*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

The SFO is excited to announce that the TRIUMPH card is now full.

Goodl luck to those who are fighting and may the best man win!

Steve - SFO

Weight Rounds Fighters

205 lbs 3 Tony Stark v Peter Quinn

185 lbs 3 Curtis MacDougall v Vladimir Kirkovich

135 lbs 3 Francois Gays v Juan Claudio Huaman

205 lbs 3 Miles McDavis v Big Steve

155 lbs 3 Bill Dafoe v John Howard

265+ lbs 3 Poppa Ping v Hayden James

135 lbs 3 Nick Naga v Hakim Hamsho

205 lbs 3 Michael Meryk v Kevin Kilbane

170 lbs 3 Stevee Cee v Robert Nicholas

145 lbs 3 Derrick Addams v Jill Leonard

good luck for everyone at the debut event! already bought tickets for me and all of my team to study your moves and to drink a shitload of (for the fighter its non alcoholic ofc) beer and whiskey!

miles mcdavis is also getting restless since his fight with big steve is coming closer....he trained hard and wants to lick blood! hes sure he will win the fight but hes not sure if his opponent will leave the octagon breathing or not... his therapist had extra hypnotic sessions with him to get his killerinstict working at 120%...this guy wants to fill up graves now!

Thanks for the input, Dog. My next question is what do you consider high quality. I almost have the money to make a 145. I could make a 150 in about amonth if people continue to purchase product. But it will take me months and months to afford a 158 quality. What do you ( and others ) think?

Dudley

i think working on highquality recovery items would payout more in the long term. like you said it will become the most important supp. and muscle builder is mostly for weights only...

just my 2 cents =)

thx very much to marvel combat and biobonds for the extra "under the table" bonus contests. stuff like that makes the sfo better than other new orgs :)

Indeed it will be. It's already in pre-production stages. I need everyone to spend their extra cash on CLEAR so we can get CREAM on the shelves soooooooooon.

Thanks a ton for everyone's support, especially Steve.

Is it going to be called the 'Cream'? :D

A hard bangin' welcome to MMA fight fans around the globe, here to soak up the atmosphere surrounding SFO's initial fight card, the appropriately titled: DEBUT. Before moving to the combatants however, we'll take a brief moment to introduce you to the Success Fight Org and it's goals. Owned & operated by L Steve the H, or Hoss, as we fondly refer to him around the office, the SFO's reason for being is to develop and showcase the best fighters their money can buy. Steve is as committed to the company as any owner we've seen elsewhere; always there to help you along when able. With an astute eye for talent and steely determination to sign them, the SFO has managed to snatch up a large percentage of the best up & coming fighters and most will be doing battle with one another to determine who's king of their division's castles. A last item worth noting is that the Org is open to every possible weight class, so no one feels excluded from displaying their fighting skills to the world.

Most importantly, we here at the SFO listen to our fans and we're hearing you lound & clear- LET'S GET IT ON! Yes, here we are Fight friends, at DEBUT; the card that brings you more coinflips than a Vegas' spread on NFL Sunday. For a novel switch from the norm, we have no clue who's headlining or opening, we're just rollin fights out as we signed 'em! No smoke & mirrors either, the SFO and it's fans should not be expecting scintillating displays by jiu jitsu black belts or Muay Thai masters; all we're looking for is a lot of heart and fighting spirit displayed by evenly matched warriors who wanna make a name for themselves in the MMA world.

To that end, we're kicking off the festivities with a LHW match with Gilmar "Boom" Junior (0-0) vs. a much stockier, "the king" Richard LeRoi (0-0). When looking at these two fresh faces, the one skill that jumps at you is Junior's wrestling ability; he's obviously been working on mats from a young age. Although outgunned in the striking department, it also provides him with an opportunity to control the match from the outset, since "the king" hasn't had time to hone his skills anywhere near a proficient level. Which, barring a fortuitous shot that manages to land amidst another sloppy combination, means he's likely in for a 15 minutes of takedown hell. However, at the time of writing, Boom was not training and short on funds while LeRoi had enough cash for his decent gym. Gilmar had best get back to sweating hard if he doesn't want to see what little advantage he may have fade away. (editor's note; Junior's now gotten himself into Cozad's, which is a step up from nothing).

the Prez says: The Brazilian is hungry and determined. LeRoi is in for a big welcome to the SFO.

