Where did all (active) managers go?

i appreciate the civil discussion unlike "Mr. English Professor Synchronicfail Donk" over there.

involved player. advertising? well i brought a few players to the game and kept a few longer than they otherwise wouldve stayed, but nothing official. im sure others can say the same. anyway i didnt expect anything. i was totally content with any answer Mike couldve given me when i asked for "anything". i loved the game and at the time i wanted to help in any way, shape, or form as long as i got compensated with, like i said, basically a little bit of appreciation. no harm, no foul. most people cant play a game "basically fulltime" as a hobby for too long anyway.

Fair enough, was just curious. And don't pay too much attention to Camara. He's a local jester over here.

220px-William_Merritt_Chase_Keying_up.jp

• Upvote 2

Frank is the true OG he is original the founder of Syn best or the game had and will have by a mile.

Me and Frank dominated the game way before you all even started to play.

You never dominated the game. You're just poor piss.

I remember Franky name. Not as much as Matty tho. Also, this game most influential guy was Leo C Barros, fuck off Franky

Not all of us know exactly who you are or what your role in MMAT was. Care to share?

Franky was the original owner of Syn, good guy. Kind of brings back old memories :wheelchair:

I remember we (meaning GAMMA and Syn) were fighting for arena spaces back in the day when there was no depreciating returns and we were spamming events. I just had a look, we had 33 events in the summer of 2009, Syn had 34................those were the days. :showoff:

• Upvote 3

So Frankie boy loved the game but dropped out because Mike wouldn’t throw some VIP his way?

I’ve honestly never paid for VIP , I have for extra fighter slots but not VIP. It’s easy enough enough to generate Tycoon dollars to trade for it. And I haven’t needed Tycoon dollars since I outplayed Jarmas and took over Island FC, lol now THAT was pure genius.

But maybe that market was not established enough back then and this forgotten genius could not afford $10 Lolol

Then again if Master Humors vouches for this guy then he’s ok.

The only guy that I knew helped with programming was Wolf and his butt boi Aaron but maybe Frankie did help ....

The mystery deepens just like my penetration on the Stepdads , s birdie told me beta Luc Gagnon is ready for another beating :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

So Frankie boy loved the game but dropped out because Mike wouldn’t throw some VIP his way?

I’ve honestly never paid for VIP , I have for extra fighter slots but not VIP. It’s easy enough enough to generate Tycoon dollars to trade for it. And I haven’t needed Tycoon dollars since I outplayed Jarmas and took over Island FC, lol now THAT was pure genius.

But maybe that market was not established enough back then and this forgotten genius could not afford $10 Lolol

Then again if Master Humors vouches for this guy then he’s ok.

The only guy that I knew helped with programming was Wolf and his butt boi Aaron but maybe Frankie did help ....

The mystery deepens just like my penetration on the Stepdads , s birdie told me beta Luc Gagnon is ready for another beating :)

Here's a piece of advice for you - It would do you a ton of good if you would just not post instead of posting complete diarrhea.

I don't think Wolf had any access to code / database. I think Aaron was the one given access to the DB and started changing fighter stats - never really heard of him actually producing features which actually helped MMA Tycoon.

That Wolf / Aaron saga had a massive ripple effect. Think of the amount of fighters / managers / organisations all affected because of them altering the fighter stats.

• Upvote 5

and without me this whole fuckin ship sink :wheelchair:

to be candid here i actually asked Mike once for literally anything other than nothing, a little tad of respect, like even just free VIP or anything other than nothing for the work ive put into this game over years and still wantet to put in and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. he easily couldve convinced me to stay instead of quit. ive had so many ideas and energy yet to give. im sure at times ive probably put more time and thought into the game than he himself.. together with my small circle of friends back then. ce la vie. its like no shit - if you dont care about the people that create content in this user-content-driven game the overall revenue and interest will just go down and down over the years, especially if you dont even care much about the game itself anymore.

Well shit, there's an old name I haven't seen in a looooong time. Not even sure if I was active much when you were around. :wheelchair:

Thanks for dropping by Frank, glad you're keeping well!

• Upvote 1

That Wolf / Aaron saga had a massive ripple effect. Think of the amount of fighters / managers / organisations all affected because of them altering the fighter stats.

And I just given Wolf money for winning Survivor, which he cheated to win.

• Upvote 1

Not going to lie, this was my reaction when I read your first post I replied to.

oqf52ad.gif

ROFL

Sorry bud I don’t believe that. Then again I was watching this movie the other day called “Black 47” and I could not believe to what extent an entire nation could just take it in the butt.

But they did.

Really sad stuff.

• Downvote 3

I wish some of the managers who had a set of balls came back and replaced the ones with vaginas. I rarely decline matchups but I am constantly getting ducked.

Real talk!

Yes me a sub par manager at best.

Ive never declined a fight. Is there some instances where i should have? For sure, but i havent received any fights that I thought I had 0% chance to win. Maybe thats just me being naive. Im sure Ill run into some no-hope matchups in the future. Wheres the fun in cherry picking your fights?

- a humble 56-67-2 manager

Ive never declined a fight. Is there some instances where i should have? For sure, but i havent received any fights that I thought I had 0% chance to win. Maybe thats just me being naive. Im sure Ill run into some no-hope matchups in the future. Wheres the fun in cherry picking your fights?

- a humble 56-67-2 manager

Your a trooper! And i know a few just like us who still play.

In other news i will be quiet until i got some more scooby snacks as i tend to get edgy and moody.

• Upvote 1

I’ve never declined a fight either. Fart Master taught me better than that !

A big part of it is signing my guys to legitimate orgs, I think once I asked for an extra week as my fighter was injured but we fought on the very next event.

I have a very tough fight coming up against one of Marky Mark’s guys. This is where I like to be tested as his guy has barely fought and has had more training and barely any injuries and my guy (14-3-1 Humors) has almost 4 x the number of fights than his and less training due to the wars he’s been in.

I have a lot of respect for Marky, solid manager but I have been advocating for managers to fight their projects sooner so I have to walk the walk once again.

Best post in this entire thread. Thanks for almost saving this from the camara shitstorm

I wish some of the managers who had a set of balls came back and replaced the ones with vaginas. I rarely decline matchups but I am constantly getting ducked.

Real talk!

• Upvote 3

Real talk!

Get a fighter in GAMMA, i get at most 6-7 declines per year and the decline needs to have a good reason, if not, i put the manager on the shit list and release their fighter.

• Upvote 3

ROFL

Sorry bud I don’t believe that. Then again I was watching this movie the other day called “Black 47” and I could not believe to what extent an entire nation could just take it in the butt.

But they did.

Really sad stuff.

:yawn:

I miss the days of seeing Castor / Bjorn / ChrisKarter at least coming out with funny shit in response.

• Upvote 1