TWW News - 2016 so far

GBK16

http://i.imgur.com/BawKd7t.png

Dean Sutherland (Dinooo)

Hello folks and welcome to the first TWW of the year, and you are probably wondering why the long wait? Laziness mixed with other shit to do would be the answer to that one, Grant has been asking at least twice per month about doing one and I kept putting it off but alas finally we have ourselves a TWW; perhaps not if I don’t make it all the way through this. Anyway off to the news around Tycoon, as you can imagine a lot has happened in the past 5 months.

Alliance Movements

So the number one question I have been asked is why did I leave Convicted? This will take about two paragraphs, so if you are not interested then skip the next two. There were a few reasons to me leaving Convicted and none of them were drama related. The first one was when Mannetosen left for the second time and Crisse becoming frequently inactive during trips to Thailand. I have always said Convicted was like a family which is true, you have your brothers and then you have your cousins and of course you have Papa Templeton. Me, Crisse, Mannetosen, Hans and Templeton got on great, I spoke/speak to them still to this day. That isn’t to say that the rest of the guys weren’t cool, I got on well with all of them. The thing is when you look at Convicted; they have lost over the past couple of years guys like Harry, Ethan, Mannetosen, Avon, Tarmo and Soyster along with a few others who weren’t members very long like Meat, Firus and Furious Styles. The active members really when I left were guys like Mihail, Lance, Hans, Macho and Davy. You add in the fact Lance mailed me about quitting perhaps 8 times in 6 months and I felt like shit every time he done it, because he is one of my very best friends in the game; this now ties in with the second part.

I for quite a while wanted to help newer players, anyone who has been in chat over the years or on the forums knows that I enjoy helping newer players whether it is in the fighter business, the org business or really any business in Tycoon. I have helped set up numerous people with jobs in orgs, some more successfully than others over the years. The most difficult thing for newer players is networking and getting to know other managers. When I first joined the game, there was a noob alliance called Ferengi, ran by Xavier who owned K-1 Dynasty. This got me in contact with some really good guys and started my networking around the game, guys like Guns McKenzie and Math Perret are two guys I really got along with but sadly both left the game a while back. I wanted to create an alliance which would help newer players network with other newer players and I could help them get in with bigger orgs or other businesses using my network of friends I Have met over the years in the game. Hence the reason I created Qlimax with other guys who enjoy helping people such as Duphus, who is easily one of the most knowledgeable people in the game and Grant who knows a shit ton about the org business, we added another few vets to help out such as Bob and Beck who both also know their way around the org side of things too. Anyway, there is no beef between me and Convicted. I know it isn’t nearly as entertaining as Chris’ explanation of things, but I do need to add one thing about who I mailed about leaving. I mailed Hans, Crisse, Lance and told Mannetosen in case he ever returned and wondered where I was. Why didn’t I mailed Chris? I figured one of the other guys would tell him, we only spoke on occasion about football mostly, nothing really game related.

This brings me on to now a more fun topic as the two premier alliances in the game, BHP and Convicted, both added new members to their rosters to battle it out of the #1 alliance tag. Peel Steel and Bjorn (we will get to that later, don’t you worry) both joined BHP. Peel Steel imo one of the challengers for manager of the year this go around was swiftly picked up from BHP after leaving his previous alliance. Bjorn finally found a top alliance which would have him (or so he thought) and ditched out on the Dogs of War, after being rejected from Convicted the previous year.

Convicted added someone who Chris said was one of the most underrated managers in the game, I disagree on the underrated part since in the past 2 years when I have went up against him, I know I was going against one of the best the game had to offer. Klatz has been one of the best managers in the game over the past 2 years, he has never quite found the consistency but he has always had top fighters from AJ Herts to Jameson Connemara. If I got to pick my replacement for leaving Convicted, I am glad it was a guy like Klatz who found a home with another cray Russian in Mihail. Now on to a bit of drama which went on, since you know the TMZ section of the TWW needs some loving. The ownership of BHP recently changed hands and Barn relinquished control of the alliance to Mega Jug. We asked Barn for a quote about the situation and he kindly obliged.

“Due to personality conflicted within the alliance we were forced to make a choice over losing members or losing Bjorn.

I overstepped myself by overruling the alliance no votes and letting Bjorn in without a unanimous decision. He came in on a probationary period and I said if it came down to losing a member or booting Bjorn it would be Bjorn. Because of this situation we have officially agreed to have a unanimous vote for allowing new members and booting old ones as it should always have been. Due to my indiscretion and overreach of power, I have resigned my position as alliance owner in shame.