Prediction: LeRoi, Split Decision.

In the 185 lb. Division, our first two signings there go head to head to see who emerges as SFO's MW AfroCan King. It's Zaire's under-16 state wrestling champ, "Kid Persistence" Kublai Congo (0-0) going against mysterious Somalian street brawler, Tupfama "La Bamba" Mbamba (0-0) (and try saying that 10 times, fast). According to sources who've watched both train, Mbamba packs a whallop while Congo can take a shot and then take you down so this one could turn into a war of attrition. Congo possesses a much larger frame and we'll have to see if both cutting weight and the extra muscle bulk play a negative role with his condition. In a quote from his head trainer: "We know La Bamba's got some good stand-up but we're training and game planning for that. By the time the Kid is done with him, he'll be wishing that container ship he arrived in had docked somewhere else". Pretty strong words, let's see if Mbamba can serve them up for an after-fight buffet snack. In response, the recently landed immigrant stated: "The delight of seeing a young child laugh always brings tears to my eyes." No one's sure of that ambiguous quote's meaning but we can be certain them's fightin' words in Mogadishu.

Prediction: Mbamba, TKO, 3rd.

the Prez says: I have spent extensive time with both of these fighters and I am excited to see who will triumph for this important African Delight fight.

Next up is another tilt between newcomers at 205 (who wants to be a contendah?), as Rubens "Rubinho" Santana Mello (0-0) takes on Finnegan "Brewzer" O McMacElveney (0-0) (he of the Ukranian ancestry). Biggest question at this point is will Mello make weight? He has a ton to cut and needs to keep the energy up while gobbling the best weight loss pills available. Should he qualify to fight, he certainly stands a puncher's chance with his decent striking abilities and tank-like build. The Brewzer will need to take this one down and keep it there if he wants his maiden voyage in the cage to be a successful one. Even if he hasn't been working on his ground n' pound, it'll be a matter of time before we see a tap from Rubinho due to a gift-wrapped arm-bar.

Prediction: No Contest (Mello misses weight)

the Prez says: It does look like Mello will miss weight. He his management has been out of contact with the SFO. We're not happy about this situation.

Turn on the jumbotron for our next matchup, when we shift to the SHW division's inaugural dustup, between Montreal USA's, Joe "Wayz" James (0-0) and Canuck, Trey "Trinco" Oeuftete (0-0). Like the other bouts previewed so far, this one's a toss-up (you ain't in the WWE, son) but unlike the other ones, James and Oeuftete bring similar styles to the table. Carrying a 10 lb. weight advantage is a factor that favours Trey and MMA legend Ras Putin thinks it'll be the difference; "he hits that much harder and can control joe on the ground that much better with the extra weight he carries around comfortably. I don't see this one going past the 2nd round before Trinco ends it with a KO or tapout". James may have more heart than head wanting to sign in the 265+ lb. Division, as he's able to make weight as a straight Heavy. That said, he left us with an ominously succint quote "Pain is Silent". Egghead Oeuftete may want to consider the move down, as well eventually, if things don't pan out in the SHW's for him.

Prediction: Oeuftete, TKO, 2nd.

the Prez says: Don't follow me on Twitter, I'm not there!

Lowering the scale a notch, we drop down the HW Division and another intriguing match of styles, as solid boxer/blue belt, Anderson "The Spider" Silva (0-0) climbs into the cage against Muay Thai prodigy, Jake "Big Daddy" Bones (0-0). We're expecting early fireworks in this one; as Silva's giving up 15 lbs to the dangerous Bones, he'll be wise to look for the early KO or submission. Big Daddy looks like he'll put on a show against anyone who wants to stand and bang but other than drawing on his wrestling days in High School, it's fish out of water time when things go horizontal. Will Silva be able to get it there? can he keep it there? be sure to tune in and not to blink; we're expecting an explosion after the bell rings!

