Tycooner

2 fights to go, offers are out! Magnus is feeling super confident now. Has anyone left got the strength and weight behind a punch to keep him down? How many punches can Jiggle take before bones start to break?

• Upvote 1

I was looking at the prizes, I see JT was the only one to get a KO by the 20th second of the first round. Picking KO and fight of the tournament appears difficult. Dont worry Jiggle..you might get 3rd.)

• Upvote 1

If Jingle does not make it back in time. Then I will bring back one of the fighters who was knocked out but that will be a player vote.

Well Jiggles manager appears to have made contact and withdrawn from the fight. Magnus had hoped the fight would go ahead. I'd hoped we would bring back Ebone...and the vote went to....Bruce Hardman.

Well he has a strong chin and possibly is the best chance in creating an upset for Cross. Can't wait.

Lol michael, I nearly didn't see you down there. It's easy to see why you get overlooked.lol.

I'm looking forwards to the occasion next fortnight. You are a good fighter in your own class and i cant wait to send you back there. I predict you'll be finished within 60 seconds.

JAY JAY reporter for MMA MEDIA ICON

Today i set down with up and coming fighter Magnus Cross​.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w19.jpg

JJ:Magnus you have surprised a lot of people in the world combat games boxing tournament.

Is this what you was expecting when you signed up?

Magnus:Totaly. Its been no surprise to me JJ, Its been a top class competition with big prizes and some of the best boxers from around the world. My manager has encouraged me since i was 18 to focus mainly on my boxing ambitions.

JJ: I got a few names for you after i give them to you tell me the first thing that comes to mind

JJ:Zeus Obliteratii ?

Magnus:Zeus just ended up being all psyche, but at least he lasted til the 2nd round.

JJ:Josh Madhaki ?

Magnus:Josh actually had me a bit concerned, 2 fights both against elite boxers and josh had some good style.

JJ:Jiggle Jiggle ?

Magnus:Jiggles....lol. I found it hard to focus pre fight, his name had me in stitches but in the end i just imagined a punch lifting him out of the ring. I'm glad i drew first blood.

JJ:Michael D Amato ?

Magnus:Michael is another elite boxer in fine form with a little bit of experience fighting the bigger fellas like myself. Michael has earnt his spot in the final

JJ:Magnus Cross.vs.Michael D Amato how do you see this fight going?

Magnus:Well I'll be winning thats for sure. I'm making plans for a first round win. 2nd round if the little fella can dodge. With a 46 cm height and 61 lb weight advantage the tale of the tape clearly shows me as the favourite.

JJ:Well as you know i am Michael manager he is signed with my company MEDIA ICON and he asked me to tell you this

"Michael D Amato: So you got lucky again Cross
you wont get lucky again punk I am going to beat you worse that my mate Mike Jursllla did at Executioner Heads Will Roll you dont have a snowballs chance in hell boy"

JJ:Sorry dont kill the messanger what is your thoughts on that?

Magnus:Well JJ, I'm pretty sure there may be a messenger waiting for you outside in the carpark after this interview....but he wont be saying much. Jursilla was lucky, I had his blood over my gloves and in my eyes in the first 30 seconds and i couldn't see properly. But you can hide behind him if you like cos i'll knock him out next time. You michael, your going to hospital from our fight.Your going to get Knocked Out.

JJ:Is there anything else you want to add or say to your fans?

Magnus:I'd love to thank the organisers and companies who have provided VIP membership as 1st prize along with a trophy ,an avatar for 1st and 2nd and plenty of supplements for the top 3, not to forget a few cash awards as well.

JJ:Thanks for your time and good luck in your upcoming fight sir may the best fighter win.

Magnus:Thanks JJ. Have a nice night and don't trip in the carpark, i noticed the lights went out a minute ago.

• Upvote 1