Jug owns the Broken Halo Pride now so only he knows for sure if Bjorn will be back. There are some members of The Pride who will not vote yes on letting him back in so I don’t see it happening”

Now to put this into a bit of context for people out there, Bjorn and Mega Jug had heat which turned nuclear when Bjorn tried to sabotage a main event for Evo. There were also a lot of whispers that Bjorn was trying to poach fighters from Evo. Anyway, Mega Jug voted now to having Bjorn in the alliance but Barn let him in on a probationary period. About a week or so ago, Steel left the alliance stating that there was a lot of tension in the alliance and it was causing people not to talk in alliance chat, this was all created because of Bjorn and Mega Jug having heat and other members of BHP starting to get sick of Bjorn anyway. Barn gave Mega Jug control of BHP and Mega Jug promptly put a boot to ass and punted him out of the alliance. Peel Steel has since re-joined the group and they now sit around the camp fire and sing kumbaya. There was also another rumour swirling around Tycoon that Barn maybe moving to Convicted, these rumours however were shot down by Barn in a PM which I have been told not to make public. It would also be rude for me not to mention another few moves which flew under the radar as the Dogs of War seem to have disbanded and rebranded into The Disciples. It contains managers such as MFN owner Lar, Joe River, JLP and Mike Thomas. A notable person missing is Scooby Ali, who moved to Vendetta which is a great move for them as a motivated Scooby is like a motivated BJ Penn. The Cage Cartel also booted Baby Face Nelson after more accusations of him ducking and brought in a savvy vet by the name of Louie. Anyway, if I was to continue this it would be really fucking lengthy and I have a bit more to talk about so here goes the other news.

Org News

In the org world, there was no bigger news than Bjorn giving Syn to Shortfuse. Sean has recently taken over Legacy, was offered the chance to take Syn off Bjorn’s hands before he completely killed it. Legacy then merged into Syn, similar to the move that Sean done before with SFC and restocked Syn full of talented young fighters. He then purchased Havoc as Davie could no longer find the time to run the org and it is now in the process of merging into Legacy cementing it as the new king of the 260k ID orgs.

On a parting note about Syn, as I really don’t want to go into the details of why Syn failed, I feel I need to address something that was written back in January about me trying to sabotage Syn. I have not had the time, energy or motivation to go after Syn, I haven’t even set sliders for the past few months to be perfectly honest. I have basically sat from afar and watched Bjorn plunge Syn into the toilet without lifting a finger. As I said befoe in a rant about him getting Syn in the first place, him taking over Syn is like driving a Ferrari without having a drivers licence and I was ultimately correct as he crashed and burned.

Anyway, other news, Troid EP and Insanity merged together to create Trinity which is now one of the top orgs in the game. A lot has been already published on this so I will leave it at that. Ascension has risen from the dead as Scott Davies now holds the EPL in there along with Donald running a few divisions. It is nice to see the org back on its feet again. Clydebankblitz would cry if I didn’t give Highland Games a mention, which has went from strength to strength and is now running the big arena and 3 hour PPV’s without a hitch.

Right I am nearly 200 words into this shit already and I haven’t even covered a quarter for the shit I had planned to do. I’ll do the fighters and managers etc. in a half year awards in June, but I feel like you guy have been neglected from your usual dose of multi accounts and Wolf’s lair or hole or sock or arsehole, I dunno what he is calling it these days but anyway, on to those guys.

Wolf’s Hole with Mr Wolf.

With the ITFL and EPL both starting next week, I feel a small piece about them is due. Everyone knows they are two of the most prestigious tournaments going, both offering huge prizes for the winners.

Both EPL 8 and 9 were run almost simultaneously, whilst EPL 9 received more coverage thanks to YerMaw’s excellent previews, EPL8 almost flew under the radar. The finals of EPL 9 finished on the 28th of April, with Mega Jug ‘s fighter Ashley Harrington taking home the honours. I doubt many would have seen that coming when the season started so congratulations to him.

EPL 8 will finish up on the 9th of May, with the finals taking place in Syn. It sees Billy Beast managed by GWad taking on Brandon Hale whom The Antidote manages. Beast overcame a rough start to this season, going 2-3 in his first 5 and since going 11-2, whilst Hale’s lack of finishing power has seen him almost come from no where and keep winning those decisions. Beast holds a victory over Hale from earlier in the season, let’s see if the result will be the same. Good luck to both.

The Upcoming EPL 10 season takes place at 145lbs, and looks to be one of the most promising season in recent memory with numerous top managers entering their fighters in it. You have Abraham Donowitz of Chris Karter, John Jamison of Mega Jug (who won EPL 9, so you can’t count him out), Klatz has entered a fighter who doesn’t look too strong with an 13-10 record but anyting can happen, top prospect Lorne Malvo managed by JLP, a relatively untested Lance fighter, and also one of Michael Knights crop. Of course there are many more who have entered and the unique format of EPL allows anyone to get a head up on their opponents at any time. Previews will be coming by Tony Scat, so it looks to be an interesting season with quite a few younger fighters entering this time as opposed to the old fighters we usually see entering EPL.

ITFL 5 starts the same day (4th May) but it will be going on a while longer than EPL. This season is restricted at 245k for light heavy weights. 6 teams are entering, Team Conquer, Charles Grace All Stars, Vendetta, Icon, Sully’s and the Dong Squad. Right from the start there are 2 favourites in Team Conquer and the Charles Grace All Stars who’s teams consist of very good fighters but also very good managers. My personal bias says that Vendetta will also be contending and will be up there, but many also thought the Finn Fighters last season would do very well but ended up finishing very low last season (might have been last). There are also some top fighters entering, many who have been pegged to go on after this tournament and achieve great recognition by using ITFL as a platform to launch off of.