Prediction: Bones, TKO, 1.

the Prez says: Both guys are dangerous and you never know what's going to happen. Let's hope both guys let it all hang out in the ring.

Time to get the skinny from the other side of the fence, which means our first bout at 135; featuring Brazilian, Patryck "Rush" St Pierre (1-0) going up against the crazily named, Kuku "Flying Squirrel " Hazelnut (0-0). As our first fighter with a pro win under his belt, St. Pierre comes into this match looking like the SFO's Randy Couture with all the experience. Besides that, he possesses more skills than Kuku, limited as they are, which can likely be attributed to his superior training regimen. Rush can/should win this fight no matter where it takes place, unless Hazelnut has some tricks up his sleeve. His only advantage besides slightly better hands is the 5 extra pounds he carries; if it comes with strength and conditioning, he may be able to wear St. Pierre down over the course of 3 rounds.

Prediction: St. Pierre, Submission, 2nd.

the Prez says: This is an important fight for Rush. It will move him to the top of the division.

Working our way back up to the Featherweights, SFO brings you Thailand's, Samuan "Ann" Prasoetram (0-0) vrs. Michael "The Snake" Smith (0-0). Based on their handles, the smart money's on the latter but unfortunately for our stringbean, Smith (185 cm tall?) , nicknames don't punch or block for you. Even more unfortunate is the fact the Snake can't punch or kick, either, while his opponent has those angles covered. He can, however, get busy on the ground and not surprisingly, Prasoetram does not want to go there. This tilt is going to revolve around the Thai's ability to prevent the takedown as well as Smith's striking defence and chin.

Prediction: Prasoetram, Unanimous decision.

the Prez says: Ann is a feisty chick. Good luck fighters!

In our first Welterweight match, Nick "big prick" Vick (can we say that on tv?) (0-0) takes on Charles Danvers (1-0), who, despite the win on his record, has less hype and popularity than Vick (must be those Hollywood good looks Nick sports). We have another brave battler in Danvers, who could be fighting at LW but chooses to compete against bigger opponents. Of note is the good MT/ground game mix he brings to the tabl; should his camp gameplan well and he sticks to it, the bigger Vick will have his hands full, likely wishing he'd trained a little longer for this one.

Prediction: Danvers, TKO, 3rd.

the Prez says: Nick is a big prick. But does Danvers have what it takes?

At last we get to the catfight that half the Forum's been waiting for, as the brazen, Shaniqua "Hussy" Gorbdinkle (0-0) stares down at the demure but dangerous, School Girl (0-0). Don't let the, uh, pretty faces fool ya, folks, these gals can go! The SFO provides yet another great matchup of styles here, with the Hussy having an edge in Muay Thai and Wrestling while Schoolie's all that with the hands and submissions (believe it or not). She'll also have a distinct reach advantage going in, with Gorbdinkle's more compact frame having "takedown machine" written all over it. School Girl best keep an eye on that bank balance, as too many trips to the mall may mean no more training for her. When asked how she'd been training for this fight, the ultraprecocious one replied: "I've grown my nails really long".

Prediction: Gorbdinkle, Split Decision (setting up the rematch).

the Prez says: These girls have brought nothing but hype to the SFO. May the best biatch win!

Last but certainly not least, we've a couple scrappers looking to establish themselves as frontrunners in our LW Division, when Piere "Puma" Dolinski (1-0) collides with Phillipino import, Octavian "Lights Out" Barca (0-0). Looks like a slugfest to us, with their mediocre groundgames cancelling each other out. The key will be Barca's ability to cut off the cage and force the clinch, where his strong MT skills can best be displayed. Besides enticing Barca into a straight boxing match, Dolinski may want to consider playing possum early on to see how much gas his opponent's got in his tank. When asked how he expected to take the fight, our intrepid reporter elicited these comments from Barca: "I expect to win by keeping it standing whether it be by stand up or clinch".

the Prez says: Good luck guys!

