• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 BigIsh

BigIsh

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:36 AM

Should have stayed with your gut...That one change made you a member of The Butch Harris Club this week...

53846cb2e72d441fbb7e76a92b8b51df.png

b1fb0006c1cb22f17a4da8a9cc755bd2.png

Every time I add these up I hear the guy from FIFA in my head, "We have new leaders..."

FallenAngel... ur taking everything i worked for motherfucker.. im gonna fight ur ass next

#22 Fallen.Angel

Fallen.Angel

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:19 PM

FallenAngel... ur taking everything i worked for motherfucker.. im gonna fight ur ass next

:D let's go !

Camp League :- x1 Winners (Camp Fallen.Angel)

Pick'em League :- x1 Winner, x2 Runner-up
Camp-Fallen-Angels-Sig-v1-7-2019.png15-nuggets.jpg

#23 Fallen.Angel

Fallen.Angel

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:19 PM

Wait a minute... you and Big Ish agree on something for once?!

I actually thought it was a clear 29-28 for Costa

I had Costa winning 29-28 too
it was a close fight for sure

If Romero was more active trying to land punches than using those awkward movements ...
both of them got good chins for sure btw ... both got hit by some massive shots

Camp League :- x1 Winners (Camp Fallen.Angel)

Pick'em League :- x1 Winner, x2 Runner-up
Camp-Fallen-Angels-Sig-v1-7-2019.png15-nuggets.jpg

#24 barney

barney

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Sports physician. Guitar player. Super Troll. Major asshole.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 18 August 2019 - 05:46 PM

I also think it was a clear 29-28 Costa. If Romero did more on 2nd round than show his tongue every time he got clipped... Some lazy ass jabs and one poor TD at the end of the round where not enough...
Third round Romero won. But again, maybe he was only able to do this at the 3rd round because Costa tired too much and started slowing down (both the pressure and the reaction time)

Wait a minute... you and Big Ish agree on something for once?!

I actually thought it was a clear 29-28 for Costa

But, yeah, foh shu top 5 fight til now and maybe FOTW. Diaz vs Pettis was also good. The only 2 fights I was hyped tho

#25 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,780 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:33 AM

I felt DC underestimated Miocic in this one. He came in very strong and burnt himself out, his hands were down a lot, that said, i think he would of won this, if it went 5 rounds, he likely won the first 3. 

Romero is one of those weird dudes, super athletic, lots of power and ridiculous chin, but he has little to no strategy. Whenever it goes the distance he always loses. I really liked Costa, tough dude, hits hard, very strong and durable. Some of those strikes from Yoel were really huge and he took them. I think Brazilian MMA needed a new star, most of their best fighters are getting old or are out of their prime (their girls are going strong though). 

I was impressed by Diaz, i was never a huge fan and considered him overrated, however in this fight he did everything he needed to do. He executed the right gameplan, clinched, wore Showtime down, took him to the ground. Also, is it me, but does Diaz seem more mature and controlled? A lot of what he is saying recently actually makes sense. 

#26 popart

popart

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Baseball, Football, Hippie Livin'
  • Manager Profile

Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:51 AM

I felt DC underestimated Miocic in this one. He came in very strong and burnt himself out, his hands were down a lot, that said, i think he would of won this, if it went 5 rounds, he likely won the first 3. 

Romero is one of those weird dudes, super athletic, lots of power and ridiculous chin, but he has little to no strategy. Whenever it goes the distance he always loses. I really liked Costa, tough dude, hits hard, very strong and durable. Some of those strikes from Yoel were really huge and he took them. I think Brazilian MMA needed a new star, most of their best fighters are getting old or are out of their prime (their girls are going strong though). 

I was impressed by Diaz, i was never a huge fan and considered him overrated, however in this fight he did everything he needed to do. He executed the right gameplan, clinched, wore Showtime down, took him to the ground. Also, is it me, but does Diaz seem more mature and controlled? A lot of what he is saying recently actually makes sense. 

Diaz seemed a lot more controlled to me as well. Seems like his cbd oils are working well for him.
1543324243logo%20.png
1570938703C1EBA552-0509-4533-8E1B-669EEA

#27 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,780 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:29 AM

You are not the first to mention him taking CBD oils, where did he mention that?

#28 FightGame26

FightGame26

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:44 PM

You are not the first to mention him taking CBD oils, where did he mention that?

during the mcgregor fights I do believe

#29 barney

barney

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Sports physician. Guitar player. Super Troll. Major asshole.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:34 PM

He smoked a big banza ("CBD only, no THC") right before the fight lol

#30 FightGame26

FightGame26

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:50 AM

He smoked a big banza ("CBD only, no THC") right before the fight lol

tis is true

#31 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,694 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:09 PM

Diaz looked vintage Diaz. Literally identical fighter imo. See Diaz vs Cerrone. If Diaz ever seemed like he lacked control in McGregor fight its because he got his ass kicked for the first two rounds of that fight lol.

DC should of wrestled. I remember him taking a body kick from Anderson Silva that almost put him down at the end of 3rd round. Smart strategy by Stipe to attack body of shorter opponent.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users