Matt Mitrione suspended from UFC (for transphobic (Fallon Fox) rant)

rac2

hardcore legend...i remember you. youre a known multi in this game, right? when was i upset? and when did you speak the truth? youre a loser who cheats in an online mma game...nothing more. what you say is completely irrelevant.

You have no active fighters, haven't had a fight in two months, yet you still linger around the game and the forums.... I couldn't imagine why.

You have no active fighters, haven't had a fight in two months, yet you still linger around the game and the forums.... I couldn't imagine why.

you're a fake gangster with a completely made up persona on the internet and write novels about your imaginary fighters. I stay here to post about mma... I like where I stand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you're a fake gangster with a completely made up persona on the internet and write novels about your imaginary fighters. I stay here to post about mma... I like where I stand.

You must be confusing me with Quacky Can. Hypocritical much? You've wrote more than enough novels about your imaginary, piss poor excuse of a fighter, Kid Torres (32-23-2). Tank Abbott has more KO's than Torres. Kid's stand up game makes Jon Fitch's lay & pray wrestling look exciting.

• Downvote 1

You must be confusing me with Quacky Can. Hypocritical much? You've wrote more than enough novels about your imaginary, piss poor excuse of a fighter, Kid Torres (32-23-2). Tank Abbott has more KO's than Torres. Kid's stand up game makes Jon Fitch's lay & pray wrestling look exciting.

i dont write novels for my fighters...it isnt necessary. others do it for me so they can get the feeling of the glory i bask in every day.

Freyr shakes his hands by his side, trying to relax. Samurai takes his eyes off the ball for a moment - Freyr sees the opportunity and cracks him with a massive hook! Samurai bends double and collapses on top of himself - he's out! The crowd are going absolutely nuts! Wow, what a knockout!

you continually saying "it" pretty much just solidifies how ignorant you are in the topic...it isnt even worth it to get into it with you. it would be like me telling you that weed gives you cancer or something. youre most likely a homophobe as well. why argue? not worth it.

Don't feed the troll bro. Something about Fallon Fox has this guy 1000% shook. These threads are just an excuse for CK and Brainsmasher to jerk each other off over their hating.

Don't feed the troll bro. Something about Fallon Fox has this guy 1000% shook. These threads are just an excuse for CK and Brainsmasher to jerk each other off over their hating.

Well one of these days when you grow a sack. You can cut it off and show us all how much you "accept" Fallon Fox. Until then you are just following the hippie crowd of accepting everything to fit in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah pretty much. the insecurity is strong in him...hence the internet persona. it's all adding up now.

• Upvote 2

Well one of these days when you grow a sack. You can cut it off and show us all how much you "accept" Fallon Fox. Until then you are just following the hippie crowd of accepting everything to fit in.

Yeah because you need to do everything other people do to tolerate them.

Tolerating something isn't the same as accepting something or not having a problem with it. For example I can tolerate gays. I would never treat anyone gay badly or hurt their feelings intentionally. I think they can do what ever they want. But at the same time why can I not also be against it, think it is disgusting, and share my opinion without being judged? When you accept a behavior you also encourage a behavior. Its not a message I think we as people should be sending to young people that abnormal mental behavior is a good thing. I don't think CK would ever be disrespectful to Fox in person. But there is nothing wrong with him expressing his opinion on a message board. Its important real feelings like that are shared rather than people being bombarded by comments saying it is a good thing. especially when most of society doesn't feel its a good thing and many are just scared to express their real opinion. People need to realize not everyone accepts this and they cant be away of that if we cannot express our opinion.

• Downvote 1

neither your or ck would be disrespectful to anyone in person, because real life isnt the internet. it's a little different when the person is looking at you. youre a close minded redneck. ck is probably a bit higher than you on the societal totem pole, but that isnt saying much, since youre the lowest of the low.

it isnt a message we should be sending to young people? what are you talking about? what makes it abnormal? because youre a redneck that believes in talking snakes and magical apples? is that the message we should be sending them instead? fairytale stories? dont worry about the young people brainsmasher...theyll be fine without your guidance in life. you can tell your kids whatever you wanna tell them one day, and theyll be as ignorant as you, and youll be a proud father.

• Upvote 2

neither your or ck would be disrespectful to anyone in person, because real life isnt the internet. it's a little different when the person is looking at you. youre a close minded redneck. ck is probably a bit higher than you on the societal totem pole, but that isnt saying much, since youre the lowest of the low.

it isnt a message we should be sending to young people? what are you talking about? what makes it abnormal? because youre a redneck that believes in talking snakes and magical apples? is that the message we should be sending them instead? fairytale stories? dont worry about the young people brainsmasher...theyll be fine without your guidance in life. you can tell your kids whatever you wanna tell them one day, and theyll be as ignorant as you, and youll be a proud father.

BY your logic I guess you accept and support pedophiles! Right? Do you think it is disgusting or not? A simple answer yes or no will do.

that wasnt my logic at all, but i can see how you got there since you seem to have grown up with some kind of learning disability.

you can attempt to respond to my post for real this time.

• Upvote 1

that wasnt my logic at all, but i can see how you got there since you seem to have grown up with some kind of learning disability.

you can attempt to respond to my post for real this time.

Why cant you answer the question? Are Pedophiles disgusting? Do you accept them? Do you tolerate them?

You type a lot of bullshit, and talking about internet personas makes you one of the biggest hypocrites on these forums. You'd get the Stockton bitch slap.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For example I can tolerate gays. I would never treat anyone gay badly or hurt their feelings intentionally. I think they can do what ever they want.

Good for you!

But at the same time why can I not also be against it, think it is disgusting, and share my opinion without being judged?

But why should you feeling icky about two consenting adults of the same gender kissing be normative for everyone else? You are of course entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to my opinion of thinking your opinion is silly.

Really though, why is it a major concern for you who other people stick their pecker in?

When you accept a behavior you also encourage a behavior.

There's a big difference between accepting something and encouraging something. Come on now. Even so I'd definitely encourage homosexuals to be who they are instead of being unhappy pretending to be someone else.

Its not a message I think we as people should be sending to young people that abnormal mental behavior is a good thing.

Please, show research or evidence of homosexuality being "abnormal mental behavior". I can whip out like five dozen articles, videos and what have you of gay animals, so clearly it's not a deviancy or kink fostered by the human psyche.

I don't think CK would ever be disrespectful to Fox in person. But there is nothing wrong with him expressing his opinion on a message board. Its important real feelings like that are shared rather than people being bombarded by comments saying it is a good thing. especially when most of society doesn't feel its a good thing and many are just scared to express their real opinion. People need to realize not everyone accepts this and they cant be away of that if we cannot express our opinion.

I agree. If norwegian folklore taught me anything it's that the troll bursts if the sun shines on it, and the same goes for ignorant opinions.

Why cant you answer the question? Are Pedophiles disgusting? Do you accept them? Do you tolerate them?

Pedophiles prey on children. That has nothing to do with what consenting adults do.

• Upvote 1

You type a lot of bullshit, and talking about internet personas makes you one of the biggest hypocrites on these forums. You'd get the Stockton bitch slap.

no... quite confident I wouldn't even get the dreaded "stockton dirty look" in reality.

• Upvote 1

no... quite confident I wouldn't even get the dreaded "stockton dirty look" in reality.

I'm quite confident, in all seriousness, that even BrainSmasher's overweight redneck self would hog tie you. Literally manhandle you. Me on the other hand, I'd slap you, then I would slap on a heelhook Rousimar Palhares style and make you scream bloody murder.