KT Hall of Fame

Rambo

KT in general needs a proper rework in this game. For example, you do not even have the fighters being ordered by rank in the listings. KT rankings do not pop up by default, even if you are a KT org. I think rookie fighters start with 0 hype in KT, where as MMA have a minimum cap of 30. Not to mention recruiting in KT is an absolute nightmare the way the search is setup now.

• Upvote 1

How many real KT fighters are there in the game? A handfull only, mostly owned by just a few different managers. Unless KT grows to decent numbers, there seems no apparent reason to give them awards and HOF. That is just my personal opinion about it.

Wouldn't hurt to make it more appealing and rewarding those who participate there. Also giving the managers fighter trophies for KT as well.

Bjorn, this is not exactly something which takes up much time anyway, there is already an MMA HOF, so the code is there, you simply need to repeat the whole thing for KT.

I know, but it's not about the time that I'm talking. I just don't see the use for it. There aren't enough KT fighters to make them get p4p trophies, or at least that's how I see it. If the KT scene would be big and established, then for sure it would be needed, but now... hmm not really the case right...?

I know, but it's not about the time that I'm talking. I just don't see the use for it. There aren't enough KT fighters to make them get p4p trophies, or at least that's how I see it. If the KT scene would be big and established, then for sure it would be needed, but now... hmm not really the case right...?

Before Dynasty / EFFA closed down it was a lot more popular. Unfortunately it tanked. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be there. It should definitely exist, and there should be some awards passed out for those who have obtained the top spot as well.

I guarantee if I had a committed org owner for KT we could rejuvenate it rather quickly. Would just take some financial backing which I can do. Just need somebody or a small team of people who'd be down for the cause.

• Upvote 1

Before Dynasty / EFFA closed down it was a lot more popular. Unfortunately it tanked. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be there. It should definitely exist, and there should be some awards passed out for those who have obtained the top spot as well.

I guarantee if I had a committed org owner for KT we could rejuvenate it rather quickly. Would just take some financial backing which I can do. Just need somebody or a small team of people who'd be down for the cause.

we got a few empty divisions in kilo company.I really focusing on fighters age 38+ in there own division which is the 265+ open-weight .If there is demand i can run a KT in the rest of the divisions