Rivalries

My next piece is about manager-manager or alliance – alliance rivalries that end in fights taking place between their fighters. Last year we had two manager on manager rivalries and subsequent events.

The one that everyone will probably remember is Dino vs Bowser. At the time Bowser was on top of the world, long time #1 manager. Dino however didn’t think all too much of him and challenged him to a 10v10 roster battle. How much this was to do with the ongoing BHP vs Convicted rivalries or was it just between these two? Anyways, Dino ended up winning, not only winning but destroying Bowser 9-1. In my 2 years playing the game, I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this and doubt I will again anytime soon, two top managers willing to risk it all by going head to head in a 10 v 10 roster battle. It was quite something.

Next up we had the infamous Castor wanting a tycoon deathmatch with anyone, he was wanting to leave the game but wanted one last hurrah. The man to challenge him was a long time ‘fan’ in Butch Harris. The lead up smack talk was on point, but the event failed to settle anything as it ended in a very anti climatic 5-5 draw. Castor fizzled out shortly afterwards and left the game whilst Butch continues to trudge along.

It was quite a while before we had a legitimate rivalry between two managers again, one that actually ended with them fighting and not posturing. Lots had threatened to ‘settle the score’ but nothing much ever came of it. Recently however, we have a few starting out again.

Ryan Epicity challenged Chris Karter to a series of fights, Karter a former #1 manager accepted. Things didn’t quite go Ryan’s way as he lost 2-1-1, but he had the balls to go in there and challenge a top manager. So props to him for doing that and also to CK for backing up his talk and winning.

More recently, Ryan also challenged Bjorn (again). After much dilly dallying Bjorn accepted the fight which is yet to take place.

There was also a recent manager vs manager event between Rory Daly and GBK16 which was billed as the "Battle of the Scrubs". In typical scrub fashion it ended 3-3, and we have been promised this is not the end of the rivalry as they look to seek a conclusion.

Now, you may be wondering why am I writing this? Well, I keep seeing managers talk shit to one another and quite frankly it gets boring after a while. After all we are playing an MMA game, so the best way to settle things is not a war of words but who is can beat the other one a game. Many seem to be scared to take these challenges, as they will lose face if they lose so the cycle continues of trading insults that get re-used over and over but nothing gets done about it. In all honesty, STFU or fight.

The Multi Report with Grant Brophy (GBK16)

Welcome once more ladies and gents to the drama filled segment where we expose the multis in the game for your enjoyment and delight. This is going to be a very long edition of The Multi Report, as we have uncovered a huge amount of multi accounting, and will be presenting the evidence to you, the public to judge as you please.

Fat Boy multi accounting to feed fights to Ultimate Vale Tudo

We are kicking things off with the long time owner of Ultimate Vale Tudo in Rio De Janeiro - Fat Boy (175). Yes, sadly a long time player, and someone you can consider an original member of this site has been using multi accounts in order to benefit his org.

Who are the accounts in question? Why, none other than established veterans Ace Rockolla (1355) and John Simons (2304). We have confirmation all three managers are on the same IP address, and a quick look at them shows how much they contribute to UVT.

Ace Rockolla has competed in, wait for it…927 fights in UVT! John Simons is a bit better, I mean, he has only competed in 488 fights in the org. So these two accounts have a combined total of 1,415 fights in UVT. It’s less important seeing as it’s the main account, but the Fat Boy account also has a total of 1,145 fights in the org, meaning combined between all three, they have 2,560 fights in the org.

Meanwhile, a look at their record against each other brings up the following:

Fat Boy vs Ace Rockolla = 277 fights (271 in UVT)

Fat Boy vs John Simons = 102 fights (96 in UVT)

Ace Rockolla vs John Simons = 95 fights (86 in UVT)

So in the 2,560 fights they have in the org, 453 of those were the accounts competing against each other.

It is a real shame that such a long standing org has relied on multi accounting in order to help fill cards and maintain its longevity. While there is an argument to be made for Fat Boy competing in his own org, there is no excuse for him to have 2 multi accounts that he abuses to extreme proportions in order to benefit his org, and the extreme amount of matchmaking between himself and the other accounts is inexcusable.

However, you could possibly also include a current high ranking manager into the mix, although it could just be a string of coincidences. Lyoto Rua Julio is the current #1 ranked manager, and it’s come at a time when he has certainly ramped up his participation in UVT. Here are some examples of his fighters in UVT.

Gunmetal Grey Ii - Current 205lbs champion - Fought either the org owner’s multis or other multis in his last 10 fights.

Murray Jackson - Current 170 and 185lbs champion - Fought against the org owner’s multis for 12 of his lat 15 bouts.

Moyses Mattos - Fought the same manager all but one time in UVT, and that manager fights exclusively in UVT.

James LaBrie - All of his fights in the org have been against the org owner’s multis.

