Will Mousassi be champ ?

jacky67

I still disagree about Weidman, the dude is a great talent and still one of the best at MW easily. I don't think he was overrated, he just had good matchups. I'm not even a big fan but he will return strong, mark my words.

I don't know where all this doubt in Weidman is coming from. The injuries do look like they have slowed him down but he looked like he was on his way to winning against Rockhold and Romero, he made dumb decisions and paid for them. I can still see him regaining the belt but honestly the top guys(Jacare, Romero, Rockhold, and Weidman) are all so good that it's hard to pick one over them all

• Upvote 1

I don't know where all this doubt in Weidman is coming from. The injuries do look like they have slowed him down but he looked like he was on his way to winning against Rockhold and Romero, he made dumb decisions and paid for them. I can still see him regaining the belt but honestly the top guys(Jacare, Romero, Rockhold, and Weidman) are all so good that it's hard to pick one over them all

I wasn't doubting him, I was defending him. I've never doubted the dude.

(Not sure if that was aimed at me since you quoted)

I don't know what to say about Mussasi. I think the new middleweight champ will be Romero, in MW division there are some serious guys like : Romero,Weidman,Rockhold,Souza, but Gegard is very underrated MW right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1