So that's a wrap from outside the Belle Center, just down the street from Paddy O'Malleys Bar in Montreal, where it all begins for the SFO and it's fighters. We've thoroughly enjoyed providing you with some insights leading up to Saturday's slugfests and trust you'll be tuning in eagerly. With this being many fighters first time climbing into the cage, we have more unknowns than an American Idol audition in Idaho. Every match may have plenty of questions but DEBUT has all the answers on January 23rd, so don'cha dare miss it!

very entertaining!

naamsaap: for me high quality means round 155 and up.. im using 156+ recoverys atm ( at least i beleieve it is 156 but i trust manny from hbf and the supps are working well ). i really like the strategy to offer 2 different products with different prices... one recovery with ~150 for maybe 100$ and a second line you could focus afterwards with 159 for 300$ each. i think this makes sense cos you get a very wide customer field. takes time but i guess the sfo will support you with buying the 150 quality while you work on the 159 and build a solid product for your (our) future. ( hell i need a bigger office.. no clue where to stock all these clear bottles :D i wonder if we will see a clear 15X aswell soon ?)

Great feedback, Dog. I would be suspect of 156. It costs over $200,000 to make that. I don't believe many of these people who claim to have supps over 150 in quality. Just my opinion.

Anywho... I can make a 145 right now. It will take me several weeks to get to 150. It will take me a year to get to 156+.

I want to offer this as well. ALL SFO fighters will receive 2 free bottles of CREAM when it comes out. And after that, it will be 2-for-1 for SFO fighters. That seems like a good deal. But, I need help. I need around $18k to get to 150. I would prefer to make 150, but SFO fighters need supps.

very entertaining!

naamsaap: for me high quality means round 155 and up.. im using 156+ recoverys atm ( at least i beleieve it is 156 but i trust manny from hbf and the supps are working well ). i really like the strategy to offer 2 different products with different prices... one recovery with ~150 for maybe 100$ and a second line you could focus afterwards with 159 for 300$ each. i think this makes sense cos you get a very wide customer field. takes time but i guess the sfo will support you with buying the 150 quality while you work on the 159 and build a solid product for your (our) future. ( hell i need a bigger office.. no clue where to stock all these clear bottles :D i wonder if we will see a clear 15X aswell soon ?)

this is the most hyped i've been for any of my 0-0 fighters taping up so far. the extra excitement's owed to this also being the SFO's first card in the books as well as actual anticipation to see the other bouts after putting the preview together.

sincerely appreciate the great reception for my efforts on that end; as i invested a great deal of time composing a piece that would get us off to a rousing start while providing the SFO with another meritous aspect to it's business.

tomorrow can't come quick enuff~ let's go, Congo, let's go!

friends call me Finn and i consider you one of them.

the Crazylegs tag comes from my id on Yahoo's fantasy sports messageboards, i stole it from a legendary L.A. Rams RB named Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch. used to post fairly regularly there but haven't left one since signing up at mmatycoon. i go by +he$wamee amongst my longtime (10+ yrs.) leaguemates, if anyone's wondering where that odd addition came from.

my pleasure, i'll be putting it to good use writing up the review tomorrow night and pulling no punches when doing so. if your fighter stunk the joint out, don't look to me for sugar coating 'cause i'll be dealing in bitter truths. now should my guy drop in the tank on the otherhand, i'm certain i can conjure up a plausible excuse...

;~)

need to hurry to catch my plane from las vegas to montreal to be there in time! already drunken.. lets hope my fighters dont crush the airplane cos they really look like rock´n´roll :D all this hype made them crazy... cya tonight boys! sadly not in a fight, but at the afterparty! good luck to all fighters!!!

naamsaap: im very suspect if it comes to supps... thats why i only bought mannys(hells balls) recovery items ( they are on sale atm, 100$ for a short time, its 250$ normally i think)... since hes sponsoring one of my fighters i can afford em atm. i like the idea of getting to 150 first and bring it to 156 later.

bob