We’d like to make clear that Lyoto Rua Julio is not a multi accounter from what we have learned, however it does appear that his history in UVT has been padded by continuously facing the same managerial opposition constantly, and in many favourable circumstances for himself.

Onto the other champs now, and they read as follows:

Ray Reilly - Current 145 and 155lbs champ, currently managed by Fat Boy - Fought his own multis for the last 9 fights straight

Bryan Bishop - Current 135lbs champ, managed by Ace Rockolla - Fought in UVT and QFC’s for his whole career while competing against his own multis on many occasions

Bleh Wah - Current 265+ lbs champ, managed by Brooklyn House of Pain - Fought the Org Owner’s multis and other multis consistently.

So that wraps up the UVT section of The Multi Report, but my friends, we are only getting started.

Funny Monkey Business going on

Everyone suspected it was going on, and now we bring you the exclusive proof of the matter. For a bit of history, Monkey Business use to run an org called Monkey Business Fighting, which ran last year from August to November. Questions were raised about the legitimacy of the org, but nothing was ever proven. He opened his current org, Fight Exclusive Night, at the start of the year, and warning signs can be spotted immediately. The highest pay for any event they have run is $20,500. For a 20 fighter card, this means the average pay per fighter is only $1,025, something that doesn’t seem right immediately. Further investigation of the org presents some highly suspicious activity also.

Tomasz Rzasa - Last Login GMT - 12:21:05 May 1st 2016

Pascal Oaza - Last Login GMT - 12:19:19 May 1st 2016

Kris16 Kris16 (also owns FEN Gym - Last Login GMT - 12:16:41 May 1st 2016

Opel Astra - Last Login GMT - 12:14:59 May 1st 2016

Нелли Аксёнов& - Last Login GMT - 12:14:00 May 1st 2016

Jesper Knudsen - Last Login GMT - 12:12:23 May 1st 2016

Tedy B - Last Login GMT - 12:10:11 May 1st 2016

Tom Boss - Last Login GMT - 12:07:44 May 1st 2016

Pierre Quessey - Last Login GMT - 12:06:14 May 1st 2016

Piotr Kowalski - Last Login GMT - 12:05:28 May 1st 2016

Edward Lattitude - Last Login GMT - 11:59:11 May 1st 2016

Emil Nygard - Last Login GMT - 11:52:36 May 1st 2016

Francesco Barraca - Last Login GMT - 11:48:40 May 1st 2016

Zibi Kaufer - Last Login GMT - 11:43:33 May 1st 2016

Abel Frey - Last Login GMT - 11:40:58 May 1st 2016

Lucjan Grabowski - Last Login GMT - 11:39:40 May 1st 2016

Rolland Strang - Last Login GMT - 11:38:38 May 1st 2016

Cezik Cezik - Last Login GMT - 11:35:28 May 1st 2016

Sampsa Pusilla - Last Login GMT - 11:34:19 May 1st 2016

Gabriel Milito - Last Login GMT - 11:33:16 May 1st 2016

Thomas Peterson - Last Login GMT - 11:31:13 May 1st 2016

Mercedes Benz - Last Login GMT - 14:42:01 30th April 2016

Kimi Peltonen - Last Login GMT - 10:42:52 May 1st 2016

We’ve received this information from a source, who also noted that while the last 2 users don’t match much in terms of time as the rest, they have been logging in at the same time in days previous. He also noted that while the gym says “FEN Gym”, there are currently 17 fighters in the gym, all of which are managed by either Monkey Business himself, or one of the managers above. It’s clear the accounts are being logged into to accept fights before being logged out of to continue onto other accounts to accept fights in order to keep FEN cards going, a shameful act to say the least and something that I imagine his alliance mates at The Highland Network will be disappointed with.

Wait...You mean more Highland Network misdeeds?

Yes, unfortunately it appears Monkey Business is not the only offender in The Highland Network. In what is a sad turn of events, it has come to light from a source that Reggie Thistleton, the owner of Highland Island, has another account which has been competing in Highland Games and Highland Island. The Elk (96800) is the account in question.

With 72 fights in his history, 35 of those have come from competing in Highland orgs, and only 1 fight on his record has come from a Non-Highland or QFC org. It may come to light that The Elk is a relative of Reggie, but that does not excuse the fact he has competed in Highland orgs, ones that Reggie himself has owned as well, and benefitted the org.

It’s a shame, as it undermines the work that the other members of the alliance have put in, and I don’t believe anybody outside of Reggie knew about it considering the risk it gave to the main org. So on that note, a shame for Highland Network, and shame on Reggie for using a multi account.

Quick Recap of a Recent Multi Scandal

Another multi case came to light recently, and it’s a long thread so I will link you to my post on the thread where it is all explained.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54457&p=752169

From myself and the other members of Qlimax, we would like to apologise for what this asshat has done to Highland KT, and we have booted him immediately from the alliance. Apologies also goes out to Juice Box, who purchased VIP for him but never got paid. Dino has sent him the cash to replace it, and hopefully now we will see less of this kind of behaviour in the game.

Further on from there….

