Image

#47 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:19 AM

"The Dog" Simba Burns Jr (119110) 

13986922113746.jpg

Simba Burns Jr
champs%20belt.jpg

20130309124350belt4.png
20090611035701cfcbelt.jpgohofsmall.jpgweightG2.jpg

Simba again defended his LHW Championship with another dominant shut out performance over top contender Police State. 50-45 read on all scorecards for Simba Burns Jr and he is STILL THE CHAMPION AT 42 years of age!

Posted Image

#48 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Simba Burns Jr made his Middleweight debut at CEC 469, dropping down in weight to fight the former Champion and dominant Superstar, Johnny Reach, managed by Michael Knight, one of the best managers in the game.

Over 5 rounds, Simba Burns Jr went to work, taking out Reach's legs with brutal kicks from every angle while utilizing a prefect jab and lead hooks to the head of the former long time Middleweight Champion. Reach kept it close in the first round but Burns Jr started to pull away and he stayed away from Reach's counter shots throughout the first 3.5 rounds. Reach tried desperately tried to score the KO knowing he was down big on the scorecards. Reach got no where's close, and Burns Jr walked away with a lop sided decision not many saw coming.

After 3 straight wins with 15 straight unbeaten rounds in those fights, At nearly 43 years of age the Lightheavyweight Champion looks as good as ever and who knows what is next, with 3 weight divisions he will fight in now.

Burns Jr said "it's all experience and me being smart. I always just went in and fought and did whatever, just fought for money and cause I had something to prove. Now I'm just smarter and don't care about money or fame or whatever, I just have fun and I realize that winning and being smart is more fun then just going out there and having mixed outcomes because I didn't use my brain to match my skills and athleticism. That's all."

The King is still here.

Posted Image

#49 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:44 PM

GlitteringVigorousGlobefish.gif

Burns Jr chopping down Johnny Reach.

Posted Image

#50 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:42 AM

The amazing superfight is set.

Simba Burns Jr, the CEC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION VS Kobiashi, the CEC MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.

This is for the MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE, AS BURNS JR IS GOING FOR 2 championships in two divisions in one of the top orgs in the world

20130309124350belt4.png
20130309124350belt4.png

Posted Image

#51 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:08 PM

20130309124350belt4.png20130309124350belt4.png

SImba Burns Jr wins the CEC Middleweight Championship to become two division World Champ at the same time. He defeated Kenta Kobiashi by majority decision. Simba Jr is 43 years old.

Simba holds the CEC Middleweight Title, CEC Lightheavyweight Title, and K-1 Supermax HW and LHW Champion.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users