Well I am sure a lot of people figured this was coming. On that thread, we had a certain member of the MMAT community praising - I repeat “PRAISING” - the actions of Randy Richards. He proceeded to get bashed to high heaven, and it immediately got turned into a case where people thought it was due to him saying people shouldn’t be checking IP’s. We wanna clear 2 things up first of all. 1, he was not being bashed for the IP comment, he was being bashed for praising the actions of a fuckwit scumbag. 2, we here at TWW News have not seen nor have we ever personally checked any member of the MMA Tycoon communities IP Address in order to find evidence for a TWW article. We have liaisoned with the officials and followed all the steps to ensure a fair and rigorous research process, and all of our info has been forwarded onto them before anything goes further. Now, with that out of the way, let’s chat about David Morrison shall we?

Now, first thing I want to say is that we have no clue as to David Morrison’s IP, and we would never even attempt to personally find that information. However, we have found out through the appropriate means that David Morrison does indeed run a multi account. Now, red lights came about with David being vehemently against IP checks, although his stance being privacy of information, it has come to light that David actually has another account. The account in question being Shan Lee (102965).

Not only has Shan Lee competed in 36 USFC sanctioned fights, and not only is Shan a member of the same alliance as David Morrison, but Shan is also used to hold an alliance gym for David Morrison’s Bullet Proof Mafia, although he doesn’t actually have any fighters in said gym. Apart from that, not much interesting about it, just a cut and dry case of Shan Lee helping David’s alliance by holding a gym, while competing in USFC fights, with 14 of the last 20 being in the org. David has recently announced plans to close USFC as a result of IP checks, so it looks like we won’t be seeing much of him, or Shan, in the future.

Some Khalasars do have them…

And our final Multi Report story for this edition comes from the top 10 P4P rankings of MMA Tycoon’s managerial world as it seems one member has been a bit of a naughty boy. Khal Drogo (77564) is the current #5 manager in the world and has reached that rank through competing exclusively in Blunt Force Trauma for 2 years. It’s coincidental he is the current #5 manager, as he has another 5 accounts also. Those being Mayhem Miller (46140) , Michael Knight (46307) , Samoa Joe (65549) , Crazy Monkey (76210) and Dwayne “Superman” Johnson (86369).

All 6 accounts have fought almost exclusively in BFT, and although it does look highly suspicious, we cannot say for certain that the owner of BFT is also linked with these accounts, but we have an interesting note to make.

Khal Drogo - 193 fights (105 in BFT)

Mayhem Miller - 365 fights (185 in BFT)

Michael Knight - 394 fights (84 in BFT)

Samoa Joe - 297 fights (152 in BFT)

Crazy Monkey - 250 fights (96 in BFT)

Dwayne Johnson - 200 fights (75 in BFT)

All 6 accounts have high levels of activity in the BFT org, which shows a pattern among them. But now we get to the more serious side of it, where we have definitive proof of these accounts interacting. Their records against each other.

Khal Drogo: 11-5 vs Mayhem Miller , 3-2-1 vs Michael Knight , 1-5 vs Samoa Joe , 4-2 vs Crazy Monkey , 4-0-1 vs Dwayne Johnson

Mayhem Miller: 6-5 vs Michael Knight , 4-3 vs Samoa Joe , 9-2 vs Crazy Monkey , 1-3 vs Dwayne Johnson

Michael Knight: 2-4 vs Samoa Joe , 3-4 vs Crazy Monkey , 2-0 vs Dwayne Johnson

Samoa Joe: 1-1-1 vs Crazy Monkey , 0-3 vs Dwayne Johnson

Crazy Monkey: 1-0 vs Dwayne Johnson.

That comes up to 94 fights between the 6 accounts, and a huge majority of those have taken place in BFT. My own personal opinion is the org owner doesn’t know and he just feels he has 6 loyal managers who are willing to throw all their fighters in his org. However, Khal Drogo and his khalasar of multis can royally fuck off for this.

That’s all from The Multi Report this time around. Plenty to report on, and plenty of fun to be had for those reading. I’ll see you all on the next edition of TWW News if we spot anymore cheating cbombs for the public to roast.

The Big Interview….RazorMuayThai!

We're gonna be interviewing some managers on TWW News from now on to get the best insight possible into different areas of the game. Our first guest is none other than the new owner of EFFA, the #1 KT Org in the game, Aaron Newton!

Glad to have you here Aaron. Can you give the readers a bit of background about yourself and your experiences running orgs?

Hi Grant, great to be here! I guess I've had somewhat more experience in the org business that others may have had in the MMA Tycoon world.

My first org was XKC, a London based KT in which I created and got to the #1 KT spot in the world - and this was at the time of both Dynasty and EFFA so it was quite a big deal to achieve that back then!

Following XKC, I moved to be co-owner at NGF. NGF was a top 10 org with a lot of history when I joined up there. It was highly successful in my time as co-owner there and we hit the #1 MMA spot in the world, even if it was for only a day!

After leaving NGF I took a lot of time out of working at orgs before taking ownership of Imperial in Amsterdam. Imperial was the premium 240K+ restricted org at its time and had a great roster of future talents who are now flourishing in the top orgs. Also in my time at Imperial we had an org face-off with Legacy, an event which we won, taking home the $1,000,000 prize fund and the pride to go with it.

Then after another break, I purchased EFFA. I heard the org was up for sale and decided that I would buy it, due to my original work in KT it seemed a massive shame to let the main KT organisation die under the wrong owners, so I'm now here looking to bring new and exciting things to the KT world!!

Well exciting is certainly one way to describe it, as you announced a huge tournament soon after taking over the org. Can you tell us more about it and some of the fighters involved in it?

That's correct, shortly after taking over at EFFA I announced the 16-man heavyweight knockout league tournament with the winner winning a pay cheque of $3,000,000. We've just hosted the first round and saw some great fights. The two favourites for me at the minute would either be Sher Shah Suri or Ashley Harrington, who both picked up impressive stoppages in the first round.

KT has seemed to always be the proverbial step child to the MMA part of the game, with many ideas on improving the KT scene seeming to only just recently be heard and considered by Mike Tycoon. With his recent splitting of the MMA and KT records, and possibly more adjustments to help KT become more enjoyable, do you think we could see an increase in the popularity of KT going forward?

It's great to see that Mike is finally putting some efforts into growing the KT aspect of the game and I hope it does help generate more interest in KT but only time will tell.

In terms of the record splitting, it's great he's done it, but I think it can have been done better, it's not the easiest on the eye that's for sure.

So aside from running a huge tournament to bring more interest in the Org and the Sport, what else can we expect to see from EFFA going forward under your stewardship? Bob Vendarra did a great job running the org before he handed it off to another manager, where the org seemed to go backwards before you picked it up. Can we expect to see EFFA going as strong as ever?

Bob did an amazing job at running EFFA and nobody can doubt that, and it's my aim to try and get the org back to where it was in it's "prime". Hopefully I can get EFFA to a point where we can run PPV's on a monthly if not fortnightly basis - but we've still got a long way to go to get to that point.

Thank you for your time Razor. It's been a pleasure to have you here on TWW News. Would you like to say anything else before we wrap things up?

Just a massive thanks for having me, and to everyone out there, EFFA are actively seeking KT fighters, so if you have a guy then let me know!!

So that brings an end to this edition of TWW News. Hope you all enjoyed the read and hopefully we will have another edition for you sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

We’ve received this information from a source, who also noted that while the last 2 users don’t match much in terms of time as the rest, they have been logging in at the same time in days previous. He also noted that while the gym says “FEN Gym”, there are currently 17 fighters in the gym, all of which are managed by either Monkey Business himself, or one of the managers above. It’s clear the accounts are being logged into to accept fights before being logged out of to continue onto other accounts to accept fights in order to keep FEN cards going, a shameful act to say the least and something that I imagine his alliance mates at The Highland Network will be disappointed with.

Yes, unfortunately it appears Monkey Business is not the only offender in The Highland Network. In what is a sad turn of events, it has come to light from a source that Reggie Thistleton, the owner of Highland Island, has another account which has been competing in Highland Games and Highland Island. The Elk (96800) is the account in question.

With 72 fights in his history, 35 of those have come from competing in Highland orgs, and only 1 fight on his record has come from a Non-Highland or QFC org. It may come to light that The Elk is a relative of Reggie, but that does not excuse the fact he has competed in Highland orgs, ones that Reggie himself has owned as well, and benefitted the org.

It’s a shame, as it undermines the work that the other members of the alliance have put in, and I don’t believe anybody outside of Reggie knew about it considering the risk it gave to the main org. So on that note, a shame for Highland Network, and shame on Reggie for using a multi account.

And these fucklords dare to trashtalk and shit on THE UNIT??

What fucking tools, you see, i dont even need to investigate, to know that certain person are piece of slick filth, now you understand why i always thrown accusation to some of Highland Network fucklords and a bunch of dem buttbuddies, because you know i am not a madman and throw shit at people left and right for no reasons, i was right from the first day, Reggie Thistleton offered me a 100$ contract, ofcourse i am a new manager right?? lets fuck him, stupid cbomb fucklords, and now the multiaccount crap, unfair cheating and all that shit, and for what, for a fuckign browser game.

You know the most embarassing thing is dem buttbuddies defending these fucklords and even daring to play the "college nerd being bullied in a forum by bad bad trolls" card, one of the best at this is Clyde, and with what courage they even dare to trashtalk and insult, damn little boys.

I always said multiple times, and i say it a gain, 100000 of RandyRichards should happen to these fucklords, thats only fair, hey RandyRichards, if you ever read this, make a new account again and go fuck another Highland Fucklords organization, maybe sooner or later they will quit this game and stop being a disgrace.

Dickbags eating dickbags, i love that.

Always said they are arrogant little boys, not only unfair in the game but unfair in the forum too, throwing the rocks and then play victims, at this point even Arcalimon should be fucking around with multiaccounts probably, considering how arrogant he is.

Hey "highlanders" do you recruit people based on how arrogant and cheaters they are??? i mean, Reggie Thistleton cheat, Randy Richards biggest cheat of history of the game...Arcalimon and clydebankblitz little arrogant kids and probably they cheat too at this point , that must be an Alliance rule.

And seriously they even dare to trashtalk and make rivalries, stupid fucklord fucks.

• Downvote 5

Really enjoyed reading that, you should do it more often.

We had a long delay between editions this time due to real life for everyone. Hopefully not too long until the next edition

And also Gianka, bashing them is good and all, but I can spot two guys in The Unit who have been busted for multis in the past themselves. Monkey Business looks pretty unrelated to anything The Highland Network do, but I will admit the Reggie Thistleton one was a shame to discover really. But you can't bash guys like Callum on it seeing as they would be unaware of it, that's like bashing JJ for the multis in The Unit he doesn't know about. Also, no need to get homophobic on it, it just takes away from your point you are trying to make.

• Upvote 5

So that brings an end to this edition of TWW News. Hope you all enjoyed the read and hopefully we will have another edition for you sooner rather than later.

Yes please, good job, make sure to post this weekly, i would even donate if you want.

Everything to clean the game from scumbags sporting an angel face in the forum.

Yes please, good job, make sure to post this weekly, i would even donate if you want.

Everything to clean the game from scumbags sporting an angel face in the forum.

Weekly would be near enough impossible to get a good quality article on. We're looking at probably 2 months before the next one as we like to be able to stockpile ideas to write about and then write up the best possible TWW News we can.

More recent, I keep forgetting the name to this thing.

We had a long delay between editions this time due to real life for everyone. Hopefully not too long until the next edition

And also Gianka, bashing them is good and all, but I can spot two guys in The Unit who have been busted for multis in the past themselves. Monkey Business looks pretty unrelated to anything The Highland Network do, but I will admit the Reggie Thistleton one was a shame to discover really. But you can't bash guys like Callum on it seeing as they would be unaware of it, that's like bashing JJ for the multis in The Unit he doesn't know about. Also, no need to get homophobic on it, it just takes away from your point you are trying to make.

No im sorry, i am forced to generalize at this point, looks like they love to fuck around, or theyr Alliance owner have the IQ of the Queen of England, too many bad apples, and still i see John Bravo fucking around with theyr Alliance related stuff, despite being a long and proven scumbag.

The ones that got banned from The Unit were humors that we didnt knew about, and nobody of them ever ran an Alliance-sponsored organization, or an organization competing in a rivalry with another Alliance, like in The Island, and on top of that, DURING theyr tenure with THE UNIT, they didnt do anything wrong other than being just humors.

And the Highlanders can fuck themselves with the rivalry tournament, i dont play against cheats and wannabe good guys.

It's a shame after such a well written and genuinely interesting article the first comment is absolute jibberish topped with a bit of homophobia. Please give it a rest.

Anyway the article was a great read, it's by far my favourite thing on the forum. Keep up the good work guys.

• Upvote 11

It's a shame after such a well written and genuinely interesting article the first comment is absolute jibberish topped with a bit of homophobia. Please give it a rest.

Anyway the article was a great read, it's by far my favourite thing on the forum. Keep up the good work guys.

Yes i do understand, but i had to write that, after all the shit that fled around in recent days, but you wont hear anymore from me, sorry.

Yes i do understand, but i had to write that, after all the shit that fled around in recent days, but you wont hear anymore from me, sorry.

That's where you are wrong. You didn't have to write that, you chose to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the feedback Billy. We felt we had a solid amount to write on and there is still more we could cover which we will get to more in the next edition.

• Upvote 2

I miss my rap websites. Back when I was part of the "in crowd" and would know the inner workings of shit before it played out :( Grant's keeping this shit under wraps so we fall down the London rankings. Typical Irishman.

I'll link Monkey and Reggie to the thread and see what responses come from each anyways. Not much else I can do eh?

• Upvote 2

Couldn't have said it better myself bro.

Great write up. Gotta love when the big reveals from each TWW. Good job to Dino, Wolf, Grant and Aaron with the interview.

Also he may have been a bitch about it but he did accept finally so hope it's a good fight Bjorn. I think Origi is the best prospect on your roster which I why I to put another KO on his record and leave you in tears. As for Karter... Yeah mistakes were made.

• Upvote 1

\

Also he may have been a bitch about it but he did accept finally so hope it's a good fight Bjorn. I think Origi is the best prospect on your roster which I why I to put another KO on his record and leave you in tears .

I asked for this fight already a long time ago so I am glad it is booked now. Should be a good test I think. So yeah, I hope it is a great fight as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good writing and i enjoyed reading again i usually learn something new eaxh time

This time it was about the micheal knight that got mentioned i belive he was a long time alliance member :(

Not as bad as having humors at least twice but still

• Upvote 1

The Multi Report with Grant Brophy (GBK16)

I'm perfectly willing to be audited. I've nothing to hide but some shady tactics for funneling money in to The Island. (c: As for money: I've (almost) always paid everyone but my own fighters (and staff fighters, early in the season) with template contracts; everyone is paid roughly the same amount based on hype/pop, with 3-5 fight contracts that don't get renewed until the last fight, a title fight, or a weight change.

I live with four other people, one of whom plays the game a little bit... and not well. He can barely hack it on The Island, and it doesn't look like any of the fighters he's had even find success in the oft-maligned post-Island home for fighters, Highland Games. The only benefit my orgs ever received by signing or having one of Ryan's fighters was... having oft-inactive fighter(s) on the roster. Yay! Right? Erkki Perähikiä, one of my favorite managers to work with, goes inactive all the time and it's 100% worth it. Ryan... would probably have all his fighters cut by most managers. He's a pain in the ass to work with sometimes because he does shit like drop an established fighter who's booked for a good fight; I'm gonna be pissed if my fighter Aldous drops one on Saturday to a fighter who's officially retired. But, I can't stop him from doing that. Or dropping a 5-5 fighter I'd just dropped for an 0-3 fighter I just dropped, just because he liked the other guy's name more. I love the guy, but he's an idiot sometimes.

At least now I know what Callum meant when he said people were accusing me of being shady. Here I was thinking all this fuss was over claiming a top free agent with the intent to eventually have him fight my org's superstar. I don't see any conflict of interest with my roommate that doesn't exist any time a manager books their own fighter against another fighter or signs another fighter belonging to his alliance. I get the suspicion, though, and will happily do whatever is asked of me. Drop the org; avoid booking my fighters against his, which I would think is shadier; or, really, whatever else is asked. I'm not here for drama, and I surely don't have enough time to partake in it for more than a paragraph or two a week. stephane did a great job running Highland Island for the better part of two months while I was busy fixing loads of water damage in my few moments at home, and I'm sure he'll do so again whenever he takes over as the long-term owner of... whatever we end up calling fight org 4837. In the interim, I'm just trying to facilitate others' fun, and have a little myself in the process.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great write up guys. Can't believe how many there is.

I'm glad you managed to get UVT and Fat boy in this addition I left an alliance because of how bad he has been abusing the game. I mentioned it at the time and no one was arsed.

Keep cleaning the game up guys great work.

• Upvote 2

Well it was certainly not love that you got from BHP :shades:

Not from Jug no. He is so far up Dinooo his ass that he can smell his prostate.

I have had multiple messages from other BHP members that they are not happy at all with what happened and that they told that to Jug as well. But I'm not going to create a riot over it. If Jug is in control, I wouldn't want to be there anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm perfectly willing to be audited. I've nothing to hide but some shady tactics for funneling money in to The Island. (c: As for money: I've (almost) always paid everyone but my own fighters (and staff fighters, early in the season) with template contracts; everyone is paid roughly the same amount based on hype/pop, with 3-5 fight contracts that don't get renewed until the last fight, a title fight, or a weight change.

I live with four other people, one of whom plays the game a little bit... and not well. He can barely hack it on The Island, and it doesn't look like any of the fighters he's had even find success in the oft-maligned post-Island home for fighters, Highland Games. The only benefit my orgs ever received by signing or having one of Ryan's fighters was... having oft-inactive fighter(s) on the roster. Yay! Right? Erkki Perähikiä, one of my favorite managers to work with, goes inactive all the time and it's 100% worth it. Ryan... would probably have all his fighters cut by most managers. He's a pain in the ass to work with sometimes because he does shit like drop an established fighter who's booked for a good fight; I'm gonna be pissed if my fighter Aldous drops one on Saturday to a fighter who's officially retired. But, I can't stop him from doing that. Or dropping a 5-5 fighter I'd just dropped for an 0-3 fighter I just dropped, just because he liked the other guy's name more. I love the guy, but he's an idiot sometimes.

At least now I know what Callum meant when he said people were accusing me of being shady. Here I was thinking all this fuss was over claiming a top free agent with the intent to eventually have him fight my org's superstar. I don't see any conflict of interest with my roommate that doesn't exist any time a manager books their own fighter against another fighter or signs another fighter belonging to his alliance. I get the suspicion, though, and will happily do whatever is asked of me. Drop the org; avoid booking my fighters against his, which I would think is shadier; or, really, whatever else is asked. I'm not here for drama, and I surely don't have enough time to partake in it for more than a paragraph or two a week. stephane did a great job running Highland Island for the better part of two months while I was busy fixing loads of water damage in my few moments at home, and I'm sure he'll do so again whenever he takes over as the long-term owner of... whatever we end up calling fight org 4837. In the interim, I'm just trying to facilitate others' fun, and have a little myself in the process.

Perfectly sensible explanation! I don't think there is want or need to burn you at the stake, but you have to see that when there is another account with the same IP that basically only fights in your org it looks really plausible that it's a 2nd account made to just fill fights and help make money for the org. I'm sure you understand that part and thus likely the reason it was brought up.

That being said: If you have multi people playing from the same household, then they shouldn't interact with each other especially to the degree that account is/was. If he stops fighting in your org, then I think it's reasonable that most will let it go and take you for your word, that it's a housemate playing.

Just my 2 cents worth

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1